ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The press conference will be at 1:00pm (MT)

I'm so nervous waiting to hear the update. Until LE confirms that forensic evidence proves otherwise, I will continue to hold on to the hope that Michael is still alive. I can only imagine how his family must be feeling.

As always, prayers for Monkey's family.

The press conference will be at 1:00pm (MT)

I'm so nervous waiting to hear the update. Until LE confirms that forensic evidence proves otherwise, I will continue to hold on to the hope that Michael is still alive. I can only imagine how his family must be feeling.

As always, prayers for Monkey's family.
Not open to the public; just the press.

ETA: Yes, looks like livestreamed KTVB. And KIVI
Beginning: Chief thanks media, etc. Thanks LE, public, businesses.
The last 3 weeks incredible community support.
Remains ongoing investigation. To date, received credible info. remains could be found. Search warrant obtained. Nov. 11. Upon entry, encountered Sarah W. Arrested .
Other LE etc. joined in excavation. During search,all human remains dogs used alerted. Ground Detecting Radar detected anomalies.
Dirt sifted for potential remains.

Did not find remains.
Believe MV was abducted and buried and remains moved.
Evidence suggests that Sarah W and Stacy W. have first hand knowledge involved in abduction and have first hand knowedge.
Brandon Shurtleff lived in Kuna, also has first hand knowledge same as above. Beieved to be in North Dakota.
Adrian Lucien also same. Currently believed to be in Ohio.
Encourages these people to contact LE.
Believes there are others also invovlved.
Those people will be pursued.
Want to make it clear this is active and ongoing investigation.
Questions:
Believes Sarah W will remain in custody.
What led to arrest? Tip was credible. Came from one of the occupents of the home.

Last edited:
Has neighbor's yard been searched?
Will be deploying Ground Penetrating Radar in neighbor's yard tomorrow. Consensual search, no warrant.
How are those others connectd to Wondras?
Not going to get into that.
Are there other properties to search?
Not for tomorrow other than the neighbors, but probably in future.
Didn't have a warrant for a home for Brandon Shurtliff in Kuna, but there was a search.
Spellings: Shurtliff . Lucienne.
Other individuals who come forward: Believes charges are forthcoming for others.

We are not going to stop until we uncover the truth.

KIVI reporters discussion after the presser:
Sara W's parents own the target house. They live down the street. The search tomorrow is not the parents, it's the next door neighbor.
Michael's parents not present today; reporter believes they were probaby briefed ahead of time.

Last edited:
Will be using ground penetrating radar in neighbor's home tomorrow. No search warrant -- it is consensual.

Brandon Shurtliff is believed to be in ND. Adrian Lucienne divides his time between Toledo, OH and CA and is believed to be in Toledo. Both lived in the home at one time.

Not open to the public; just the press.

ETA: Yes, looks like livestreamed KTVB. And KIVI
Beginning: Chief thanks media, etc. Thanks LE, public, businesses.
The last 3 weeks incredible community support.
Remains ongoing investigation. To date, received credible info. remains could be found. Search warrant obtained. Nov. 11. Upon entry, encountered Sarah W. Arrested .
Other LE etc. joined in excavation. During search,all human remains dogs used alerted. Ground Detecting Radar detected anomalies.
Dirt sifted for potential remains.

Did not find remains.
Believe MV was abducted and buried and remains moved.
Evidence suggests that Sarah W and Stacy W. have first hand knowledge involved in abduction and have first hand knowedge.
Brandon Shurtleff lived in Kuna, also has first hand knowledge same as above. Beieved to be in North Dakota.
Adrian Lucien also same. Currently believed to be in Ohio.
Encourages these people to contact LE.
Believes there are others also invovlved.
Those people will be pursued.
Want to make it clear this is active and ongoing investigation.
Questions:
Believes Sarah W will remain in custody.
What led to arrest? Tip was credible. Came from one of the occupents of the home.
Lots more players now. Wonder why these other people can't be arrested for having knowledge of a death?
Edited to add: This was covered, Sorry for repeating. Really wish that someone would hand a microphone to the reporters asking the questions. JMO

What the he-double l happened here?

I can't even stand to think about this. What did these people do?

IMO the reason this case has been so "quiet" is because the Fruitland PD, and the community, have done an outstanding job of keeping this quiet and resisting the youtubers and faux and regular media, the lookieloos and hangers on and those out there trying to make a buck off this tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid