Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe older brother. I have found him online and know that we can't discuss him. But my sentiments are echoed that it is often interesting who is and who is not speaking of a case when they are close friends or family. And, no , i do find it weird if that is Tylee using her account, specifically because she says "we" in some transactions.

I have read this as well. And after many cases here my first thought was medication was code for drugs, but who knows. And, would be really interesting to know more about the first husband.
I really hope it is a stunt! Or a doomsday prep or vision - that might mean the kid are alive.

Oh, it would be great to have someone that had read those books and podcasts of his and Lori's to come up with some clues where they might be.

Also, someone mentioned them marrying in the temple. I am not familiar with LDS or Mormon. Would marrying in the temple be easy to do for Lori because she obviously had been divorced twice? Well I say obviously, but i haven't seen the divorce records, so i don't know that for sure, but it appears she was married to two men who did not die before she married another man?

I am not sure if Chad or Lori are card carrying members of the LDS church.

I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii. They packed & moved in less than 5 days.

Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it.

that’s exactly how I pictured her. Thx

and welcome to the new hopefully soon to be verified insider @anamanunee . I had read your social media and was hoping you would come here. I hope the current LE looking into this situation will speak with you and others to get insight on this situation. Oh i pray those kids are alive.

I would like to look into the dealings in Hawaii. I assume that was on Kauai as well. Would be helpful to know the juice bar if anyone finds the name, or any company names might be helpful if anyone sees those. I could see Hawaii being a great place to "live off the land" and not need much but water. But, i have no idea HOW these preppers actually prep or if it is different than what we think of as preppers because this seems to be religiously based.

I am not that particular mother. She is the mom of one of the other girls in my daughter & Tylee's friend circle that I mentioned initially. I doubt the police will get much cooperation from her because she is also Mormon & kissed Lori's *advertiser censored* from day 1. I was surprised to learn that her daughter & Tylee lost touch in the past year because they have been like sisters since they were little. This is very suspicious to me on it's own because I can't imagine what was going on that would cause them to lose touch.

As far as living off the land, that made me chuckle. Lori would never in a million years inconvenience herself in that way. Ever. She is as likely to rough it as the Kardashians are, even if that means killing herself to avoid prison.

Last edited:
Tammy Daybell’s father tells me he saw her on Oct. 4, about 15 days before she died. She was healthy, taking a Zumba class and a clogging class, dancing in the living room. On 10/19, Chad called crying and said she had a coughing fit last night. She went to bed. Never woke up
Adam Herbets on Twitter

He said he did not know investigators exhumed his daughter’s grave until police told him. He immediately went to the cemetery and found the grave dug up. Previously, medical examiners in Rexburg spent ~4 hours with her. The latest autopsy performed in Dec. will take ~30 days.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

“It’s hard to know that we lost our daughter and that our son-in-law of 30 years has stepped into this mess. We don’t know. We’d like to hope for the best. Every time you peel a layer off the onion it makes you scratch your head.”
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Chandler PD and Rexburg PD both decline to comment on any of the circumstances surrounding the death of Lori Vallow’s brother — Alex Cox. Case is being handled by the Gilbert Police Department. Chandler PD case into Charles Vallow’s death on July 11 is still open.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Chandler Police say they have no reason to believe Lori Vallow’s children are in Arizona or Chandler, but they are helping Rexburg Police Department and other agencies any way they can.
Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets (@AdamHerbets) | Twitter

I am not that particular mother. She is the mom of one of the other girls in my daughter & Tylee's friend circle that I mentioned initially. I doubt the police will get much cooperation from her because she is also Mormon & kissed Lori's *advertiser censored* from day 1. I was surprised to learn that her daughter & Tylee lost touch in the past year because they have been like sisters since they were little. This is very suspicious to me on it's own because I can't imagine what was going on that would cause them to lose touch.

As far as living off the land, that made me chuckle. Lori would never in a million years inconvenience herself in that way. Ever. She is as likely to rough it as the Kardashians are, even if that means killing herself to avoid prison.
I am sorry i got you mixed up!

I can tell from her past homes that living off the land would be one heck of a stretch. lol, but I really don't know what the prepping mentality does to someone. I am actually inclined to believe that everything these two have done was all in the name of money. When i say that I mean, their podcasts, books, "visions" that require payment, etc. I can't honestly see any truly "deeply religious" person marrying two weeks after his longtime spouse died. Honestly, there has to be more to the "why" of that. Was it a "I just can't stand to be away from her" mentality and I don't care what others think? It seems it wouldn't be worth the risk to their financial gain from their "following" to risk such a move. So I really do wonder the motive here. Could it have been some type of financial motive? Or is it a part of the "prepping" movement they have? And what did others think? What did his kids think? Had Lori already been part of the family? Did Lori know Tammy? Did Lori have access to Tammy?

I am sorry i got you mixed up!

I can tell from her past homes that living off the land would be one heck of a stretch. lol, but I really don't know what the prepping mentality does to someone. I am actually inclined to believe that everything these two have done was all in the name of money. When i say that I mean, their podcasts, books, "visions" that require payment, etc. I can't honestly see any truly "deeply religious" person marrying two weeks after his longtime spouse died. Honestly, there has to be more to the "why" of that. Was it a "I just can't stand to be away from her" mentality and I don't care what others think? It seems it wouldn't be worth the risk to their financial gain from their "following" to risk such a move. So I really do wonder the motive here. Could it have been some type of financial motive? Or is it a part of the "prepping" movement they have? And what did others think? What did his kids think? Had Lori already been part of the family? Did Lori know Tammy? Did Lori have access to Tammy?
Perhaps Chad and Lori did something illegal and if caught, they woudn't have to testify against each other in court?

I believe older brother. I have found him online and know that we can't discuss him. But my sentiments are echoed that it is often interesting who is and who is not speaking of a case when they are close friends or family. And, no , i do find it weird if that is Tylee using her account, specifically because she says "we" in some transactions.

I have read this as well. And after many cases here my first thought was medication was code for drugs, but who knows. And, would be really interesting to know more about the first husband.
I really hope it is a stunt! Or a doomsday prep or vision - that might mean the kid are alive.

Oh, it would be great to have someone that had read those books and podcasts of his and Lori's to come up with some clues where they might be.

Also, someone mentioned them marrying in the temple. I am not familiar with LDS or Mormon. Would marrying in the temple be easy to do for Lori because she obviously had been divorced twice? Well I say obviously, but i haven't seen the divorce records, so i don't know that for sure, but it appears she was married to two men who did not die before she married another man?
BBM. I don't believe Chad and Lori got married in the Temple. But it makes sense that Chad and Tammy did get married in the Temple.

I am not sure if Chad or Lori are card carrying members of the LDS church.
Chad should have been in the past and for a long time. I don't know he's status at the moment though.

Pleased to see that we might have several insiders for this case, and I could bet my last coin that we will desperately need them. This case is a big, big, big mess.
For all intents and purposes, it looks like Chad grew up as the textbook perfect mormon boy. He was a good student, most likely went to Church every Sunday, went on a mission, attended BYU. I bet he could've married almost any mormon girl he wanted, as a returning missionary attending BYU. Chad and Tammy got married in the Temple so, I'm pretty sure they were "sealed" and by LSD belief, they would be together for all eternity, even after dead. Divorce is not that common for LSD couples/families, so having Chad going to their children and family saying "hey, I'm divorcing Tammy and marrying this other person" would most likely be a big problem, but being widowed and remarrying? Totally normal, happens all the time (not that getting divorced and marrying someone else isn't normal, it totally is). What confuses me, is that they didn't wait to get married, at all.
It might be worth checking Hildale, Colorado City and Pringle. If Chad has those "end of the World" and "return of Jesus Christ" ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if they built some sort of compound and fled there as soon as LE contacted them.

Chad left the LDS church a few years ago. Lori was excommunicated right before that.

Nearly all of your LDS “facts” are fictitious and presumptuous.

Lori is not Mormon, she has fooled you. Stop assuming.

and welcome to the new hopefully soon to be verified insider @anamanunee . I had read your social media and was hoping you would come here. I hope the current LE looking into this situation will speak with you and others to get insight on this situation. Oh i pray those kids are alive.

I would like to look into the dealings in Hawaii. I assume that was on Kauai as well. Would be helpful to know the juice bar if anyone finds the name, or any company names might be helpful if anyone sees those. I could see Hawaii being a great place to "live off the land" and not need much but water. But, i have no idea HOW these preppers actually prep or if it is different than what we think of as preppers because this seems to be religiously based.

It takes money. I wonder if he gets royalties for his books. I guess he can't now, ha. MOO

the post from a family member said they were excommunicated. I have one from a family member and another FB post from a church member neighbor.
Welcome to Websleuths. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to discuss, link to or copy social media posts here, if they are not coming from the police, news media, victims or official suspects. To post insider info, one needs to get verified: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Last edited:
Here is a court case with a few more names for Lori, likely verifying your theory @Gardener1850 . If it doesn't link just search Lori Ryan. Online Case Information

So Joseph Ryan was the petitioner in this 2006/2007 legal action, Lori the custodial parent, and Charles Vallow, Austin TX Police Department also mentioned. Interesting that the recipient of the Venmo funds that came out of Tylee Ryan's Venmo was paid to an individual with the last name Ryan who lives in Austin TX. And then this appeal for some action in Austin TX in 2008: https://cases.justia.com/texas/third-court-of-appeals/03-08-00322-cv.pdf?ts=1396148667

*modsnip*.

Why keep the children hidden? Were they in danger? Lori's brother hadn't been charged with murder, so there was no threat of them being used as witnesses. What if they are being kept in another cult community, maybe even abroad? Hopefully they are being taken care of. If they are no longer alive, what's the motive again?

BBM. The children and Lori were all present in the home when Charles Vallow was shot to death by Lori's brother. What if it didn't happen the way that Lori's brother said it did? What if Lori's brother was covering for her? The brother claimed he did it in self-defense. No charges were brought but police are saying that the investigation into Charles Vallow's death remains open. The brother is now dead too. So if the story he was telling about how the shooting happened was not accurate, then the only people left who might know that are Lori and the 2 missing children. If Lori is actually the one who shot Charles that would be her motive to hide the children and keep them from being interviewed. They supposedly left AZ abruptly to move to ID. If police caught up to her in ID and still wanted to interview the children then that may be motive to hide them again (or worse). MOO.

Police seeking couple for questioning in Rexburg children’s disappearance and deaths of former spouses

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope those kids are safe in a bunker somewhere.

This is craziness. I need an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of Lori's marriages, alone.

I listened to about 90 seconds of the podcast linked and said, "Annnnd I'm done!"

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member