Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe then Tammy's autopsy came back inconclusive.
This is what I think or they would have been arrested IMO. Now they have 5 days to produce the kids or be arrested. If there is a friend who is hiding them and watching this go down they should be contacting LE now unless they want to be arrested too.

Nate Eaton in the Idaho News (attempted) interview with Chad and Lori said that they have five days to get their children in front of a judge in Rexburg.
I loved that where the reporter says Chad, you have plenty to say on your podcasts but nothing to say now about this.
And they just stroll back to the resort.

Regarding the car, if it was transported by ship, could they all have gone by ship too? And the kids be hidden with friends in Hawaii somewhere?

Did I hear correctly... Lori was carrying a baggie with money in it? She didn't have a handbag for it or what?

Maybe she was carrying an open handbag.

Yep. He said what the nation is thinking. But I am still thinking are they doing this for publicity or have they harmed the kids?

I can't imagine them doing this for publicity, though maybe it's a lack of imagination on my part.

Primarily because people looking for publicity don't travel underground, or go underground/fall off the radar; or watch their webcasts get taken down and not upload backups somewhere; or have a website they don't, if not outright can't, update for fear of being geocached, etc. Or schedule a series of messages with one of the family members to be anonymously disseminated on a public medium later (website/blog/etc.). What would be the point?

Charles Vallow and Joseph Ryan both looked to be in pretty great physical shape from the photos I've seen. I guess Chad wasn't quite up to par so she's been playing personal trainer while the whole country worries about her damn kids. -_-
Hmmm running on the beach hand-in-hand into the sunset....
And we thought they were in some underground bunker.

Maybe she was carrying an open handbag.

I can't imagine them doing this for publicity, though maybe it's a lack of imagination on my part.

Primarily because people looking for publicity don't travel underground, or go underground/fall off the radar; or watch their webcasts get taken down and not upload backups somewhere; or have a website they don't, if not outright can't, update for fear of being geocached, etc. Or schedule a series of messages with one of the family members to be anonymously disseminated on a public medium later (website/blog/etc.). What would be the point?
He was having a movie being made and Sept 23rd he cancelled which is when the kids were last seen. Seems a bit coincidental so that is why I am just keeping this in the back of my mind that's all. These two seem like grifters. JMO

ETA what is that last para about "schedule a series of messages.....etc " . I don't follow you on that.

Last edited:
Ok, given that LE has known where they were for some time. Do we think they asked CR to do the YouTube still? Or do we think he did it on his own?
Hmmm. Not sure. I think it was probably with LE cooperation though. Did CR know they were in Hawaii when he did that though? We did think that LE possibly knew where they were because they were saying the kids weren't with them.

These are the faces Chad and Lori pulled when Nate tells them that people all over the country are praying for their children.
This feels ominous to me. I'm sure they will have made a plan for being located.

Do police have the powers to stop them if they were to board an international flight?

Has it been explained how the reporter knew Lori had cash in the bag? I wonder if it could have contained passports also, even false ones.

I think there are sufficient grounds for arresting Lori. If it was just one child missing I'd say less grounds, but two children of the same mother disappearing cannot have an innocent explanation or ignorance of the causation, imo. She would be looking for them if she thought they were missing without her knowledge and involvement. JJ with special needs is not going to okay left with strangers. Tylee is old enough to have made herself found. I don't think there is anywhere, except captivity, that could stop that, so as a mother Lori would have knowingly allowed her daughter to be taken and held captive. I'd charge Lori with murder, on the basis of the two children being gone, and see her plead down from it and prove they are alive. We hear of missing body murder cases all the time.

Those expressions look like smug defiance. That isn't innocence imo. I could already tell from the footage of the day Charles was shot to death that Lori is immature and mentally disordered in some way with inappropriate affect, and callousness, but for a man of Chad's age with his own children to not have concerns for Lori's children's welfare and Lori's involvement, and live on the run, with a facial expression like that, showing no concern, is equally immature, self-absorbed and disordered. Whether he had a hand in Tammy's death or not.

All moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member