Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua's bio father is the son of the woman calling herself his grandma (biologically) and she is also Charles' sister which legally makes her JJ's aunt, but biologically his grandma. Charles and Lori adopted the child of his nephew.
Oh my goodness- I am having a Chrissy Snow (Three's Company) moment- "my father's best friend's uncle's second cousin Marty owns the restaurant that Jack's sister's boyfriend's father went to with my aunt."

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf:

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
I wonder why he says Chad WAS a loving husband? Past tense? While Lori IS a devoted mother? Present tense. Does he mean Chad was a loving husband to Tammy? Cause he is Lori's husband now from what has been reported. Lori resents assertions to the contrary? She is a devoted mother-but where are her two kids?

Last edited:
On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf:

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

So are his kids part of this prepping and AVOW thing? Just wondering how far their support of their father goes.

Oh my goodness- I am having a Chrissy Snow (Three's Company) moment- "my father's best friend's uncle's second cousin Marty owns the restaurant that Jack's sister's boyfriend's father went to with my aunt."
It's an awful lot to take in... I know. It's one of those "keep it in the family" kinds of adoptions that rearranges everyone's relationships.

Joshua's bio father is the son of the woman calling herself his grandma (biologically) and she is also Charles' sister which legally makes her JJ's aunt, but biologically his grandma. Charles and Lori adopted the child of his nephew.
Do we know why they adopted him? I had to run that grandma/aunt description around in my head a few times to get it o_O

*Sigh* I've just about given up trying to figure out if the woman shown in the Daily Mail wedding photo article is the same woman Lori wishes happy birthday to on her Instagram. What initially made me believe that was Lori's daughter is her use of the word "My" in the post. She calls her "My Beautiful Girl" and "baby Girl". I've never referred to my niece that way and I think her mom would take offense if I implied she was my baby. But this really isn't important... Even if we find proof that she is Lori's daughter OR Lori's niece OR two separate women we can't post the proof here as that's considered sleuthing the family... We need to stick to sleuthing Lori (and Chad Daybell).

Therefore, unless the woman (or women) speak to the press and clarifies her (their) relationship to the Lori, may I suggest we put our efforts into other fact-finding missions at this time-- such as places that Lori and Chad might be hiding. Do they own any property? Could they have a survivalist-stocked cabin or bunker somewhere? They have been on the run for almost a month now. How are they getting around without getting spotted? Is someone else helping them or hiding them? And where are JJ and Tylee???

sources:
@lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful Girl turned 27 today ! She is my hero in every way! When I grow up I want to be just like my Meli...beautiful, intelligent,…”
Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online
someone posted that Lori has 2019 Nissan Rogue(Imagine that) haha! Chad has a 2011 Chevy Equinox. no plate numbers

Sorry I wish I knew, I am new to all of this and these people, although I live very near some of them in AZ. I am LDS and there are many many groups like this with crazy claims getting people to sell all their stuff become excommunicate by choice. They create a "crisis of faith" as they say and start twisting all our beliefs a start teaching their own version. They twist the teachings of the church but keep many of them but claim they have all the knowledge and truth that the church doesn't. Its hard to explain and of course I dont know or understand most of it. I stay in my lane. But this story upsets me that the kids are being affected by the crazy adults.
Knowing a little bit about this group within a group, I believe it's likely their stockpiling of weapons and ammo and strong belief in preparedness against all kinds of last days possibilities including invasion and civil war that got them put on this list. There are preppers, and then there are the extremist preppers that step out into a category of their own, and this group that Daybell was involved with is more like the latter. I'm LDS and a prepper of sorts, but the mild kind without all the absolute insanity that this group is into.

http://www.rex-law.com/sean-bartholick/

"Sean believes that the heart of any family dispute is the best interest of the children. He encourages clients to focus on how best to achieve their goals while never losing sight of the long term effects of divorce on children."

Is this situation in the best interest of the children, Sean? Do the right thing and tell these people to turn themselves in.

Do we know why they adopted him? I had to run that grandma/aunt description around in my head a few times to get it o_O
If bio parents don't want the child, or aren't fit for whatever reason, family is usually preferred as adopters.

I have not found any information about that particular question. I have wondered the same thing, but I think his adoption papers are likely not public record? If they are, that's the only place you might find that.

I wonder why he says Chad WAS a loving husband? Past tense? While Lori IS a devoted mother? Present tense. Does he mean Chad was a loving husband to Tammy? Cause he is Lori's husband now from what has been reported. Lori resents assertions to the contrary? She is a devoted mother-to whom, exactly? Where are her two kids?

Probably referring to his first wife who died, who HE is pretending to not have anything to do with it, is my best guess

Last edited:
*Sigh* I've just about given up trying to figure out if the woman shown in the Daily Mail wedding photo article is the same woman Lori wishes happy birthday to on her Instagram. What initially made me believe that was Lori's daughter is her use of the word "My" in the post. She calls her "My Beautiful Girl" and "baby Girl". I've never referred to my niece that way and I think her mom would take offense if I implied she was my baby. But this really isn't important... Even if we find proof that she is Lori's daughter OR Lori's niece OR two separate women we can't post the proof here as that's considered sleuthing the family... We need to stick to sleuthing Lori (and Chad Daybell).

Therefore, unless the woman (or women) speak to the press and clarifies her (their) relationship to the Lori, may I suggest we put our efforts into other fact-finding missions at this time-- such as places that Lori and Chad might be hiding. Do they own any property? Could they have a survivalist-stocked cabin or bunker somewhere? They have been on the run for almost a month now. How are they getting around without getting spotted? Is someone else helping them or hiding them? And where are JJ and Tylee???

sources:
@lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful Girl turned 27 today ! She is my hero in every way! When I grow up I want to be just like my Meli...beautiful, intelligent,…”
Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online
someone posted that Lori has 2019 Nissan Rogue(Imagine that) haha! Chad has a 2011 Chevy Equinox. no plate numbers
Someone paid Tylee on Venmo 9 hours ago captioned "Are you okay?". Random person?
Tylee Ryan
WOW!!!!!! hoping she accepts it. I keep thinking how are they keeping a 17 year old off social media. My kids would sneak and snap chat someone. But then again this girl probably has Stockholm syndrome

yes BB. Vallow grandparents just for the record. There are a few supporters especially on a FB page called cultNEWS101 super interesting and crazy. a friend of Chad supporting him. Take a look. Crazy!!!!

I think I'll pass on this, thanks.

I just care about these two kids being found and justice for anyone that was potentially murdered in this case.

This story is so weird and convoluted. I just tried to explain it to my husband...there are so many bizarre twists to this. When you say the whole thing out loud, it sounds even crazier. Gordian Knot, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654