Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad has lost a ton of weight!!! I hope it's from not be able to eat due to guilt, but I think that's optimistic. MOO.

Charles Vallow and Joseph Ryan both looked to be in pretty great physical shape from the photos I've seen. I guess Chad wasn't quite up to par so she's been playing personal trainer while the whole country worries about her damn kids. -_-

East Idaho News knew to be there, so I imagine they're getting some insider info.

Plus, I'm impressed East Idaho News has been paying/supporting Nate as long as they have been paying for him to be in Hawaii; since it's now sounding increasingly like he might have been there in secret for who knows how long. I doubt the EIN is rolling in money. Also explains why this week's "Newsmaker" segment over there was an "Encore" from Nate.

I find Chad's body language fascinating. He looks much less comfortable than Lori. MOO

Yeah, I thought all that lip-pursing he was doing was in an effort to circumvent tears. IMO, YMMV, etc., of course. He doesn't look smug nor happy, unlike cold fish Lori.

So Chad and Lori were in a townhouse in Kauai, not anything to do with a bunker/prepper type place, no surprise, but I don't see the kids as being in a bunker/prepper type place in the mainland. Not worth it for anybody.

I'm impressed that Chad and Lori kept their cool as well as they did.
(snipped for brevity)

Ofcourse they kept their cool.
Why would they even acknowledge the presence of a nobody amongst the 144,000 chosen ones, that they were called upon by the almighty to lead to heaven or paradise or wherever ?
So instead of living in some underground bunker waiting for the endtimes and preparing to meet the Messiah, they are holed up and going to the beach in sunny exotic Kaiua ? Hypocrites.
May they both end up in a prison cell to contemplate the coming apocalypse from there.

These people make me sick, their utter arrogance, and most of all what they did to their spouses and her children. :mad:

I watched this a couple times and now I am livid.. the arrogance was palpable. I love that Idaho reporter was there...Do they really not know they have been featured on GoodMorningAmerica to Dr Oz and everywhere in between? They totally know and now they get to explain it all and where the 2 kids are.

What's interesting to me is that even though they're not talking their facial features and body language are speaking volumes. Chad appears upset (in a mad sort of way, not necessarily sad), distraught, like a deer caught in the headlights, and not sure how to deal with the situation he's suddenly found himself in - his world is beginning to crash in around himself. While Lori, Lori looks just like in the Arizona body cam footage - smug. It's almost as if she is basking and gloating, thriving in the spotlight of attention, above the law, not a care in the world about other people, only herself. MOO. I hope my observations are wrong, for the sake of everyone involved.

Yup. I was having a hard time putting into words what I felt like, but this is it.

SUV has Hawaii plates, so that lays that question to rest.
Yes, Kauai plates as well. The first letter tells you which county the vehicle is registered in. K is for Kauai. Rentals cars often have Z but not always. I think the Z registration allows the vehicle to be used in any county to give flexibility to the rental companies. You can take cars between islands but if you move the vehicle permanently you have to reregister it in the new county. But you don't get new plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010