ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO and MOO - But this is what I was wondering too.

I know the police have said "a credible lead", led them there and I doubt they would go this far for something that they don't believe could be true. So I'm so open to me being way off with this thought, but, it has crossed my mind after watching multiple videos she posted that she may have told someone that it was "impressed upon her" that this is what happens and so she believes it to be true.

Again just thinking out loud. MOO
It was someone inside the home who was the credible lead. I'm thinking her daughter or a friend who may stay with them.

<modsnip>

I am looking at legal history.
As mentioned earlier by others, Sarah Wondra's maiden name is Ramsey, as used on one of her FB profiles. She was also previously married and carried the legal name of Sarah Chambers from 2008 through 2011. Her middle name is Anne. Her birth year is 1987. This (and the following) information was obtained using public records court searches on Oregon Judicial Department : Oregon Courts Home : State of Oregon - this website does not allow direct-linking to cases, you have to manually search to pull them up.

Criminal court records for the state of Oregon in 2012, 2013, and 2019:

Identity theft
Mail theft or receipt of stolen mail
Theft in the 3rd degree
Theft in the 2nd degree
Attempt to commit a Class A felony

There is also a case available from earlier this year for Idaho which I would consider more concerning, but I am not sure if I can bring it here as that case was dismissed by the prosecutor. I am attempting to search for records in Texas (this is the state where her previous marriage appears to have taken place, so there may be records there) but the websites are less organized and not all are loading correctly - sharing in case someone else can access them better than I can, particularly for Ellis county; if there are records there, I would expect them to be associated with Ramsey and/or Chambers, and prior to 2010 (other court records indicate that she was in Oregon in 2010).

History of identity theft could also complicate these searches (IMO), since there could be situations in which a criminal case could be filed against a pseudonym if someone engaged in a crime, gave the false name, and the ID theft was not caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was just thinking she may have told this to someone in the home, or the "someone in the home" could be her reporting about her husband?
I think the someone in the home was not her because it seems she denied it at first. Someone in the home, IMO, reported her, LE arrived with a search warrant, she denied it, then threw her husband and God under the bus. LE then spoke to the husband and major excavation began the next day. The East Idaho News article says LE did some digging the night they came with the search warrant.

<modsnip>

I am looking at legal history.
As mentioned earlier by others, Sarah Wondra's maiden name is Ramsey, as used on one of her FB profiles. She was also previously married and carried the legal name of Sarah Chambers from 2008 through 2011. Her middle name is Anne. Her birth year is 1987. This (and the following) information was obtained using public records court searches on Oregon Judicial Department : Oregon Courts Home : State of Oregon - this website does not allow direct-linking to cases, you have to manually search to pull them up.

Criminal court records for the state of Oregon in 2012, 2013, and 2019:

Identity theft
Mail theft or receipt of stolen mail
Theft in the 3rd degree
Theft in the 2nd degree
Attempt to commit a Class A felony

There is also a case available from earlier this year for Idaho which I would consider more concerning, but I am not sure if I can bring it here as that case was dismissed by the prosecutor. I am attempting to search for records in Texas (this is the state where her previous marriage appears to have taken place, so there may be records there) but the websites are less organized and not all are loading correctly - sharing in case someone else can access them better than I can, particularly for Ellis county; if there are records there, I would expect them to be associated with Ramsey and/or Chambers, and prior to 2010 (other court records indicate that she was in Oregon in 2010).

History of identity theft could also complicate these searches (IMO), since there could be situations in which a criminal case could be filed against a pseudonym if someone engaged in a crime, gave the false name, and the ID theft was not caught.
Ty so very much for posting this.
I believe (JMHO) there MAY be records in Nevada as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a flier campaign not too long ago(this is on findmichaelvaughan.com) asking for help with identifying the two vehicles, the gentleman seen walking, and scrutinizing "non-compliant neighbors". I assume they mean the folks in the neighborhood that refused searches on their property. Has it been mentioned anywhere how many non-compliant neighbors there were? Were the noncompliant neighbors publicly known as being non-compliant. I think I've read that this household was one, but I could totally be wrong and I'd have a hard time finding where I read it to produce the link anyway. I'm just wondering if the households that refused property searches stood out- were there very many of them or just a couple?

IMO ,Police found enough evidence to establish that sadly Michael Vaughan is dead. They more then likely came to that conclusion for several different reasons i.e. Michael's dna or photo/videos taken by suspect(s) that police found during their search. They know for a fact he is dead and are now trying to find the actual remains.

This is the full arraignment for Sarah.

Oh boy. The judge asked her to state her name and she said, Stacey Wondra (her husband's name). She then corrected herself. IMO, after watching the arraignment, I'd say she is really playing it up for an insanity plea.

The judge also reiterated that her charge was for failure to report a death specifically on Nov 12, 2022. What in the world was going on in that house for the last year and a half??

Maybe she had a rough night in jail but she seems pretty cogent and lucid in her tiktok videos. IMO.

ETA - I find it interesting she said her name was Stacey in the arraignment. Seems like a slip - maybe she has been using his name when encountering LE. IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members