Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling there is quite a rabbit hole to go down researching Lori Vallow. I know we can't sleuth her family but hopefully it is ok to post these MSM articles about another incident (Lori's estranged husband and the father of the missing boy was shot dead in July):

Man dead after family fight at Chandler home leads to shooting
Texas man killed during family argument in Chandler
Man shot, killed by brother-in-law in Chandler; no charges filed

I wonder if police will be re-examining that case now.

MOO.

From your link,

"Tyler said no charges were filed, but the case was forwarded for review to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office."

Does that mean :juanettes: Juan Martinez territory and possibility for a case here?

Hmmm, yes she does. I hadn’t found all those. Led me to search for one more which after finding is interesting. Venmo is always a treasure trove if people use it. Appears she did. @tyleearyan . I can’t link from mobile. Interesting is there is a transaction October 16th.
Adding her private Instagram-
Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) • Instagram photos and videos

Thank you! I kept finding Insta accounts she was following but I couldn't seem to get her account to come up (probably because I'm not on Instagram, lol). There are also several Facebooks with her name but only one that had pictures that look like her (the one I posted above). There may be more than one Tylee Ryan or she may have some fake facebook accounts.

DBM.

ETA: Oh shoot I was totally assuming Lori and Chad are POI's. Sorry if I jumped into sleuthing them too early. They are on the run and LE says they lied about the children's whereabouts and are not cooperating. Is that enough to sleuth them? Mods, please remove my sleuthing posts if not ok... I'l hold off sleuthing Lori and Chad anymore until we hear they are suspects/POIs. :oops:

Last edited:
Police: Two missing Idaho kids last seen in September
d9152a3d-d83e-4cbd-b4e6-e8c220131a3c_750x422.jpg

Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan are both from Rexburg. Joshua is 7 and Tylee is 17.

The two have not been seen since September but authorities were not aware that they were missing until recently.

Police say their disappearance may be connected with the death of 49-year-old Tammy Daybell. She was found dead in her Fremont County home on Oct. 19, 2019.

Post by RexburgPolice.
At the time police investigators believed Daybell’s death was natural, but they are now considering it suspicious.

Daybell’s surviving husband, Chad Daybell, married the mother of the two missing kids, Lori Vallow, just weeks after Tammy’s death. The couple abruptly left Rexburg in late November.

Read more: Police: Two missing Idaho kids last seen in September

I have a feeling there is quite a rabbit hole to go down researching Lori Vallow. I know we can't sleuth her family but hopefully it is ok to post these MSM articles about another incident (Lori's estranged husband and the father of the missing boy was shot dead in July):

MOO.

I hope LE is looking into this as well. We only have the word of the ex wife and her brother as to what occurred. Sounds to me that two certain people set about purging their life of their burdens, before riding off into the sunset together.

MOO.

You never do kid exchanges at the house in high conflict situations. And you should always record it w your phone.

Thank you! I kept finding Insta accounts she was following but I couldn't seem to get her account to come up (probably because I'm not on Instagram, lol). There are also several Facebooks with her name but only one that had pictures that look like her (the one I posted above). There may be more than one Tylee Ryan or she may have some fake facebook accounts.
I only found it when I used her Venmo handle.. tyleearyan

Apparently Lori had some type of podcast, but I'm not one who is good at finding that stuff.

I live in Rexburg, and there are some interesting comments on our community FB page under a post about this. Lori's brother, who shot her last husband, died on the 12th of this month. So of the 5 people who were witnesses to the altercation in July, 2 are dead and 2 are missing. The other one, Lori, is now married to a man whose wife "died in her sleep" at 49. Yeah.

So the deceased are her estranged husband, father of the missing boy - and her brother, who shot her estranged husband. The kids were present, and are now missing, and the mom and stepdad have taken off.

Yup. Although he couldn't have been much of a step dad since the kids were last seen in September and the two of them married in.... I'm guessing early November. And new husband's wife has been exhumed. LE are now not so sure she died in her sleep in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme