Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of scary for some folks if they're stuck on a promised planet with folks they've been avoiding most of their lives.

I try to be respectful of everyone's beliefs (except for satan worshippers) but this belief, um, to me is way out there- like someone's dream from a drug induced haze or something.
I agree 100000%. I am relieved that my husband does not practice, because everything I've learned from having inlaws in the church makes zero sense to me, personally.

I just saw on Facebook these two are missing. Unless someone can give me an update I'm going to go back to page one and see if I can read everything

Just a quick, friendly reminder that anything that could be seen as bashing a religion could get the thread shut down. That would be a major shame after the amazing work everyone has done here, so please tread carefully! Not addressing anyone in particular with this post!

@Warwick7, you'll want to go back and read the thread. It's a very convoluted case and there has been some fantastic sleuthing.

Just a quick, friendly reminder that anything that could be seen as bashing a religion could get the thread shut down. That would be a major shame after the amazing work everyone has done here, so please tread carefully! Not addressing anyone in particular with this post!

@Warwick7, you'll want to go back and read the thread. It's a very convoluted case and there has been some fantastic sleuthing.
Convoluted is a great word for it.

Family members of the children's mother have called a religious group she joined a "cult." The founders of the group just told me "Preparing a People is not a cult and if any reports report that then they're really ignorant because it's just not fair."

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Are the founders a bunch of 8 year olds? Because “it’s just not fair” doesn’t do anything to demonstrate why it isn’t a cult.

I'm still waiting to hear back from website staff regarding Insider Verification (it's been 2 days but it was over the weekend, so I'll give some more time).

In the meantime, I have the opportunity to investigate in the Springville Utah area, (Chad and Tammy lived there 14+ years, Tammy's grave is there, and the separate cemetery Chad worked at in the past is also there, Springville High is where Chad went to highschool) is there anything in particular I should look for? I'm not as gifted as some of the people in this thread when it comes to knowing where to look, but if there's something that can't be found online I'd be more than happy to help. Unfortunately until the verification process is done this may be the most I can do. Thanks!

Family members of the children's mother have called a religious group she joined a "cult." The founders of the group just told me "Preparing a People is not a cult and if any reports report that then they're really ignorant because it's just not fair."

Really eloquent statement. :eyeroll:

"We're members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we film events." -Michael James, Preparing a People founder.

The group says they are "not anymore connected to Chad (Daybell) than some line-up of speakers at any other event ... we are incensed at the recklessness that this couple seems to have chosen."

There’s been speculation that Lori has a daughter in her late twenties, based on an Instagram post where Lori wishes a young woman a happy birthday. I’m pretty sure that’s the niece. DailyMail has photos of Brandon’s wedding day. I think Lori has three children, not four.

Don't want to post info specifically sleuthing the daughter, but I am positive that it is in fact Lori's eldest daughter. She seems to have been raised nearly entirely by her father and not much in Lori's life from what I can tell.

Jumping off this post one more time: can anyone confirm that the only family member of LV's who has gone on the record in the media is BB? He's the only one I can find, which makes the family memberS statement a bit misleading.

"We're members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we film events." -Michael James, Preparing a People founder.

The group says they are "not anymore connected to Chad (Daybell) than some line-up of speakers at any other event ... we are incensed at the recklessness that this couple seems to have chosen."

Man. They are trying hard to distance themselves from Chad and Lori. On their homepage after the post about 2019 and 2020, there is a post about this case and they said they considered him a good friend. Now he’s been demoted to just a random speaker? Next they will say they barely knew him, but may have heard of him, and that he might be the coffee boy.

https://www.preparingapeople.com/

Jumping off this post one more time: can anyone confirm that the only family member of LV's who has gone on the record in the media is BB? He's the only one I can find, which makes the family memberS statement a bit misleading.

No, it is not just BB. JJ's paternal grandmother and grandfather spoke to the media in the same news feature. They spoke quite a bit about their relationship with Lori. I posted the video a few pages back.

The Vallow grandparents have also been speaking out, I believe they are (the deceased) Charles Vallow’s parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296