Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chad and Lori were in a townhouse in Kauai, not anything to do with a bunker/prepper type place, no surprise, but I don't see the kids as being in a bunker/prepper type place in the mainland. Not worth it for anybody.
Yes! Quoting this very important post for emphasis. And not a follower to be seen.

And to think, a few of the folks here said nothing's going to happen for a few days and they went off to bed.

I'm off to re-watch the video on my big screen again and again.

If this has not been posted on the websleuths breaking news page, this video should be the one put up there for sure!

ETA
It wasn't, consider it done now.:p:D:p:D

Last edited:
I watched this a couple times and now I am livid.. the arrogance was palpable. I love that Idaho reporter was there...Do they really not know they have been featured on GoodMorningAmerica to Dr Oz and everywhere in between? They totally know and now they get to explain it all and where the 2 kids are.
Oh they probably know. But you see, being a "god" and one of the almighty 144,000 as they think they are, they are "above" the world you see.

It is the same reporter. He has done great work on Deorr too.
Omg I love him ! We kind of watched him “grow up so to speak over the years “ I admit I kindA have a crush on this dude no idea why I’m not anywhere neAr there and only seen him in the Deorr case. But he’s hands down my favorite reporter of all time. He puts so much heart and ao into his story’s. I’ll watch anything just to watch him do his thing. Kids are asleep next to me so I have to wait until tomorrow to watch this though.

Yes! Quoting this very important post for emphasis. And not a follower to be seen.
Yes... I think this should prove they are not true believers but true scammers and a whole lot more.

I found interesting how Lori was so smug, tilted her face and nose up continually. Chad, looked down at the ground most of the time.

Seeing them together hand in hand has me seething. Seething for Tammy, for how her husband betrayed her. Seething for the kids— what a monster of a mom. The visuals are too much!

(snipped for brevity)

Ofcourse they kept their cool.
Why would they even acknowledge the presence of a nobody amongst the 144,000 chosen ones, that they were called upon by the almighty to lead to heaven or paradise or wherever ?
So instead of living in some underground bunker waiting for the endtimes and preparing to meet the Messiah, they are holed up and going to the beach in sunny exotic Kaiua ? Hypocrites.
May they both end up in a prison cell to contemplate the coming apocalypse from there.

These people make me sick, their utter arrogance, and most of all what they did to their spouses and her children. :mad:
Oh that video was awesome. Go Nate from East Idaho News!

So they have five days to bring the children before a judge?!

Can't wait for the arrest cuz we know that ain't happening. MOO.

That reporter was tremendous. He was aggressive, and was able to show just how defiant these two are. The only question I wish he asked, was “How many people have you killed?”

He did ask “What happened to Tammy, Chad!?”

It’s funny, I’m Australian but I “know” Nate from all the Secret Santa videos they do on YouTube. I’ve only ever seen him be sweet and kind. This was a whole other side, and he was fabulous!

(snipped for brevity)

Ofcourse they kept their cool.
Why would they even acknowledge the presence of a nobody amongst the 144,000 chosen ones, that they were called upon by the almighty to lead to heaven or paradise or wherever ?
So instead of living in some underground bunker waiting for the endtimes and preparing to meet the Messiah, they are holed up and going to the beach in sunny exotic Kaiua ? Hypocrites.
May they both end up in a prison cell to contemplate the coming apocalypse from there.

These people make me sick, their utter arrogance, and most of all what they did to their spouses and her children. :mad:

MOO
Exactly right! Not in a bunker with their yrs supply of food storage of wheat and ammunition reading and interpreting scripture by candle light . Chad is trimmed down and tan. They are going to have a nice welcome back to Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876