ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Everyone,

JG99 is now a verified insider in this case.

Please continue to treat JG99 with respect.

Remember JG99 does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what JG99 posts or not.

Thank you

Thabk you Coldpizza, and thank you JD99 for being here with us. Glad you have become verified.

JG99, we are all grateful you're here. A lot of people wouldn't have gen to the extra effort to become verified, and it's awesome that you did!

I can't imagine what you and your sons are going through....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes JG thankyou. This must be very traumatic for you and your sons. I hope it is not long till Mike is found or turns himself in.

Does anyone know if Mike Bullinger had ties to Ventura California?

I met a man the other day while fishing on a lake in Colorado. We had a short conversation and he was nice but he seemed a little paranoid. Later I very randomly stumbled across a story about Mike Bullinger and when I saw his picture I was pretty shocked. He looks very much like the man I met only the man I met was a bit thinner. When I asked where the man was traveling from, he said he was from Ventura California. Now, I realize if it was Mike Bullinger he would likely not tell me the truth, but most lies have partial truth and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Mike has any ties to Ventura California?

I met a man the other day while fishing on a lake in Colorado. We had a short conversation and he was nice but he seemed a little paranoid. Later I very randomly stumbled across a story about Mike Bullinger and when I saw his picture I was pretty shocked. He looks very much like the man I met only the man I met was a bit thinner. When I asked where the man was traveling from, he said he was from Ventura California. Now, I realize if it was Mike Bullinger he would likely not tell me the truth, but most lies have partial truth and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not Mike has any ties to Ventura California?

I don't know the answer to that question but the man is a pilot so he may have flown to many places and been familiar with them.

Possible sighting of Mike in Swan Valley Idaho. does this look like him? http://www.localnews8.com/news/crim...y-homicide-suspect-near-swan-valley/590917955

What was his voice like? Mike has a pretty distinctive, low register voice. You can hear it in the video posted by Nadja Medley of Mike showing her daughter Payton, how to shoot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...ller-Bullinger-shows-Payton-Medley-shoot.html

Thank you! I've been looking for a vocal sample. He did sound like this. I was trying to reconcile how he said he was from California but sounded like a Canadian or something - I couldn't put my finger on it. This seems so far-fetched, but I guess I should at least call someone. ugh

Thank you! I've been looking for a vocal sample. He did sound like this. I was trying to reconcile how he said he was from California but sounded like a Canadian or something - I couldn't put my finger on it. This seems so far-fetched, but I guess I should at least call someone. ugh

I would definitely call

I haven't heard anything about Nadja and Peyton Medley's family. Has anyone seen anything about them?

From what I read, Nadja immigrated from Germany. Perhaps getting DNA internationally is a longer process (if dentals were not available for either). Not a new article but this is one place she is listed as an immigrant: http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/frie...ng-caldwell-triple-homicide-victims/451414841

I haven't heard anything about Nadja and Peyton Medley's family. Has anyone seen anything about them?
Just bringing this forward from a couple of pages back. I haven't heard anything about her family and presume from this article, that her family may be in Germany as she immigrated to the states from there. This article does also mention some friends in Utah.

There was a sighting in East Idaho according to the Idaho State Journal 4 days ago. I'm sorry I can't link it but perhaps someone else can?
Is this a new sighting since his vehicle was found at a campsite?
Eta. This sighting does not seem to be confirmed however the article states LE have warned he is armed and dangerous and should not be approached.

WHERE is this guy?

Still no word on positive ID for the other two women, as far as I have seen. I keep hoping for another update.

WHERE is this guy?

Still no word on positive ID for the other two women, as far as I have seen. I keep hoping for another update.
I think it is unbelievable. Three people killed and no news of him. Are LE tracking bank accounts and credit cards? Have they been used at all.?

I think it is unbelievable. Three people killed and no news of him. Are LE tracking bank accounts and credit cards? Have they been used at all.?

It seems like this happened so long ago, but it has been 2 1/2 weeks. I am surprised there has not been more media coverage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back