Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for joining, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Someone commented on another site, that Chad & Lori are likely hiding in a spot in the mountains which has been fortified in a way that they could hide for years without being discovered. If they are any good at prepping and living off the grid, I don't find this to be so far-fetched. What do you think?
That's not far fetched at all. As I noted, these are extremists in the concept of prepping and believe they will have to live off grid entirely for years... YEARS. However, I think we'll find them before then because someone in that group is bound to crack involving the children.

I have no idea how closely related this anti-gov group is to actual Mormons, if at all. I imagine Mormons will take steps to disassociate themselves with the cult/agency in the near future, particularly if it is on a govt database for non state actors and groups,
Yes when members start to publicly post, speak out or convince others against the church or live outside of the covenants they have made, like affairs, immoral acts, abuse, just to name a few, they would be excommunicated. Not as a punishment of sorts, but to protect the name of the Church. We teach and try and live as we are taught, and when we make bad choices we can repent and change our ways. But in this case, they were probably defiant, an just like we see now, its confusing to people outside our church when people like them connect this craziness to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We don't believe what they are selling. So they can go their way, but then they are excommunicated. Everyone has a chance to repent and be re-baptized but it is a very long process and repentance also requires humility. Something it doesn't appear these two had. You have to be pretty narcissistic to claim what They are claiming. I've listen to some of their stuff, not much but the stuff I have is.. EWE!!!

Joshua's grandma is actually her ex-husband's (the one supposedly killed in self-defense by Lori's brother) sister, not his mother. Not sure how that works in terms of her being Joshua's grandma.

Joshua's bio father is the son of the woman calling herself his grandma (biologically) and she is also Charles' sister which legally makes her JJ's aunt, but biologically his grandma. Charles and Lori adopted the child of his nephew.

If they are prepared to survive the "end of the world," I'm scared at how long they could survive off grid and how long there could be absolutely zero new info for...

Will the ME results for Tammy's exhumation be public record (ie. cause of death)?

Who were those two?
I have no idea who the guy was- it was too weird for me. They're so called religious, but some of the things said in the first few minutes had me scratching my head. It was to strange, she half the time didn't know where they were. I had to stop listening to it after ten minutes.

Edited to Add after posting-

I have no idea who the hell these people are in this video at the beginning. Sorry, @Knox, I'm no help.

Last edited:
Jumping off this post one more time: can anyone confirm that the only family member of LV's who has gone on the record in the media is BB? He's the only one I can find, which makes the family memberS statement a bit misleading.
yes BB. Vallow grandparents just for the record. There are a few supporters especially on a FB page called cultNEWS101 super interesting and crazy. a friend of Chad supporting him. Take a look. Crazy!!!!

I swear I read somewhere that initially the medical examiner only spent 4 hours with Tammy, then after she was exhumed it was a 3 day autopsy. Now I’m going to be looking for that article the rest of the day.

Yeah, that's the one I couldn't find either. Glad other people saw it.

Four hours is a pretty thorough autopsy, I think. I've read that two to four hours is the average.

I knew a Mormon, she has died, sadly.
They were quite a lovely bunch is my memory of them all.
Is there any info available on how the sect came to be on the SPLC anti-gov list?
Are they affiliated with the Patriot movement, Sovereign Citizens or others? I know there are hundreds of sub-sects of each of the bigger players in these categories
I just wonder which of their activities alerted government?
Sorry I wish I knew, I am new to all of this and these people, although I live very near some of them in AZ. I am LDS and there are many many groups like this with crazy claims getting people to sell all their stuff become excommunicate by choice. They create a "crisis of faith" as they say and start twisting all our beliefs a start teaching their own version. They twist the teachings of the church but keep many of them but claim they have all the knowledge and truth that the church doesn't. Its hard to explain and of course I dont know or understand most of it. I stay in my lane. But this story upsets me that the kids are being affected by the crazy adults.

:A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan."
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf:

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

:A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan."
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News
that press release seems so fishy and lawyer like to cover for them. I cant believe that they are just letting this family say the children are safe. What do they need to do to take them into custody. Maybe because both parents of those kids have died the other parents aren't there to push LE to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!