Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only two companies that actually ship cars to Hawaii, Pasha and Matson. Anyone else is just charging you extra to deliver to Matson or Pasha.
I read further back they were searching their rental car.

I laughed so hard I woke my husband up :oops: and then I couldn't explain why I was laughing. :p:D

(PS: you have an hour to edit your posts, so you can still fix it, but maybe you should leave it just so others can get a laugh at the typo. We all need moments of levity in cases this serious. :cool: MOO )

I scared the cat. He is now sitting in front of the fireplace glaring at me. :D

January 26,2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Rexburg PD is choosing to not release any information at this time. From Assistant Chief Gary Hagen via text: “We will be doing a case update for all news media’s this week! That’s all I have at this time! Thanks!”

So I guess it's time to wait patiently for a few days.

On that note, I'm going to bed.

There was no custody issue that would have "caused" Lori to hide JJ in September. You cannot have a custody battle with a corpse. :)

MOO that JJ’s biological relatives should have sought custody of JJ after Charles was killed. Seems like with the divorce petition from Charles’ lawyer, they would have a pretty good case. Also seems to me that Lori didn’t really want custody of JJ. I don’t think there was anyone fighting for Tylee, sadly.

MOO that JJ’s biological relatives should have sought custody of JJ after Charles was killed. Seems like with the divorce petition from Charles’ lawyer, they would have a pretty good case. Also seems to me that Lori didn’t really want custody of JJ. I don’t think there was anyone fighting for Tylee, sadly.
By all accounts, Lori was a pretty good mom until somewhat recently. And Tylee was an older teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS