Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to ask the same. I assume Lori could be arrested for non-compliance (contempt?)?
Somebody mentioned that it is easier to get her to come back to Idaho than to extradite her from Hawaii. I agree. But if she simply disobeys the order to produce the kids in Idaho and stays in Hawaii, I think it is far less likely that a court would order extradition for contempt of court. They could also potentially challenge the Idaho order on jurisdictional grounds. Just speculating here but Lori was not in Idaho very long. If she is still an Arizona (or Hawaii resident) legally then I think there is a good possibility that Idaho lacks jurisdiction.

I don't know, I think they are both guilty as heck of many things. But innocence could also explain their behavior. If they know the kids are perfectly safe somewhere with trusted friends to protect them from all this drama, I could understand why they might get angry with all the attention from police, press, etc.

We'll know within 5 days I guess. If they produce the kids this might all just go away until there is significant evidence to charge them in a death, which may never happen. If they don't I think they will be arrested in Hawaii and Idaho will have to battle getting them.

How many reporters/news crews do we think are excitedly catching a red-eye flight to Hawaii tonight or early tomorrow morning to camp out at Lori and Chad's Princeville townhouse? I hope at least half a dozen are on their way. :D:)

MOO that JJ’s biological relatives should have sought custody of JJ after Charles was killed. Seems like with the divorce petition from Charles’ lawyer, they would have a pretty good case. Also seems to me that Lori didn’t really want custody of JJ. I don’t think there was anyone fighting for Tylee, sadly.
The issue with divorce petition is that it's only one side of the story. Lori would just deny it all. And grandparents don't have many rights. I am sure their lawyer told them that.

Somebody mentioned that it is easier to get her to come back to Idaho than to extradite her from Hawaii. I agree. But if she simply disobeys the order to produce the kids in Idaho and stays in Hawaii, I think it is far less likely that a court would order extradition for contempt of court. They could also potentially challenge the Idaho order on jurisdictional grounds. Just speculating here but Lori was not in Idaho very long. If she is still an Arizona (or Hawaii resident) legally then I think there is a good possibility that Idaho lacks jurisdiction.

I don't know, I think they are both guilty as heck of many things. But innocence could also explain their behavior. If they know the kids are perfectly safe somewhere with trusted friends to protect them from all this drama, I could understand why they might get angry with all the attention from police, press, etc.

We'll know within 5 days I guess. If they produce the kids this might all just go away until there is significant evidence to charge them in a death, which may never happen. If they don't I think they will be arrested in Hawaii and Idaho will have to battle getting them.

The FBI is involved and federal agents were reportedly there assisting local police with serving the search warrants. I think the feds will make sure extradition from HI happens if there are ID or AZ charges. MOO.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Madison Co. Prosecutor’s Office says there is no evidence that Tylee & JJ were w/ Lori Vallow and her new husband Chad Daybell in Princeville. Failure to comply w/ order may subject Lori to civil or criminal contempt of court.

According to Wikipedia, Hawaii is one of three states that do not extradite for misdemeanors.

Criminal contempt of court is a misdemeanor in Idaho Section 18-1801 – Idaho State Legislature

So there really is little Idaho can do if they just ignore the order and stay in Hawaii.

Interesting. Then, the feds will up the ante. And, who knows what is in store for Chad? This could be just Act 1, of a very well planned drama.
I agree, the FBI has put too much time and effort into this to give up because Miss Lori doesn't want to get on a plane. I'm pretty sure The FBI has a very well planned case, as you say. MOO.

According to Wikipedia, Hawaii is one of three states that do not extradite for misdemeanors.

Criminal contempt of court is a misdemeanor in Idaho Section 18-1801 – Idaho State Legislature

So there really is little Idaho can do if they just ignore the order and stay in Hawaii.

Well I guess we shall have to wait and see, but I disagree. I think the feds can force extradition from Hawaii. I also expect that there will be stronger charges than contempt of court filed. We are not privy to the autopsy results yet (for both Tammy and Alex). Plus, if the ID court finds Lori in contempt for not producing her children by the deadline then that charge may open doors for additional warrants to be carried out. If Lori is innocent and the children are alive and well then all she has to do is produce them for the court or tell police where to find them.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member