Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope after verifying me, they can restore my original post. I don’t want to type that creepy stuff out again. Chad and his family were close friends with me and my family before they moved from our neighborhood in Springville. This whole ordeal has been heartbreaking.
I was Chad's friend in high school, we were the same age, and I thought Tammy was adorable. I am sickened by all of it.

"People all over are praying for you
..praying for your kids"

"that's great" she says curtly with that smug dismissive demeanor.
What an ice cold woman she is, it's astonishing
My takeaway from today, watching her, is that is an ice cold woman that would kill anyone to get what she wants. MOO. Boy, I hate saying that.

"People all over are praying for you
..praying for your kids"

"that's great" she says curtly with that smug dismissive demeanor.
What an ice cold woman she is, it's astonishing

She is a true “Black Widow” who has gotten away with far too much, for far too long. Unfortunately, her extreme narcissism probably has her thinking she is untouchable.

The best turn of events will be for Chad to see the writing on the wall and turn on her, but men like him usually learn way too late in the game. She will likely pin everything on Chad and her brother and try to cut a deal.

I pray those kids are alive, but it is not looking too great. :(

26 Jan 2020

Sources: Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell located by authorities in Kauai, Hawaii

KAUAI, HI (3TV/CBS 5) – Sources with the FBI have told Arizona Family’s CBS affiliate-station KGMB that Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell have been located in Kauai, Hawaii. Multiple family members have confirmed they are hearing similar reports and are awaiting confirmation from law enforcement.

[WATCH: Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell found by authorities in Hawaii]

Sources said that a search warrant was executed to seize the rental vehicle being used by Vallow and Daybell. KGMB is reporting that Vallow and Daybell were detained, but not arrested. Authorities believe the two may have been in Kauai for some time and were staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. Lori and her former husband, Charles Vallow, had previously lived in Kauai.

Sources: Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell located by authorities in Kauai, Hawaii

Justin Lum Fox 10‏Verified account @jlumfox10
I can confirm there’s been an official order served to Lori Vallow to show Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow to a judge in Madison County Courthouse (Rexburg, ID). The five days to produce the missing kids started 1/25/20.
Much easier to make them go to Idaho and then arrest them, then arrest them in Hawaii and have to do to paperwork to send them to Idaho.

BREAKING: Madison County, ID Prosecutor’s Office filed child protection action on behalf of JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan. Order requires Lori to produce kids to ID Dept. of Health & Welfare within 5 days of being served. Kauai PD served Lori on 1/25 in Princeville, HI. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Warning: long jmo ramble..

I think LE has known that CD and Lori were in HI (and even knew their specific location) since day one. I'm sure the FBI and/or HI LE has had them under surveillance for weeks now. As I mentioned in a previous post, it's almost impossible to hide from the FBI - not given today's vehicle GPS's, cell phone tracking/pinging, laptop GPS's, cctv/security videos, license plate tracking, credit card use, ATM use, facial recognition, etc.

I think most of us suspected that Lori and CD were in HI (though I wrongly suspected they might be in Laie..) the moment Rexburg LE announced that they knew that CD and Lori "had left the state", but "were still in the country" (some will split hairs with this next statement, but, LE couldn't have stated with certainty that CD and Lori were NOT in one state without first knowing (with certainty) that they WERE in a different state.

LE also announced that they knew the kids "were not with CD and Lori". That could only mean (again as many of us suspected) that LE had obtained the certain/absolute evidence necessary to make such an announcement - evidence which to me could only have been come from flight records and airport video. And HI was clearly a home away from home for both CD and Lori.

I actually suspect that many WS'ers (though admittedly not me as I'm not very skilled at sleuthing yet) would've confirmed that CD and Lori were in HI several threads ago if only HI marriage records and/or flight records had been a matter of public record.

So I think LE has been waiting now for several weeks to accumulate enough evidence to charge Lori and/or CD with a crime. Unfortunately, based on the early reports of this initial LE contact in HI (parking lot, rental car, the SW, Lori and CD walking back inside, etc.), I'm still not sure LE has enough evidence to arrest one or both.

Re: Lori, the fact that she lied about the children's whereabouts was not sufficient evidence to charge her. Even the fact that the children could not be located was apparently not sufficient evidence of a crime to charge her (as illogical as that seemed to many of us).

Re: CD, without TD's autopsy results perhaps revealing that she was murdered (and maybe even with autopsy results revealing she was murdered, but without a witness) they couldn't (and maybe still can't) charge CD with a crime. Idk. LE may now just be confiscating Lori and CD's passports and trying to rattle them - warning them not to leave the country, etc. That, and searching for desperately needed evidence to charge them with any of the crimes many of us suspect may have occurred.

AC was the key. AC's death really complicated things, as besides Lori (who I'm sure isn't talking), only AC (and possibly the kids - who are either missing or dead) could've testified as to what might have really happened in CV's death. And only AC and MB (and possibly Lori) could testify re: the attempted BB shooting and MB's trespass incident. Also, AC could've been involved (or been a material witness) in TD's death, but again, AC's dead. Re: the missing children, besides Lori (and possibly MB), AC may have been the only person who knew what happened to them. His death was mighty convenient for Lori.

With AC dead and the kids gone (or dead), who is now left to testify? Only Lori or CD, (and possibly, MB). It's my guess that Lori and CD aren't going to be talking. And even if MB does know something about any of the above events, I doubt she'll be talking either (especially about the events related to her ex husband and his parents). Who knows, maybe IP knows something and he'll crack.

Unfortunately (agsin just speculating), I think the search warrant in HI may, at this time, only be targeting CD, and it may only be predicated on the TD autopsy results (if they possibly revealed the cause of death to be poisoning). But LE still may not have anything more than circumstantial evidence.

And back to Lori and the missing kids, without the kids being found alive, and without any witnesses to their disappearance, LE may still not have enough evidence to charge Lori with their disappearance or any of the other non-TD crimes. Idk.., it hasn't been mentioned much, but maybe they can somehow implicate her (with or w/o CD) in TD's death.

The evidence against Lori though may continue to mount though based on the ongoing investigations into the deaths of CV and AC (AC autopsy results, etc.). But it's troubling to think that if both Lori and CD were to keep their mouths shut
they could perhaps minimize their exposure, and maybe avoid prosecution altogether.

Eta More info became available while I was composing after hearing the initial news (imagine that!). Glad to hear they were served with the 5 day requirement to produce, and that it was more than just a possible passport confiscation and attempt to pressure. Fantastic!

Last edited:
BREAKING: Madison County, ID Prosecutor’s Office filed child protection action on behalf of JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan. Order requires Lori to produce kids to ID Dept. of Health & Welfare within 5 days of being served. Kauai PD served Lori on 1/25 in Princeville, HI. #fox10phoenix

So interesting they were served for this on the 25th and then they did the SWs today. I'm sure there's a reason for that and I can't wait to find out what it is.

Justin Lum Fox 10‏Verified account @jlumfox10
I can confirm there’s been an official order served to Lori Vallow to show Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow to a judge in Madison County Courthouse (Rexburg, ID). The five days to produce the missing kids started 1/25/20.

East Idaho News web site will probably crash on 1/30/20 with all the WSer's refreshing the page. I feel like this will be the make or break moment where we know for sure if those kids are alive or not. Lori would never willingly sit in a jail cell.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Madison Co. Prosecutor’s Office says there is no evidence that Tylee & JJ were w/ Lori Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell in Princeville. Failure to comply w/ order may subject Lori to civil or criminal contempt of court. #fox10phoenix

EPRJXweUUAAK_WO

1:31 AM · Jan 27, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads