ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, he lived in Ogden with Cheryl for years. Ogden is only 30-45 minutes from Salt Lake City, so it could be likely that he might know people there. Other than my children, I don't know of anyone Mike does, or doesn't, have connections to. I really don't know him anymore. Anything I know about Mike is history, filtered through my children or granddaughter, or from minimal contact Mike and I have had as parents or grandparents.

Well, he lived in Ogden with Cheryl for years. Ogden is only 30-45 minutes from Salt Lake City, so it could be likely that he might know people there. Other than my children, I don't know of anyone Mike does, or doesn't, have connections to. I really don't know him anymore. Anything I know about Mike is history, filtered through my children or granddaughter, or from minimal contact Mike and I have had as parents or grandparents.
Guess we will just have to hope for more sightings till he is caught.

I wonder if the person saw him driving a different vehicle? Otherwise you'd think they would verify the plate number... or even get a picture of it. I've done that a few times when it was similar to a vehicle being looked for.

I also wonder why the delay in identifying Nadja and Payton? Is it at all possible they were killed earlier?
Just seems like they should have been identified at (or close to) the same time if killed at (or close to) the same time.

Just for clarification, the photos shown in that article are from before any of this happened - they're just to give a better idea of what he looks like. It's kind of misleading because without reading the story, one might think those are recent surveillance photos. They are not. The recent possible sighting has not been confirmed. My personal opinion is that he is not out driving around near Salt Lake City.

I wonder if the person saw him driving a different vehicle? Otherwise you'd think they would verify the plate number... or even get a picture of it. I've done that a few times when it was similar to a vehicle being looked for.

I also wonder why the delay in identifying Nadja and Payton? Is it at all possible they were killed earlier?
Just seems like they should have been identified at (or close to) the same time if killed at (or close to) the same time.

Due to the state of decomposition it would make sense that they'd have to use dental records etc to positively ID and maybe there were delays in getting those? (or tracking them down)

he may have started after this came out.

I think he as legit leading a double life. he prob had a dupe fb / social media or feigned ignorance of it w his wife. maybe his wife was not into it

The wife's brother is Byron Baker, he was following Nadja, I just checked, it's still on her page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for clarification, the photos shown in that article are from before any of this happened - they're just to give a better idea of what he looks like. It's kind of misleading because without reading the story, one might think those are recent surveillance photos. They are not. The recent possible sighting has not been confirmed. My personal opinion is that he is not out driving around near Salt Lake City.
What date were these taken? They look like a petrol station type photo. Just wondered if they were around the 11th after the murders were committed and he was last seen . His demeanour and weight certainly looks different than in the fb videos. TY for clarifying anyway.

What date were these taken? They look like a petrol station type photo. Just wondered if they were around the 11th after the murders were committed and he was last seen . His demeanour and weight certainly looks different than in the fb videos. TY for clarifying anyway.
It says they were taken in the middle of May.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Let's suppose he never told Nadja about Cheryl and vice versa. How long could he maintain the charade? Something had to give. Now if the were all in a consensual relationship, what would be the motive? In any instance I can't see him ending his own life. MOO
Hi jw. Just wondering if you have any thoughts why Nadja and her daughter have not been id'd yet?

Hi jw. Just wondering if you have any thoughts why Nadja and her daughter have not been id'd yet?

They've not been ID'd yet? How is that possible, their names are mentioned in all MSM news articles I've read.

They've not been ID'd yet? How is that possible, their names are mentioned in all MSM news articles I've read.
I am going by MsFacetious post that you responded to on 5 July. I haven't seen anything that confirms their identify yet. Have you? I have asked JW who knows Nadja.

Where the heck is this man? Did he take off in a plane somewhere? No word on a missing plane anywhere, though --- at least that I have read about. I do not want this to be unsolved, or take years and years to conclude.

I just realized .... a warrant was put out on June 21. That is 3 weeks to the day his vehicle was found (on July 12), and it had apparently been there at the campground @3 weeks. The bodies were found on June 19 --- I believe it was determined they had already been dead for a couple weeks. He may have killed himself right afterward, once he realized he was not going to get away with this.

Another article on the car being found: http://www.idahopress.com/news/loca...cle_af9d348d-2e05-5196-9969-5070a7ee129e.html

one more article: The two other women have not been identified by the coroner’s office yet. Vicki DeGeus-Morris told the Press-Tribune that they are waiting on DNA tests which take longer to get results.
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/07/person-interest-idaho-triple-murder-may-wyoming/

Hi Everyone,

JG99 is now a verified insider in this case.

Please continue to treat JG99 with respect.

Remember JG99 does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what JG99 posts or not.

Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back