Found Deceased ID - Matthew Jedediah 'Jed' Hall, 16, Idaho Falls, 22 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wel, my first thought as a teacher was that 16 years is a very dumb age to be.
The more is revealed - Im thinking he is an extremely smart kid who was troubled. The fact that the police have found out evidence of him commiting crimes in the past makes me think anger issues.

The new information here is a possible siting in Austin (Texas) and there maybe some cctv coming out but Jim says cctv images not going to be that clear. The lengths that 15 year old Jed has taken to hide his steps are incredible, a clever kid.

has anyone else noticed that it is reported "he may use the last name Kosmider"
where did that information come from?
I don't use fake last name, but if I did, I doubt that information would be readily available to every Tom, Dick and Harry.... My parents probably wouldn't even know about the fake last name

has anyone else noticed that it is reported "he may use the last name Kosmider"
where did that information come from?
I don't use fake last name, but if I did, I doubt that information would be readily available to every Tom, Dick and Harry.... My parents probably wouldn't even know about the fake last name
I'm sorry, I've forgotten where I heard something similar. It was stated by the private detective Jim Terry--it was said during in an interview with Gray Hughes or John Lordan? I wondered where that particular name came from. Is that a character from a book or movie? One that is a favorite of Jed's? I also wondered where Jim came up with that name and who told him--parents? friends? Not a common name, so it must have some meaning for Jed. If it's a real thing that is. Pure speculation, but when Jed was discussing with his parents how he'd avoid capture like on the show HUNTED, he may have said he'd use Kosmider as his last name. I have to question why since it would stand out. Other than it meant something special to Jed--was he a Denver Broncos fan? I noted that there's a Nick Kosmider who covers the Broncos for the Denver Post.

Thank you for the link. :)

From the article which is dated March 24, 2021:

[...]

UM police issued the following information Wednesday:

UPDATE: After putting out the earlier Public Safety Notice reference missing person, Matthew Jed Hall, UMPD received several tips from around campus.

Following these leads we made contact with an individual who was very similar in appearance to Matthew Hall.

UMPD established this was not Matthew, and could have been the person identified by the tipster. UMPD is no longer looking on our campus for this individual. UMPD thanks the campus community for their assistance with this identification.

[...]

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI)- The car of a missing Idaho Falls teen has been recovered from the Snake River in Idaho Falls.

Searchers from Adventures with Purpose were searching the river Sunday morning, along with the Bonneville County Sheriff's Office and IFPD, when they found the car, belonging to Matthew Jedediah "Jed" Hall.

The car was located just south of the Johns Hole boat ramp located at River Parkway and Highway 20. With the assistance of the dive teams and Hendrickson’s Towing, the vehicle was removed from the river.

BN61Jd5T-IMG_0233-1440x810.jpg

Car of missing Idaho Falls teen found in Snake River - Local News 8

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI)- The car of a missing Idaho Falls teen has been recovered from the Snake River in Idaho Falls.

Searchers from Adventures with Purpose were searching the river Sunday morning, along with the Bonneville County Sheriff's Office and IFPD, when they found the car, belonging to Matthew Jedediah "Jed" Hall.

The car was located just south of the Johns Hole boat ramp located at River Parkway and Highway 20. With the assistance of the dive teams and Hendrickson’s Towing, the vehicle was removed from the river.

BN61Jd5T-IMG_0233-1440x810.jpg

Car of missing Idaho Falls teen found in Snake River - Local News 8
So sad but yet happy for Jed's family, if this is him

MAY 1, 2022
Vehicle of Jed Hall, teen missing since 2018, pulled from Snake River, human remains found inside - East Idaho News
[...]

The vehicle was a 2009 gray Nissan Versa hatchback with license plates matching the vehicle that Matthew Jedediah “Jed” Hall was last seen driving on Jan. 22, 2018, the day the local teen went missing.

Human remains were found inside the vehicle.

Investigators have been in contact with the Hall family, and positive identification and evidentiary processing of the recovered vehicle is in progress.

[...]

Dang. Their was another woman found in the Snake river who went missing as well recently. I drove by it today. I’m baffled why so many people go into it. Although I guess someone could drive off the bridge. I’m glad to hear his family has answers and I hope he is at rest

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back