Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf:

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
Just cough up the kids whereabouts and from there, let's make sure you're not a part of half of your family dying from suspicious circumstances, and you'll be fine.

If you're not guilty of any wrong doing, you have no reason to hide.

So are his kids part of this prepping and AVOW thing? Just wondering how far their support of their father goes.

I'm getting awful close to the line by saying this without verification but long story short, they're not involved with AVOW or PAP any more than your average LDS member (it's unlikely they even knew of these groups). Chad's involvement with these groups was a surprise to most everyone on Tammy's side of the family.

Regarding the family standing with Chad: The Daybell family was and still is grieving their mother's death, and then Chad ended up involved in this. The Daybells have known and loved their dad for their whole lives, and from what I've seen they're trying not to lose their dad right after losing their mom.

:A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan."
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News
Well, if Mr. Bartholick's phones weren't wire tapped before, I'm sure they are now :D

Come on, this is easily solved. Produce proof the kids are alive and well. What does this moron mean they will address the "allegations" after they have moved from rumor and speculation? How much for serious do the allegations need to get?

Another deceased person in the mix??? Lori’s third husband’s wife? WOW.

My head just exploded.

Do you mean that Charles Vallow's first wife died after Lori became involved with Charles? If so, I utterly missed that data point.

I'm not sure which one – Chad or Lori – terrifies me more. Anyone who has any awareness of ever having possibly inconvenienced one or both of them probably is finding it difficult these past few days to sleep with both eyes shut.

new post by eastidahonews now attorney says this..A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.

he has no information about the kids. Sorry Rexburg police and FBI WHEN will you step in.
Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

Oh my goodness- I am having a Chrissy Snow (Three's Company) moment- "my father's best friend's uncle's second cousin Marty owns the restaurant that Jack's sister's boyfriend's father went to with my aunt."

This! Just mix in some “Shelly Miscavige” and poor innocent children. What a nightmare.

Thank you for joining, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Someone commented on another site, that Chad & Lori are likely hiding in a spot in the mountains which has been fortified in a way that they could hide for years without being discovered. If they are any good at prepping and living off the grid, I don't find this to be so far-fetched. What do you think?

I agree, I’m certain they have some hideout somewhere. I have friends who are preppers and they are ready.to.go in case of emergency. They have two cabins in different locations, opposite directions, fully stocked with supplies. And they have what they call their bug out rig...which is a trailer painted cammo and reinforced with who knows what. Stocked with tons of stuff. This way when the fecal matter hits the fan and they need to “bug out of here” they just hook it up to their SUV (which never has less than 3/4 tank of gas) and go. If they cannot make it to their cabins, they will be ok living in their rig. The work they put into maintaining this is insanity.

For Christmas this year they gave all of us water purification tablets.

new post by eastidahonews now attorney says this..A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.

he has no information about the kids. Sorry Rexburg police and FBI WHEN will you step in.

BBM.

Really. You'd think the matter might have come up in that recent contact?

I'm not an attorney, but if I were planning to make a press statement about clients who have gone to ground, I think I'd be hard pressed not to say to them "You know, half the country's obsessing about whether your kids are safe and being cared for. Can you tell me anything at all about that, maybe take a little of the pressure off?"

I agree, I’m certain they have some hideout somewhere. I have friends who are preppers and they are ready.to.go in case of emergency. They have two cabins in different locations, opposite directions, fully stocked with supplies. And they have what they call their bug out rig...which is a trailer painted cammo and reinforced with who knows what. Stocked with tons of stuff. This way when the fecal matter hits the fan and they need to “bug out of here” they just hook it up to their SUV (which never has less than 3/4 tank of gas) and go. If they cannot make it to their cabins, they will be ok living in their rig. The work they put into maintaining this is insanity.

For Christmas this year they gave all of us water purification tablets.

It's Christmas stress, but I would seriously love to be able to own 2 cabins and a bug out rig painted camo. No one would find me until January. :cool:

It's Christmas stress, but I would seriously love to be able to own 2 cabins and a bug out rig painted camo. No one would find me until January. :cool:

haha! Right! Besides being somewhat neurotic about the prepping, they are really laid back people. They aren’t religious at all. But anyway if you ever achieve the cabin or rig, let me send you some water purification tablets!

The children have already gone missing by the time Chad and Lori got married as far as I can tell.

this fact is what makes me believe the primary reason for this marriage is to not be forced to testify against each other about what happened to half of their family. They likely did away with poor Tammy in order to be available to get married to each other. I believe it all comes down to Lori likely killed Charles, and she forced Alex to cover for her. MOO

BBM.

Really. You'd think the matter might have come up in that recent contact?

I'm not an attorney, but if I were planning to make a press statement about clients who have gone to ground, I think I'd be hard pressed not to say to them "You know, half the country's obsessing about whether your kids are safe and being cared for. Can you tell me anything at all about that, maybe take a little of the pressure off?"

The attorney's job is not to ask a client about their situation. The attorney provides information about the law, as it pertains to the issues the client would like the attorney to manage.

I don't think that the police can put any type of wire tap on an attorney's phone line, as that would violate attorney client privileged communication.

Added to another post, a school teacher doesn't call CPS, if a parent states that they want to homeschool their child, or states their child is too ill to attend school. That is the parents right. The fact that a family member wanted to contact the child, and was unable to do so, was a valid reason to contact the police. A school teacher doesn't have that relationship.

On Monday, attorney Sean Bartholick, of Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, issued the following statement on the Daybells’ behalf:

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

Well Chad and Lori think they are smarter than the rest of us. They think we are fools. Smoke and mirrors and BS. They live their lives conning people. They don't yet realize that has come to a screeching halt.

http://www.rex-law.com/sean-bartholick/

"Sean believes that the heart of any family dispute is the best interest of the children. He encourages clients to focus on how best to achieve their goals while never losing sight of the long term effects of divorce on children."

Is this situation in the best interest of the children, Sean? Do the right thing and tell these people to turn themselves in.
Interesting statement in light of the situation at hand. Guess that's just a business pr tagline and not a core belief?

Well Chad and Lori think they are smarter than the rest of us. They think we are fools. Smoke and mirrors and BS. They live their lives conning people. They don't yet realize that has come to a screeching halt.

This will be interesting. What if the parents say, "They ran away together, nothing we could do about it. ". We don't know where they are....

Do parents have to report runaway children? If the bodies are not found, and there is no evidence of murder...then...? Can they be charged without any evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel