Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was having a movie being made and Sept 23rd he cancelled which is when the kids were last seen. Seems a bit coincidental so that is why I am just keeping this in the back of my mind that's all. These two seem like grifters. JMO

ETA what is that last para about "schedule a series of messages.....etc " . I don't follow you on that.
He didn't cancel the movie. September 23rd was last time he answered a message from a local filmmaker who was going to make that movie.

The kids never made it to Hawaii. Taking possession of the car, was part of the "game", to make them feel powerless, and then, separated from each other in separate police vehicles.

They are working primarily on Chad, who doesn't know what could happen next.
My feelings exactly. I don't think kids ever were in the car, but LE got a search warrant allowing them to search the car, so they did it.

I’ve been lurking for some time, but never felt like my input was needed to further the case. I finally decided to post today due to the lack of progress on resolving this case. Ironically, at the same time, things were going down in Hawaii. Perhaps my input is not necessary after all.
Welcome to WS. We still have to probably wait the 5 days for Lori and Chad to produce the kids so any opinions or approved sources you can provide will be very welcome.

According to Wikipedia, Hawaii is one of three states that do not extradite for misdemeanors.

Criminal contempt of court is a misdemeanor in Idaho Section 18-1801 – Idaho State Legislature

So there really is little Idaho can do if they just ignore the order and stay in Hawaii.
If they don't produce the kids then there could be a murder charge in the pipeline IMO.

I think that it was part of the power play. They think that Chad is a weak link, so they separated him from Lori, probably to tell him that he is in a lot of trouble.

And to make Lori and Chad wonder if one took the bait of no sentence, to flip on the other one.
Maybe they read Chad his rights before telling him the autopsy results to see what his comments would be, if anything. JMO

Yep. I'm not sure how recent his weight loss is but it seems pretty typical in murder cases I have followed here that the man having an affair suddenly loses weight or buffs up right before his spouse "goes missing" or "dies unexpectedly". He got a new hairstyle too, probably because Lori is a cosmetologist. His new looks have nothing to do with feelings of guilt or remorse or grief for the loss of Tammy.

MOO.
Very recent.

I’ve been lurking for some time, but never felt like my input was needed to further the case. I finally decided to post today due to the lack of progress on resolving this case. Ironically, at the same time, things were going down in Hawaii. Perhaps my input is not necessary after all.
Please do become VI.

Chad does seem to have been working out. Chances are, if a middle aged married man suddenly starts paying attention to the way he looks, dresses, etc, wife better watch out-he might be having an affair. And you know, if your BMI is a hair over 25, and you drop dead, authorities will just assume it be natural causes (lol)

I just saw when looking in the timeline that Chad used to work in Spanish Fork. So that made me curious and so I discovered that Spanish Fork, American Fork and Springville are all in a 20 mile radius of each other. This has just made me wonder if Chad has known Lori and MB for longer than we may have thought. JMO

The movie eventually got cancelled because Chad stopped responding to their efforts to contact him after September 23rd. But Chad didn't cancel it on September 23rd.
I didn't say he cancelled it on Sept 23rd. He cancelled on them by not getting back after his last text. From the timeline.

23 Sept 2019 – Chad texts ”Thanks so much” to Filmmaker Devin K Hansen about the movie project. Chad did not reply to any texts from Hansen after this date. (Fox13)

Last edited:
This has given me greater hope that the children are alive. Perhaps it's because I can't take the deep deep dive into the mind of a psychopath, but what I saw was cool and smug, not devastated and on the run. Obviously, after being served papers on Saturday, they would have been in contact with their lawyer. If the kids are dead I wouldn't have expected to see them out, because video like this will not play well at a murder/conspiracy trial.

Edit: MOO

Very interesting the prosecutor went to such lengths to have this in the media and worked with the media.

Lori Daybell must produce children in 5 days or may be found in contempt of court | East Idaho News

In a news release, Madison County Deputy Prosecutor Rob Wood said child protection actions are normally confidential and sealed to protect the anonymity of the parties. However, the prosecutor’s office has obtained an order from the court that allowed them to admit to the existence of the order and to release details about it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give it a 15 for the best Ambush interview I've ever seen in my life. Kudos to Nate Eaton! Lori that's a lot of cash in your baggie, Lori you got five days that show the children in front of a judge and on and on and on. He sure did have his questions prepared! What a scoop.
The way he said “baggie” he might as well said “Lori, you look ridiculous”. That may be the only time she cringed inside. She thinks she’s pulling off the I’m oh-so-cool and above you thing and there he goes with “baggie”.

It was my favorite part.

Very interesting the prosecutor went to such lengths to have this in the media and worked with the media.

Lori Daybell must produce children in 5 days or may be found in contempt of court | East Idaho News

In a news release, Madison County Deputy Prosecutor Rob Wood said child protection actions are normally confidential and sealed to protect the anonymity of the parties. However, the prosecutor’s office has obtained an order from the court that allowed them to admit to the existence of the order and to release details about it.

Wood, in the news release, said that Chad was with her when the order was given to them, but that neither of the children were with the parents. Furthermore, authorities say there is no evidence Tylee and J.J. were ever in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli