Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Idaho could make Lori show the kids to a judge, but I was big time wrong.

It is probably due to the money. Social Security benefits, cash, is what can compel a subpoena. People get subpoenaed all of the time for Social Security fraud, ie, disability benefits.

What Do We Investigate? | Office of the Inspector General, SSA

'Receiving Social Security benefits for a child not in your care"

Which is why so many people who get public assistance, don't bother with TANF, Temporary Aid, because the cash benefits can actually instigate a lot of investigations. No one cares about food or medical. Cash though, is a whole other issue.

Last edited:

Wow. A lot of nothing said by Chad and Lori, but ...

That we had Nate from East Idaho News there, so he obviously knew this was happening is interesting.

That LE from Idaho were there is pertinent.

"Served with 2 search warrants." One was the vehicle, I assume. What was the other?

I've got to think that they planned this immediately upon getting Tammy's autopsy results back, if not before with the intent on waiting until that point.

He said something about being ordered to appear in front of a judge in Idaho in 5 days with the kids. The text, at least from what I saw, didn't say anything about that, so I'm thinking he either messed up or knows things that he isn't expanding on here, but that comment jumped out as extremely pertinent.

I'm impressed that Chad and Lori kept their cool as well as they did.

Edit: the second warrant was the home or where ever they are living. I finally caught that piece at the very end my second or third time through the video.

That we had Nate from East Idaho News there, so he obviously knew this was happening is interesting.

"Served with 2 search warrants." One was the vehicle, I assume. What was the other?

I've got to think that they planned this immediately upon getting Tammy's autopsy results back, if not before with the intent on waiting until that point.

He said something about being ordered to appear in front of a judge in Idaho in 5 days with the kids. The text, at least from what I saw, didn't say anything about that, so I'm thinking he either messed up or knows things that he isn't expanding on here, but that comment jumped out as extremely pertinent.

East Idaho News knew to be there, so I imagine they're getting some insider info.

The other was their townhome in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member