Race: White
Height: 4'00"
Weight: 50 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

If you have any information concerning JOSHUA please contact
REXBURG PD @ (208)359-3000

Source: Idaho Missing Persons Clearinghouse | ENDANGERED RECORDS

*Note about above "Last contact" date: Per NCMEC poster, he has been missing since 9/23/2019. Last contact (above) is dated 11/26/2019. This date also matches the date of the attempted welfare check, when LE was told by Chad & Lori that Joshua was staying at a friends house (LE later discovered he wasn't). So, I wonder if the above date was related to that.

Press release: Gilbert Police Dept. on Twitter

All these deaths surrounding two adults, and two children missing since September (not to mention some off-shoot cult)... can't believe no one noticed the strange "coincidences".

ETA: I've been searching for obit or something for Lori's brother (AC) but haven't found anything... maybe too recent??

It seems like there is only one podcast left undeleted:
07 Time to Warrior Up with Chad Daybell - pt2 - Preparing A People Podcast Network

It is from 01/19/2019. Nothing much worth writing about. But we can check it off our list as being at all informative. Lori hardly speaks, but talks about reading his books.

Weird summary -
  • Chad: "We have a 16 year old who just moved into our ward not long ago...about 4 weeks ago, I was sitting next to him and I could just feel the power radiating off of him...I had a brief vision of him actually being a warrior or solider leading...he's a quarterback for he high school team."
  • A LOT of worshipping of how valuable children are and the potential for them to be soldiers when the second coming of Jesus happens and how much potential they have and their inner "warrior spirits" i.e. Chad: "I feel that they are young because they are impressionable and trained and they will completely believe in miracles and believe in the priesthood power"
  • They essentially see children from ages 12-18 (their "youth batallion") as the warriors who are going to save everyone in the battles
  • Chad sharing his "visions"
  • Chad worked at a cemetery at some point

I believe older brother. I have found him online and know that we can't discuss him. But my sentiments are echoed that it is often interesting who is and who is not speaking of a case when they are close friends or family. And, no , i do find it weird if that is Tylee using her account, specifically because she says "we" in some transactions.

I have read this as well. And after many cases here my first thought was medication was code for drugs, but who knows. And, would be really interesting to know more about the first husband.
I really hope it is a stunt! Or a doomsday prep or vision - that might mean the kid are alive.

Oh, it would be great to have someone that had read those books and podcasts of his and Lori's to come up with some clues where they might be.

Also, someone mentioned them marrying in the temple. I am not familiar with LDS or Mormon. Would marrying in the temple be easy to do for Lori because she obviously had been divorced twice? Well I say obviously, but i haven't seen the divorce records, so i don't know that for sure, but it appears she was married to two men who did not die before she married another man?

This is the little I know about LDS marriages: spouses can be "sealed" to a partner and they belong to that partner forever even if they go on to marry others. So if Jane was married to John for 40 years and he passed away she could be 'sealed ' to him. She could marry others and it wouldn't matter. They have a different view of the afterlife, it's complex. Their view of marriage is different. People should stop focusing on the marriage. If they gone fundamental then they most likely believe in polygamy.
My gut feeling is the kids are fine, but feelings aren't dependable. A lot of things seem off. I don't want to say what, but I sure hope others are catching it too.

I hope those kids are safe in a bunker somewhere.

This is craziness. I need an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of Lori's marriages, alone.

I listened to about 90 seconds of the podcast linked and said, "Annnnd I'm done!"

MOO

Lol. I tried too but I only lasted about 5 seconds. :confused:

@alyssa5597 thank you for taking one for the team! MOO

I highly doubt Old Chad felt waves of power coming off the 16 y/o. Clouds and waves of Axe or Lynx, I could believe.

Hopefully all the worship of the children is a good thing, unless that's just a polite way of saying they front the bad stuff we do.

Thank you so much @alyssa5597 , that must have been hard going. xo

The children and Lori were all present in the home when Charles Vallow was shot to death by Lori's brother. What if it didn't happen the way that Lori's brother said it did? What if Lori's brother was covering for her? The brother claimed he did it in self-defense. No charges were brought but police are saying that the investigation into Charles Vallow's death remains open. The brother is now dead too. So if the story he was telling about how the shooting happened was not accurate, then the only people left who might know that are Lori and the 2 missing children. If Lori is actually the one who shot Charles that would be her motive to hide the children and keep them from being interviewed. They supposedly left AZ abruptly to move to ID. If police caught up to her in ID and still wanted to interview the children then that may be motive to hide them again (or worse). MOO.

Police seeking couple for questioning in Rexburg children’s disappearance and deaths of former spouses
Even if the children were at home when the incident that left Lori's estranged husband dead occurred, they might not have seen much. They went missing months before Lori's brother died. When did Chad and Lori relocate to ID? Did they take the children with them at all?

Even if the children were at home when the incident that left Lori's estranged husband dead occurred, they might not have seen much. They went missing months before Lori's brother died. When did Chad and Lori relocate to ID? Did they take the children with them at all?

Chad relocated to Rexburg with Tammy, not Lori, initially. As of at least January, Lori was still in AZ according to the podcast discussed above.

14- Following the path to . . .Idaho? | cdaybell.com

"A couple of weeks later, as we were eating dinner the following words slipped out of my mouth, “When we move to Rexburg . . .”

I didn’t finish the sentence when I saw the look on Tammy’s face. She loudly said, “What?”
One house in particular jumped out at us, and there was a second home that seemed like it might work, so we decided to drive up to Rexburg in late March.
We closed on the house in early June.
We actually live a few miles north of Rexburg in rural Fremont County. There are less than 14,000 people in the whole county."

Chad relocated to Rexburg with Tammy, not Lori, initially. As of at least January, Lori was still in AZ according to the podcast discussed above.

"A couple of weeks later, as we were eating dinner the following words slipped out of my mouth, “When we move to Rexburg . . .”

I didn’t finish the sentence when I saw the look on Tammy’s face. She loudly said, “What?”
One house in particular jumped out at us, and there was a second home that seemed like it might work, so we decided to drive up to Rexburg in late March.
We actually live a few miles north of Rexburg in rural Fremont County. There are less than 14,000 people in the whole county."
Adding property details:

202 N 1900 E
REXBURG, ID 83440-2904

Search by Property Owner Name (Chad Daybell)
Fremont County Idaho MapServer
1067268.jpg 1067269.jpg

Per realtor.com, this property was sold in June 2015.

202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Secretary of State

SPRING CREEK BOOK COMPANY (621788)
Foreign Business Corporation

Filing Type: Foreign Business Corporation
Formed In: UTAH
Term of Duration: Perpetual

Principal Address

PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440

Mailing Address
PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440-1013

Initial Filing Date: 07/24/2015
AR Due Date: 07/31/2020

Registered Agent
Noncommercial
CHAD DAYBELL
202 N 1900 EAST
REXBURG, ID 83440

Chad Daybell | Spring Creek Book Company

Very, very alarming situation, I hope the story is gaining steam and traction so leads can be generated and the children can be found!

I’m curious what the reasons could be for concealing all news and LE reports about the brother’s death, other than it being an open investigation into COD?

Secretary of State

Principal Address

PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440

Mailing Address
PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440-1013

Registered Agent
Noncommercial
CHAD DAYBELL
202 N 1900 EAST
REXBURG, ID 83440

Looks like a fairly typical setup for an author selling their own work.

I'm pretty sure in this context "foreign corporation" just means that it was formed in Utah but is now doing business in Idaho. So foreign to the state it's in. Looks like he transferred it when he moved to Idaho.

Secretary of State

Principal Address

PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440

Mailing Address
PO BOX 1013
REXBURG, ID 83440-1013

Registered Agent
Noncommercial
CHAD DAYBELL
202 N 1900 EAST
REXBURG, ID 83440

Looks like a fairly typical setup for an author selling their own work.

I'm pretty sure in this context "foreign corporation" just means that it was formed in Utah but is now doing business in Idaho. So foreign to the state it's in. Looks like he transferred it when he moved to Idaho.

Thank you, carbuff! I didn't know. Here's the link that says exactly that:
What does it mean to qualify as a foreign corporation?

I believe they were actually in sugar city , and possibly right on the Madison/Fremont county border. Sugar city is pretty blendable to Rexburg with all the growing happening on the North and East sides of Rexburg. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member