Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been working on that physique for his new blonde babe.

Yep. I'm not sure how recent his weight loss is but it seems pretty typical in murder cases I have followed here that the man having an affair suddenly loses weight or buffs up right before his spouse "goes missing" or "dies unexpectedly". He got a new hairstyle too, probably because Lori is a cosmetologist. His new looks have nothing to do with feelings of guilt or remorse or grief for the loss of Tammy.

MOO.

I wonder if Lori's attorney will attempt to delay the 5-day order to produce kids in court? Maybe it's not possible to get a postponement?

Does LDS recognize a biblical version of Saul? They better call him!

In the comments on the East Idaho News FB page someone asks about the 5 day thing and EIN reponded that they would have more about that, probably tomorrow.

I'm Eastern time zone so I have to head to bed soon. Hopefully in the morning somebody here will have transcribed all the questions that he had asked during the Ambush interview.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Yikes!! There is a program called Verified Insider at Websleuths. I'm still kinda new, so I don't know how to apply or anything. It would be to verify that you know Chad, live where you say you live etc., so that we know what you're saying is credible. If true, this is a bit of a bombshell!

Someone will chime in shortly on the "how to".
I have submitted the email for VI status, but it seems my post has been deleted. I got distracted while catching up on the thread with all that is happening in Hawaii.

Lori's hair still looks fab and the sunglasses are stylish, but I can't wait to see how she rocks prison orange. And any bets on whether Chad will use the prison gym equipment to continue transforming his physique? On a serious note though: Where are those kids!!??

Yes... I think this should prove they are not true believers but true scammers and a whole lot more.

I found interesting how Lori was so smug, tilted her face and nose up continually. Chad, looked down at the ground most of the time.

Seeing them together hand in hand has me seething. Seething for Tammy, for how her husband betrayed her. Seething for the kids— what a monster of a mom. The visuals are too much!

Oh, yes, this pair will be welcomed back to Idaho. Lori couldn't have looked any more like a trophy tart, bleach blonde hair, straight from the bottle. Tank top, hmmm, doesn't look like she wears any Temple Garments.

I have no doubt that Tammy's parents will be at the hearing.

Lori's hair still looks fab and the sunglasses are stylish, but I can't wait to see how she rocks prison orange. And any bets on whether Chad will use the prison gym equipment to continue transforming his physique? On a serious note though: Where are those kids!!??
My personal opinion is Alex didn't tell Lori, so we'll never know. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It can take several days to go through the VI status hoops if the couple I've observed are representative.
I’ve been lurking for some time, but never felt like my input was needed to further the case. I finally decided to post today due to the lack of progress on resolving this case. Ironically, at the same time, things were going down in Hawaii. Perhaps my input is not necessary after all.

I’ve been lurking for some time, but never felt like my input was needed to further the case. I finally decided to post today due to the lack of progress on resolving this case. Ironically, at the same time, things were going down in Hawaii. Perhaps my input is not necessary after all.
I think VI's are incredibly helpful, necessary, and we would love to have you!

Hopefully LE is on the verge, but it seems as though we might go into a holding pattern for at lest 5 more days at this point. Then when they don't show up in court with the kids (either just don't show up, or do, but with no kids) then what comes next? I'm not sure.

Honestly- I hope this opens his followers eyes. No need to pay any extra fees for any extra special info. You might as well go pay a therapist to deal with your insecurities if you think that kind of “private forum info” is going to help you.

These two are making calculated decisions daily. Chad is fully aware there are kids involved.

They are a disgrace to parents everywhere. I imagine the LDS community will soon think they are a disgrace too. IMHO, excommunication should be soon!
I'm not sure what you are referring to? Can you give me a hint?
Lori’s son Colby ryan had a YouTube video appealing to his mom to come forward with kids.

I think VI's are incredibly helpful, necessary, and we would love to have you!
Well I hope after verifying me, they can restore my original post. I don’t want to type that creepy stuff out again. Chad and his family were close friends with me and my family before they moved from our neighborhood in Springville. This whole ordeal has been heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61