ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found the home they are searching on Google Earth. It is the same color with the same fence and camper..I am going to see if I can find out who lives there..not sure if I can post what I find though...

Right, link to Google would be helpful:)

Shovels and buckets, a 'canopy' w/walls? ut ohhhhh...

I either read it tonight on one of the news sites or heard it on NG show this evening, the house is a 'rental, that a truck was stolen from there the other day and then returned...something to that nature.
Anybody else hear that on NG?

Heard it on the NG show Fifth - that street is not very long when I look at it on Virtual Earth - have zoomed in but can't tag which house it is on the map. May have to turn it sideways to see the fence.

the name that showing is JW and if a women , a least that what is list under.

Hi, Are we sure it is 6629 Southdale or did you just pick that address to show the general area of the street?
Thx, Elep

Were sur, it was announced on the news according to Sav. post...

Catching up and posting from bberry. Fwiw and wanted to add to the bf going to the hospital. I study serial killers. In hindsight many have such an edrenailin rush that they almost have a heart attack and go to the er. Or they know there goose is cooked and have a severe panic attack. They fear for their own fate not of their victims. This also applies to sociopaths. Again. Fwiw.

I hope that it is okay to give out address as local TV channel KTVB (7)(as they have already announced it) where the crime investigators are: 6629 Southdale Rd., Boise, ID 83709. Aerial view is dated on google but you can see all the old vehicles, etc. is located in back of house. I am so glad that someone came forward with the tip. The renters had to know the BF was up to no good. At least Robert will be found. I don't know how much this family can take.
I wonder if the renters be arrested for complicity if Robert is found on their rental property?
Prayers for the Robert Manwill family,:frown:
Savannahadam

Just bumping your post Savannahanna for reference..hope that is OK..:)

Thank you!!! Works great. :)

As much as I hate to even consider things like this...if poor little Robert's body is hidden somewhere, I would much rather it be here than in the landfill. I know that it really makes no difference, as he would still be gone, but still. I hope that they are just searching the landfill for additional evidence.

Here is an aerial view of the Southdale house:

Attachments

• 6629 Southdale Avenue.png
    6629 Southdale Avenue.png
    952.8 KB · Views: 51
If you click the interactive map on that site it gives you a great view of the backyard area.

There are a lot of vehicles around that Southdale property (in back and in the front when the aerial photo was taken). Really makes one wonder what the heck is/was going on in and around that property on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers