ID ID - Terrence Woods, 27, missing, Penman Mine near Orogrande, 5 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless Terrence was completely delusional when he sent the text to his dad saying he would specifically be home on "Wednesday the 10th," I don't think he was planning on committing suicide and going home in a body bag on Wednesday. Likewise, if the text was sent by somebody else. Bodies from suspicious deaths don't get released that quickly, nor on a predictable time table. I'd like to know if he had a plane ticket for the 10th. I wonder what the private investigator has found. Mental breakdown or bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug seems more likely to me. I wonder if Terrence was taking medication for depression or anxiety and had a paradoxical reaction. It happens more frequently than doctors and pharmaceutical companies want to admit. Also, after listening to the UAV podcast on the Reisinger case in Colorado where "dosing" one another was a common occurrence among a group of drug abusing acquaintances, I wonder if someone on the crew who had an issue with Terrence decided to get revenge by "dosing" him. That might explain his "acting strange" before supposedly running down a steep cliff like a mountain goat and disappearing into the wilderness. MOO

Three weeks ago, Terrence's father stated on the site that he is getting help from the Black and Missing foundation. Has anyone with a FB account been able to see if this organization has made any progress in locating Terrence? I can't find any public FB accounts dedicated to the search for Terrence, which seems a bit odd, IMO. I can't find any info past Nov. 1st. Sad and frustrating.

Three weeks ago, Terrence's father stated on the site that he is getting help from the Black and Missing foundation. Has anyone with a FB account been able to see if this organization has made any progress in locating Terrence? I can't find any public FB accounts dedicated to the search for Terrence, which seems a bit odd, IMO. I can't find any info past Nov. 1st. Sad and frustrating.

The Black and Missing, Inc. FB page has featured Terrence’s missing person’s profile four times since his disappearance with the most recent being a post on Dec. 31.
Black and Missing, Inc.

It would help to set up a “Help Find” FB page for Terrance, not only to spread awareness about his disappearance, but for the purpose of organizing searches once the weather gets warmer, IMO.

The dosing theory sounds plausible/possible. Also, I can't help but think of the correlation between Idaho and the WN/WS groups. Could something have happened to him *after* he ran, that was not related to *why* he ran?

Unless Terrence was completely delusional when he sent the text to his dad saying he would specifically be home on "Wednesday the 10th," I don't think he was planning on committing suicide and going home in a body bag on Wednesday. Likewise, if the text was sent by somebody else. Bodies from suspicious deaths don't get released that quickly, nor on a predictable time table. I'd like to know if he had a plane ticket for the 10th. I wonder what the private investigator has found. Mental breakdown or bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug seems more likely to me. I wonder if Terrence was taking medication for depression or anxiety and had a paradoxical reaction. It happens more frequently than doctors and pharmaceutical companies want to admit. Also, after listening to the UAV podcast on the Reisinger case in Colorado where "dosing" one another was a common occurrence among a group of drug abusing acquaintances, I wonder if someone on the crew who had an issue with Terrence decided to get revenge by "dosing" him. That might explain his "acting strange" before supposedly running down a steep cliff like a mountain goat and disappearing into the wilderness. MOO
Re: your question about if he was taking medication, this from an article in the WP on his disappearance:
"Valerie Woods said she was told her son ran because he had a panic attack or an anxiety attack. She said her son has never had panic attacks and had no history of mental illness."

“For him to just run off in the middle of nowhere with no phone service and no one he knows out there is very, very odd,” she said. “It makes no sense.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...4daa3d35ede_story.html?utm_term=.0439783e436a

Another woman went missing on the very same day, in the same county, Idaho County. Very different cases: Connie Johnson was an experienced woodswoman at a hunting camp in a remote area, while Terrence was around many people and in a more populated area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back