Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know either. My brain hurts. The person in the Instagram is definitely very happily married with a newborn, definitely not Brandon's SO.

Who knows, Daily Mail is trash, so nothing there surprises me or rings me as being the truth.

ETA: I just rewatched the news clip and it says Brandon is indeed married to Lori's niece, so that seems to be accurate. Either way, she is not the same person as the IG post.

*Sigh* I've just about given up trying to figure out if the woman shown in the Daily Mail wedding photo article is the same woman Lori wishes happy birthday to on her Instagram. What initially made me believe that was Lori's daughter is her use of the word "My" in the post. She calls her "My Beautiful Girl" and "baby Girl". I've never referred to my niece that way and I think her mom would take offense if I implied she was my baby. But this really isn't important... Even if we find proof that she is Lori's daughter OR Lori's niece OR two separate women we can't post the proof here as that's considered sleuthing the family... We need to stick to sleuthing Lori (and Chad Daybell).

Therefore, unless the woman (or women) speak to the press and clarifies her (their) relationship to the Lori, may I suggest we put our efforts into other fact-finding missions at this time-- such as places that Lori and Chad might be hiding. Do they own any property? Could they have a survivalist-stocked cabin or bunker somewhere? They have been on the run for almost a month now. How are they getting around without getting spotted? Is someone else helping them or hiding them? And where are JJ and Tylee???

sources:
@lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful Girl turned 27 today ! She is my hero in every way! When I grow up I want to be just like my Meli...beautiful, intelligent,…”
Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
@LHS, your post was a trove of info but will undoubtedly be taken down. We can't sleuth anyone besides victims (the missing children) and POIs (Lori and Chad) per TOS, so other names need to be removed. The forum also doesn't allow copy-pasting from social media.

@LHS, your post was a trove of info but will undoubtedly be taken down. We can't sleuth anyone besides victims (the missing children) and POIs (Lori and Chad) per TOS, so other names need to be removed. The forum also doesn't allow copy-pasting from social media.

Thank you for letting me know. I just edited and removed anything not directly about Chad and Lori, and the part from the PAP group.

Lori was supposedly a doting mother until she joined some new religious group (per Joshua's grandma's post on facebook). Supposedly she became much less doting after she joined this group. I am not sure if we should be optimistic that the children are still alive.

I just came across a picture of when they served the warrant on Lori’s town home. They were armed to the teeth. I’ve never seen a warrant served to search a place, so maybe this is the norm? Do they normally have people in military gear to serve warrants?

When it possibly involves a murder investigation and 2 missing endangered children-- yes. Also the FBI is involved so that increases the resources that would have been brought to a search to a federal level. The FBI would go there prepared in case Chad and Lori decided to barricade themselves in the home. But it turned out that Chad and Lori had left the premises so the use of all that gear was likely not needed beyond possibly breaking down the door. MOO.

I somewhat doubt that. I think the people who own that site came back from a trip and realized what was going on and don't want to be associated with it or for it to crash their site due to traffic.

With the feds involved with looking for children, the feds will knock on the doors of any an all associates looking for them.

Thank you for letting me know. I just edited and removed anything not directly about Chad and Lori, and the part from the PAP group.
Thank you for your super informative post. Since you seem to know much more about this (than I do anyways), is there any precedent or belief/reasoning that would justify/explain if they were to kill the kids? I assume not but want to ask.

This case absolutely terrifies me. Lori joins a cult, starts dating her now-husband while they are both married to other people, Lori undergoes DRASTIC personality change according to her parents, and everyone surrounding the couple just starts dying inexplicably? This case is wild. Absolutely wild. I am praying for these children but I have a bad feeling about everything.

TO ADD: This video includes Joshua. Appears happy. Let's remember him that way. Error Check the 7:30 mark I never posted a video link before so I don't know if it is allowed or if this has already been posted.
Aug 18,2017. Lori's oldest son Colby and missing Joshua. Searched out from photo of Colby on Lori's Instragram.
Check out 9:30 mark. Beautiful people here. Sad
This is so weird..........

Missing Idaho children may be tied to suspicious death

Really, an odd case.

Noting something, the little boy is identified as "disabled". Has anyone else noticed the higher than normal incidence of missing children who are disabled? And that more children who have disabilities seem to have a higher than normal level of terminal "accidents"?

I have noticed this correlation for decades, as I used to teach Special Education, and noticed how many students I taught died in accidents.

Last edited:
I somewhat doubt that. I think the people who own that site came back from a trip and realized what was going on and don't want to be associated with it or for it to crash their site due to traffic.
Thank you for joining, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Someone commented on another site, that Chad & Lori are likely hiding in a spot in the mountains which has been fortified in a way that they could hide for years without being discovered. If they are any good at prepping and living off the grid, I don't find this to be so far-fetched. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member