Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if they can do anything that would notify LE or prevent them from getting on an international flight so that even though they might have a passport they couldn't use it.

I'm pretty sure TSA has been on board with this as long as the FBI has.

ETA: Now, they still have other means of escape but my money is on being watched 24/7. They'd have to be pretty sly to get away now, and I really don't think either of them are super smart, or they would have gone international right away, not back to an old neighborhood. Half of this forum guessed HI long before last night.

MOO
Exactly right! Not in a bunker with their yrs supply of food storage of wheat and ammunition reading and interpreting scripture by candle light . Chad is trimmed down and tan. They are going to have a nice welcome back to Idaho

Yeah, I'm thinking when it came to all that prepper, end of the world stuff, they talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. I think their motivations are psychopathic, and all about what benefits them. Money and getting rid of anyone who was in their way. They are charlatans.

In my very first post on this case, I said Lori was going to be needing her nails done and hair did. Yep.

I'm going to make a prediction:

The kids will be produced, safe and sound, by the lawyer. L&C will not go to Idaho. The lawyer will make sure the kids are not questioned about anything, where they have been, deaths, etc. Then they will be returned to hiding.

I just don't see Lori's behavior as that of a guilty person. A narcissist, yes, but not someone with 3-5 bodies on her with the police closing in. That leads me to thinking there is an explanation for everything. It may not be an explanation we like. But I just don't think L&C have killed 5-6 people in the last year and a half. It just makes no sense. Lori had a cash cow in CV and a seemingly great family life until a year or so ago. Why would she trade that for Chad? He's broke. Yes, she went crazy and got all nutso-religious, but she seems to be able to maintain control. In the ambush yesterday she kept her cool. She submitted to a psych eval and a professional quickly concluded she was sane. The Gilbert police interviewed her over the purse incident and she convinced them she was the sane one and CV was the whacko.

There are some major things going on here but I'm getting more and more convinced that things are not as they appear.

The kids will be produced, safe and sound, by the lawyer. L&C will not go to Idaho. The lawyer will make sure the kids are not questioned about anything, where they have been, deaths, etc. Then they will be returned to hiding.

I just don't see Lori's behavior as that of a guilty person. A narcissist, yes, but not someone with 3-5 bodies on her with the police closing in. That leads me to thinking there is an explanation for everything. It may not be an explanation we like. But I just don't think L&C have killed 5-6 people in the last year and a half. It just makes no sense. Lori had a cash cow in CV and a seemingly great family life until a year or so ago. Why would she trade that for Chad? He's broke. Yes, she went crazy and got all nutso-religious, but she seems to be able to maintain control. In the ambush yesterday she kept her cool. She submitted to a psych eval and a professional quickly concluded she was sane. The Gilbert police interviewed her over the purse incident and she convinced them she was the sane one and CV was the whacko.

There are some major things going on here but I'm getting more and more convinced that things are not as they appear.

I can see it happening. But, I seriously can't understand it. Lori's been hiding them to prevent abuse by someone else or some other wacko accusation - like she tried in the past???

Can the lawyer deliver Tylee and Jj to the court on behalf of Mother of the Year?

If my friend's divorce/custody thing is an accurate barometer, I think maybe they could. The order is to produce the kids, not the parent.My friend got locked up for drugs, left the baby with her sister, the baby's father didn't believe the baby was safe, the sister was afraid to appear for immigration reasons, so the lawyer and a social worker took the baby in. This was in...Connecticut I think but might have been Rhode Island. Idaho law might be different though.

It's a pretty common situation. It's also pretty common for women who are, for example, fleeing an abusive situation to hide the kids and not produce them. They can be jailed for contempt of court but unless there's evidence the kids are injured or dead, there's not a lot they can do.

I think there's more going on in this situation than we're aware of. We know about CV and Alex and some related stuff, but there could be all kinds of crimes related to Social Security for the kids, mail fraud, maybe financial complications, crossing state lines to commit a crime, tax evasion at federal or state level, insurance fraud, etc. etc. etc.

For some reason I missed the part about releasing autopsy results "later this week". Thank you!
I think the autopsy results are timed to be released, the same day as their scheduled court appearance in ID? My money is on them running though, and not showing up in ID in front of a judge, empty handed. At this point, if the kids were alive, I can't imagine them hiding them so well. Also, "running" may well include them moving up their personal doomsday clocks.

I would second you on this.

My reservation is that I think TD's death might be a separate issue.

The lawyer will make sure the kids are not questioned about anything

I don't know any lawyer that can tell a judge not to ask questions.

Yes, she went crazy and got all nutso-religious, but she seems to be able to maintain control

Bat doodoo crazy people are often very, very good at acting like they're not.

ETA: Narcissists -never- act guilty because they literally don't believe they are, no matter what they do.

One thing to understand about the police in Hawaii is that they are almost always VERY short-handed. I really doubt that KPD has the resources to devote to watching C&L. The FBI and RPD officers here in Kauai are probably watching but the (RPD) don't have any police powers here so the best they could do is call KPD if they try to flee. Fortunately the nature of being on an island means that is probably enough to stop them.

The police are very limited in what they can do here on private prroperty. They generally can't enter private property to do surveillance, including the common areas of a gated community. It's also a very small place - not hard to spot the difference between the locals, tourists, and cops.

So while I suspect the RPD is watching them, I doubt they are doing so secretly. C&L know they are being watched closely at this point.

MOO but I'd bet money that LE had a tracker on their car. They are on an island so they aren't getting off without LE knowing about it. A tracker makes it easy to observe their movements without draining manpower with 24/7 physical surveillance.

I think the autopsy results are timed to be released, the same day as their scheduled court appearance in ID? My money is on them running though, and not showing up in ID in front of a judge, empty handed. At this point, if the kids were alive, I can't imagine them hiding them so well. Also, "running" may well include them moving up their personal doomsday clocks.

Or of them staying hidden, as many have said many times over. What could possibly induce Tylee to abandon all her friends and family? At the very least, someone must have threatened her/scared her out of her wits about what would happen if she surfaced.

While it's possible the kids are alive and may be produced, I would surmise that unless they show up with the kids in tow, and Tammy's autopsy came out clear, the kids will be taken by DFS or the like. JJ may not be asked too many q's, Tylee for sure would be, regardless.

One thing to understand about the police in Hawaii is that they are almost always VERY short-handed. I really doubt that KPD has the resources to devote to watching C&L. The FBI and RPD officers here in Kauai are probably watching but the (RPD) don't have any police powers here so the best they could do is call KPD if they try to flee. Fortunately the nature of being on an island means that is probably enough to stop them.

The police are very limited in what they can do here on private prroperty. They generally can't enter private property to do surveillance, including the common areas of a gated community. It's also a very small place - not hard to spot the difference between the locals, tourists, and cops.

So while I suspect the RPD is watching them, I doubt they are doing so secretly. C&L know they are being watched closely at this point.

That all makes sense and fits what I'd have guessed with more detail.

While it's possible the kids are alive and may be produced, I would surmise that unless they show up with the kids in tow, and Tammy's autopsy came out clear, the kids will be taken by DFS or the like. JJ may not be asked too many q's, Tylee for sure would be, regardless.
Remember, Tylee brought the bat to the gunfight. Any decent lawyer would insist that any questioning of her at least preserve her 5th amendment rights against self-incrimination as an accomplice (unwitting) to CV's murder. He will insist that any questioning be limited to whether she and JJ have been safe since September. That doesn't mean the judge will go along with it. So then he argues for a stay while he appeals the order to produce. I can't imagine subjecting Tylee to unlimited questions.

I'm pretty sure TSA has been on board with this as long as the FBI has.

ETA: Now, they still have other means of escape but my money is on being watched 24/7. They'd have to be pretty sly to get away now, and I really don't think either of them are super smart, or they would have gone international right away, not back to an old neighborhood. Half of this forum guessed HI long before last night.

Good point. No way the TSA isn't going to be looking for them to get on a plane and if it isn't to the continental US then they might find themselves not getting through security.

I really, really hope you are right but I just don't think this is going to end well. For two broke people, they are really living the high life in Hawaii. Where did that money come from?

As for the psych evaluation, the one and only criteria she had to meet was that she was not an immediate danger to herself or others. Easy enough hurdle for a sociopath.

Remember, Tylee brought the bat to the gunfight. Any decent lawyer would insist that any questioning of her at least preserve her 5th amendment rights against self-incrimination as an accomplice (unwitting) to CV's murder. He will insist that any questioning be limited to whether she and JJ have been safe since September. That doesn't mean the judge will go along with it. So then he argues for a stay while he appeals the order to produce. I can't imagine subjecting Tylee to unlimited questions.
Hope she's around for the rodeo. If she is, I think she will give the 411.

You may be right about the kids, at this point I'm 50/50 on whether they are alive. If they aren't, that was the scariest perp walk I've seen in a while.
I wish thought bubbles were a real thing, I'd love to know what they were thinking while walking ...

Good point. No way the TSA isn't going to be looking for them to get on a plane and if it isn't to the continental US then they might find themselves not getting through security.
Might not matter if they know. Right now they haven't done anything that would justify taking their passports away. They wont be in contempt until Thursday ends. Couldn't they just skip out to another country, legally, no hiding needed? They could send for the kids when everything has died down. I cant see there being an extradition from a foreign country (especially one without a history of US relations) for a custody issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss