Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case absolutely terrifies me. Lori joins a cult, starts dating her now-husband while they are both married to other people, Lori undergoes DRASTIC personality change according to her parents, and everyone surrounding the couple just starts dying inexplicably? This case is wild. Absolutely wild. I am praying for these children but I have a bad feeling about everything.

It sounds like it’s straight out of a novel!

This case absolutely terrifies me. Lori joins a cult, starts dating her now-husband while they are both married to other people, Lori undergoes DRASTIC personality change according to her parents, and everyone surrounding the couple just starts dying inexplicably? This case is wild. Absolutely wild. I am praying for these children but I have a bad feeling about everything.
Just a note-she underwent personality changes according to her ex's family. We haven't heard from her parents.

Edit to correct relationship to LV.

Last edited:
Meaning someone just put money on her account? I don't know how Venmo works, how would you know if it's accepted or used if you are the sender? Thinking this is at the request of the feds?

You don't have to accept it. As the sender, you wouldn't know if it is used. It stays in your Venmo account until the balance is transferred to an account or a debit card - you have to manually request this in the app. You could send anyone $0.01 if you wanted, so it could possibly just be a stranger.

Just a note-she underwent personality changes according to her ex's parents. We haven't heard from her parents.
Joshua's grandma is actually her ex-husband's (the one supposedly killed in self-defense by Lori's brother) sister, not his mother. Not sure how that works in terms of her being Joshua's grandma.

I’m sure this has been discussed but I’m catching up. Did they disappear because of the deaths or did the deaths happen to make sure no one stopped them from hiding from this so called dooms day?

They didn't disappear until police started poking around, asking questions, and attempting wellness checks.

sorry duplicate to above

I’m sure this has been discussed but I’m catching up. Did they disappear because of the deaths or did the deaths happen to make sure no one stopped them from hiding from this so called dooms day?
They disappeared because LE found out the kids were missing. They left the day after LE performed a welfare check looking for the missing kids.

They disappeared because LE found out the kids were missing, I think. A lot was happening at once so it's hard to tell exactly, but they left the day after LE performed a welfare check looking for the missing kids.
Yep, LE asked them where Joshua was, they claimed Joshua was with a relative. LE checked that Joshua wasn't with a relative, came back the next day but Lori and Chad were already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel