ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my total guess at this:

Ehrlick is a drug user.
Ehrlick knows the Wallis guy and has access to his home as a result.
Ehrlick takes the Suburban because he either needs it to score or to do something he has to do to make the money to score.

He has Robert while mom is at work and is either high or in need of being high, we already know Robert was supposedly grounded and being punished, he kills him intentionally or not. Cleans up the scene, returns the vehicle so the stolen vehicle (which he is probably hoping hasn't been reported yet) so that doesn't come back to him. He knows they have a "missing" kid and a bio dad to deal with so the police are going to be around.

Wallis sees his vehicle is missing, knows Ehrlick has been around, comes back and his vehicle is back and Ehrlick's girlfriend's kid is all over the news as missing. Wallis reports his vehicle as returned and tells the police of the connection to the family.

Ehrlick suddenly becomes suicidal and ODs.
Forensics will place Ehrlick and Robert in the vehicle.
Hopefully they will also place the vehicle at the site where the think the body was put in the river.

Ehrlich had his own vehicle to "score" with. Why would he draw Wallis into it? Also, the neighbor notified Wallis about his vehicle being "missing". At least, that's the "story".

Is there any way to see if any players in this case have been arrested? Do they have online records for inmates?

ETA: Nevermind. I just answered my own questions. Here is a link to the Ada County Sheriff's Dept. website. It only shows updates through 6am this morning, so if anyone was arrested this afternoon, it will not appear on a search until tomorrow morning.

http://www.adasheriff.org/

I am very happy to hear about this!! Good for them!

Learn more about the Neighborhood Watch program
http://www.cityofboise.org/Departmen.../page5788.aspx

and from Nancy's Facebook page~

Breaking news -- cops tentatively ID a small boy's body found floating in a canal as that of missing 8-year-old Robert Manwill! With cause of death still unknown, is a murderer out there?6 hours ago

Ehrlich had his own vehicle to "score" with. Why would he draw Wallis into it? Also, the neighbor notified Wallis about his vehicle being "missing". At least, that's the "story".

Hmmm... the story I saw said Wallis noticed his keys were gone and realized his vehicle was too. Who knows, it is just a theory. Is Ehrlick vehicle running?

Is there any way to see if any players in this case have been arrested? Do they have online records for inmates?

ETA: Nevermind. I just answered my own questions. Here is a link to the Ada County Sheriff's Dept. website. It only shows updates through 6am this morning, so if anyone was arrested this afternoon, it will not appear on a search until tomorrow morning.

http://www.adasheriff.org/

I've also been watching the warrant section to see if any active warrants have been issued. So far nothing has come up there either. I know that normally all you have to do is call the county jail and ask if so and so is in custody, but I doubt very seriously they would tell anyone even if someone related to this case was in custody.

I wouldnt be a bit surprised if someone has now been arrested. Knowing it would be public information to everyone come 7am when the arrests are updated.

They have an inmates listing, but it usually takes 24 hours for new names to appear. Checked warrants and find no prime suspects. It's unlikely anything is posted in public information yet.

I personally wouldn't consider a positive ID a "significant" development. It has pretty much all but been confirmed. Of course, this very well could be what they are announcing. I'm hoping it's more significant...like an arrest.

FYI: I asked our amazing astrologers today if the charts show if an arrest is coming soo! Here is the link to her reply to my question!!! :clap:

View Tuba's Single Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID

For all of our new WS'S members that aren't aware of our amazing astrologers (Tuba & Soulscape to name a few! A few have been busy & haven't been able to post lately & I miss them all so much.) astrology forum here at WS'S here is the link to Robert's thread:
Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID
Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is a link to their forum here for other cases & many other topics that they cover. They also have many links for those who would like to learn more about forensic astrology too! :wink:
Forensic Astrology Forum
Forensic Astrology Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

P.S. In my last media post I added all of the Boise Police News Conferences for easy reference for everyone. Later I will do one with all of the videos from the case that I can find for easy reference too! It's so hard to find them when we don't have a media thread for Robert...it takes so long to find one of them when we are discussing a topic. Esp. since we are on thread #3 now it can take a long time to search through them all to find.

:angel:

Way back when.....when we we checking court histories - were these there - or are they new?

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...&partySeq=2175006&displayName=Ehrlick,+Daniel

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...partySeq=2175005&displayName=Jenkins,+Melissa

Both listed as case sealed

I just looked up Wallis and considering the people he associates with he doesnt have anything exciting on his record. I think all but two were trafic violations. The other two were child support issues.

His past doesnt scream anything to me making me think he is a suspect

Hmmm... the story I saw said Wallis noticed his keys were gone and realized his vehicle was too. Who knows, it is just a theory. Is Ehrlick vehicle running?

That's one of the reasons I'm suspicious about the story Wallis told. Some details have changed over time. It's even difficult for the media to figure out if he lives in the home or not. He's been described as the owner and/or the renter in different articles. And his "innocent bystander" and "I'm not guilty" proclamations are troubling.

FYI: I asked our amazing astrologers today if the charts show if an arrest is coming soo! Here is the link to her reply to my question!!! :clap:

View Tuba's Single Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID

For all of our new WS'S members that aren't aware of our amazing astrologers (Tuba & Soulscape to name a few! A few have been busy & haven't been able to post lately & I miss them all so much.) astrology forum here at WS'S here is the link to Robert's thread:
Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID
Forensic Astrology - Robert Manwill 8 yr old missing 7/24/09 Boise, ID - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is a link to their forum here for other cases & many other topics that they cover. They also have many links for those who would like to learn more about forensic astrology too! :wink:
Forensic Astrology Forum
Forensic Astrology Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

P.S. In my last media post I added all of the Boise Police News Conferences for easy reference for everyone. Later I will do one with all of the videos from the case that I can find for easy reference too! It's so hard to find them when we don't have a media thread for Robert...it takes so long to find one of them when we are discussing a topic. Esp. since we are on thread #3 now it can take a long time to search through them all to find.

Thank you, Angel for asking that question - and yes - they are so {{{amazing!!!!!}}}}}

I don't feel that Wallis willingly or knowingly assisted with anything, but I think he was afraid his vehicle may have been involved and that's why he filed the stolen vehicle report. I think he wanted it "documented" that if his vehicle was used for anything to do with a crime, that he was not in possession of it. He knows Ehrlick and might have sensed what Ehrlick was capable of and/or might have started putting things together and worrying about "what if" it was Ehrlick that borrowed my vehicle... thus his comment about innocent bystander, meaning if I'm involved, it's indirectly and yes, I fear that I may unwilling be involved (as in my car/house/yard may be involved) because I know Ehrlick and he is violent and uses drugs, etc. (and Wallis may even suspect that Ehrlick was the one that fractured the baby's skull too).

Body positively ID'ed as Manwill; news conf. set
04:41 PM MDT on Wednesday, August 5, 2009
<snipped>
A news conference is set for 6 p.m. at Boise Police headquarters in Boise, where they say there will be a &#8220;significant development,&#8221; but would not detail what that was.

Robert&#8217;s aunt and uncle spoke with NewsChannel 7 Wednesday and said they were holding out hope that the tentative ID was wrong &#8211; and they have held off making funeral arrangements.

That will likely change in the wake of Wednesday's news of a positive confirmation.

KTVB also spoke with the family of Daniel Ehrlick, Jr., the boyfriend who lives with Robert's mom.

Since the boy&#8217;s disappearance, he's been in and out of the hospital for unspecified treatments.

He's been out of the public eye since last Thursday when he attended news conferences with Robert's mother, Melissa Jenkins.

Ehrlick's father didn't want to answer questions on camera, but said "this has torn our family apart and there's no one who can put us back together."

Article:
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-aug0509-manwill_confirmation.afe90bdd.html

Thank you, Angel for asking that question - and yes - they are so {{{amazing!!!!!}}}}}

Look at my last post A news conference is set for 6 p.m. at Boise Police headquarters in Boise, where they say there will be a “significant development,” but would not detail what that was.

Tuba's chart may be right! I'm hoping that the "significant development" means an ARREST! :crossfingers:

Look at my last post A news conference is set for 6 p.m. at Boise Police headquarters in Boise, where they say there will be a “significant development,” but would not detail what that was.

Tuba's chart may be right! I'm hoping that the "significant development" means an ARREST! :crossfingers:

It totally makes sense that he may have been released from the hospital today and an arrest was made. As I said before they know that everyone will find out tomorrow when the arrests are updated so they figure they better let everyone know now so they can avoid a frenzy of calls tomorrow asking if someone is in custody

KBOI reports Robert was positively ID'd by CO. Presser at 6pm to detail other significant development(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth