Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the FBI has put too much time and effort into this to give up because Miss Lori doesn't want to get on a plane. I'm pretty sure The FBI has a very well planned case, as you say. MOO.
I think the FBI is only providing assistance because so many different states and small police departments are touched. Nothing they are suspected of, murder, hiding their kids, is a federal crime.

I think Nate said the police had put them into separate police cars. I know LE typically does that when taking two people into custody - but apparently LE wasn't taking them into custody.

If LE was just serving them (or Lori) with a warrant (or demand letter to produce the children in 5 days), and not reading them their rights, or interviewing them, or taking their statements, why did they separate them into different police cars?

Idk, maybe they were just making them wait in the cars until their vehicle was towed. Still, I don't see the logic in separating them and putting them into two separate cruisers. I assume the video was just (all done) today, and not a compilation of the 25th and today. It's probably nothing of significance, just wondering

I don't see the federal angle. What federal crime are they even suspected of?

The Social Security benefits fraud. Office of Inspector General, for receiving Social Security benefits for a child not in your physical custody.

Both Tylee and JJ are receiving Social Security survivor benefits from their father's Social Security benefits.

I haven't read all posts so this may have been mentioned; Nate Eaton with East Idaho News has done a lot of reporting on the Deorr Kunz Jr. case

That reporter was tremendous. He was aggressive, and was able to show just how defiant these two are. The only question I wish he asked, was “How many people have you killed?”

I think Nate said the police had put them into separate police cars. I know LE typically does that when taking two people into custody - but apparently LE wasn't taking them into custody.

If LE was just serving them (or Lori) with a warrant (or demand letter to produce the children in 5 days), and not reading them their rights, or interviewing them, or taking their statements, why did they separate them into different police cars?

Idk, maybe they were just making them wait in the cars until their vehicle was towed. Still, I don't see the logic in separating them and putting them into two separate cruisers. I assume the video was just (all done) today, and not a compilation of the 25th and today. It's probably nothing of significance, just wondering

I think that it was part of the power play. They think that Chad is a weak link, so they separated him from Lori, probably to tell him that he is in a lot of trouble.

And to make Lori and Chad wonder if one took the bait of no sentence, to flip on the other one.

According to Wikipedia, Hawaii is one of three states that do not extradite for misdemeanors.

Criminal contempt of court is a misdemeanor in Idaho Section 18-1801 – Idaho State Legislature

So there really is little Idaho can do if they just ignore the order and stay in Hawaii.

Could feds (due to FBI involvement) issue similar federal court order (that, whether a misdemeanor or not) would force extradition to either ID or AZ?

I think that it was part of the power play. They think that Chad is a weak link, so they separated him from Lori, probably to tell him that he is in a lot of trouble.

And to make Lori and Chad wonder if one took the bait of no sentence, to flip on the other one.
But it did not sound like they were even questioned. Maybe they were hoping to find something in the car that would lead to an arrest?

The Social Security benefits fraud. Office of Inspector General, for receiving Social Security benefits for a child not in your physical custody.

Both Tylee and JJ are receiving Social Security survivor benefits from their father's Social Security benefits.

That's a possibility. There also might be something like this:
916. False Statements to a Federal Investigator
Although the FBI wasn't called until after the welfare check, we have heard that Lori told investigators multiple lies about the location of the children. If any of those lies were told to an FBI agent then those type of charges can be filed. MOO.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
48m
JUST IN: Kauai Police confirms assisting Rexburg Police in case of missing children of Lori Vallow. Police say there are no local charges or warrants of arrest. #fox10phoenix

EPRRGzfUwAEpGip

2:05 AM · Jan 27, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

So we can put the speculation about the Lexus that flew off the cliff in NoCa being related to this case to rest. I think.

I wonder what plan Lori has cooked up to deal with the LE and media surveillance she and Chad will be under for the next 3 days or so? I'm sure she realized this, or being apprehended in another way, could happen at any time.

They're going to discover what living in a fishbowl feels like.

Also wondering what, if anything, LE said to Chad regarding Tammy's autopsy results while he was sequestered away from Lori. Or if they said anything to Lori about Alex's.

Chad doesn't look to me as though he deals with pressure well. It could be a tense few days for our carefree honeymooners.

I'm glad there's movement on this case. I have a (very slim) hope that it leads to two kids who have been living quietly with one or more of their conspicuously silent Cox relatives for the past four months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member