ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Officials said Sarah Wondra maintained that she “definitely did not kill that boy” and said “the most high God already told me who did it.” She reportedly told police, “oh wow wow the most high God just told me that Stacey was the one who killed him and buried him in the yard of” the neighbor’s house.

When asked later to show police where the boy was buried, according to the affidavit, she told police of a spot near the entry of her residence and said Stacey had buried him “in the backyard by the shed.”
_------------------
"She allegedly reiterated to police that she “had nothing to do with” Michael’s disappearance. She said her husband buried Michael in the backyard by the shed but wasn’t the one who actually harmed the boy. She said instead that a man identified only as Adrian “had been the one that had done it, and he was scared to tell anybody.”

"Fruitland Police Chief J.D. Huff said Tuesday that Wondra has not been cooperative."

"He also said investigators believe she's not the only person who knows something about what happened to the boy."

"Huff also said investigators will be searching inside the house."

"We want to resolve this and hold those people accountable who committed this crime," Huff said."

"Huff said Tuesday that there is no connection between that van and the house where the excavation is taking place."

"Huff also said investigators believe they have identified a man seen walking near the splash pad at Crestview Park leading up to the time of the boy's disappearance. During a previous update in June, Huff said the man wasn't considered a suspect."

"Fruitland Police Chief J.D. Huff said Tuesday that Wondra has not been cooperative."

"He also said investigators believe she's not the only person who knows something about what happened to the boy."

"Huff also said investigators will be searching inside the house."

"We want to resolve this and hold those people accountable who committed this crime," Huff said."

"Huff said Tuesday that there is no connection between that van and the house where the excavation is taking place."

"Huff also said investigators believe they have identified a man seen walking near the splash pad at Crestview Park leading up to the time of the boy's disappearance. During a previous update in June, Huff said the man wasn't considered a suspect."

So they identified the man walking near the splash pad, but they do NOT say there is no connection. They did say the White Pilot (van) is not connected.

Either splash pad man IS connected, or if he’s not, they will need to clear that information up.

jmo

I'm going to venture to guess:
1. She has had no sleep.
2. She doesn't have medication she needs.

I was going to say same and also I also speculate she has a mental processing issue, similar to something I have myself, on the autism spectrum, which makes it difficult to understand what is being asked. For example if someone asked me that same question 'what is the address where you reside right now?' I would say 'I'm not sure' or 'I have no idea' because I wouldn't know the exact address of the prison. I wish this person asking the questions would not have kept saying 'right now' as people like me (and I speculate, her) are not able to calculate beyond the literal meaning of the words and she does allude to this when he asks about her income generation.

I was going to say same and also I also speculate she has a mental processing issue, similar to something I have myself, on the autism spectrum, which makes it difficult to understand what is being asked. For example if someone asked me that same question 'what is the address where you reside right now?' I would say 'I'm not sure' or 'I have no idea' because I wouldn't know the exact address of the prison. I wish this person asking the questions would not have kept saying 'right now' as people like me (and I speculate, her) are not able to calculate beyond the literal meaning of the words and she does allude to this when he asks about her income generation.
Do you do better with written questions or does it not matter?

Do you do better with written questions or does it not matter?

Written 100% as long as the question isn't ambiguous or any kind of double bind or nonsense. Usually written questions are more formally constructed and specific, so it would be unlikely for a questionnaire to say 'where are you residing right now?' if you're held in remand and the question really means 'what is your residential address' or 'where do you usually reside' or 'where were you living during the past 12 months'.

Also, I get quickly overloaded - so the questions about appointing an attorney, I would need to ask questions back and then people get angry. But for example 'shall I appoint you an attorney to be paid for by the state?' - I would need to know what that means, does it mean I will then need to repay the state for that cost, will I be billed for it? or does it mean the state meets the cost and it is not required for me to contribute?

I believe she says she half-owns her house with her dad. At 5:25 in the video.

I can't work out what she says. She's been asked if she owns anything worth more than $1,000 and then says 'a car' and I can't work out the rest of it until she says part owned / half owned with her dad. Is she still speaking as to the car?

"Officials said Sarah Wondra maintained that she “definitely did not kill that boy” and said “the most high God already told me who did it.” She reportedly told police, “oh wow wow the most high God just told me that Stacey was the one who killed him and buried him in the yard of” the neighbor’s house.

When asked later to show police where the boy was buried, according to the affidavit, she told police of a spot near the entry of her residence and said Stacey had buried him “in the backyard by the shed.”
_------------------
"She allegedly reiterated to police that she “had nothing to do with” Michael’s disappearance. She said her husband buried Michael in the backyard by the shed but wasn’t the one who actually harmed the boy. She said instead that a man identified only as Adrian “had been the one that had done it, and he was scared to tell anybody.”
I’m still searching for a shed, google doesn’t show one. Anyone??

I can't work out what she says. She's been asked if she owns anything worth more than $1,000 and then says 'a car' and I can't work out the rest of it until she says part owned / half owned with her dad. Is she still speaking as to the car?
This video version seems easier to hear. I hear a car partially owned and a house “but I don’t own the whole thing”. Judge asks “do you owe money against it?” She says “no, I half own it with my dad.”

Maybe what she thinks god told her wasn't true? (I am not being sarcastic, deadly serious).
Are they not holding her husband? I thought they were? If so, on what grounds, what's he charged with, and if not, why not?

Maybe what she thinks god told her wasn't true? (I am not being sarcastic, deadly serious).
Are they not holding her husband? I thought they were? If so, on what grounds, what's he charged with, and if not, why not?
I believe her husband was already in custody since May on felon in possession of firearms charges. It was posted upthread.

Is the side entry area a shed? It’s attached to the house… but maybe it was converted to a shed?

I'm curious...

They said they charged the door and she was in the living room at 9:30pm.

Sooo...did they knock and she refused to answer the door then the charged in...or

Did they receive a tip, they went there, she said no to search... so they came back with warrant for search?

She mentions 3 places. 1) The neighbor's yard, 2) a spot near the entry of her house and 3), in backyard near shed. I hope the husband is confessing and her testimony won't be needed.

if there really is someone named A who is scared, I wonder if it's some younger friend who maybe hit the child in a car he shouldn't have been driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay