ID ID - Terrence Woods, 27, missing, Penman Mine near Orogrande, 5 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing that lends credence to the film crew's story is that the police dog traced his scent to the road below. Granted, he could've been taken there unwillingly, but at a minimum we know he left the site and got to the road. What happened after that is a mystery. Although now that I think of it, all those people being in a conspiracy to kill him doesn't seem likely.

There's an article up thread dated 8/13, just general info, but his Dad is trying to keep his mane in MSM.
The place he vanished from is pretty rugged and remote. Mine has been abandoned for sometime.
It's called the Penman mine you can search it and get an idea of the area . It's Idaho County I believe. I don't know that there is an active search... Anyone know ?
It bothers a lot of us I think ;( MOO

I don't know much about sudden mental breaks, but I wonder - if he was experiencing a lot o discrimination, or bad treatment, or negativity or whatever, over the course of his time there, could that have caused a sudden mental break? Fight or flight perhaps?

I don't know much about sudden mental breaks, but I wonder - if he was experiencing a lot o discrimination, or bad treatment, or negativity or whatever, over the course of his time there, could that have caused a sudden mental break? Fight or flight perhaps?

I think it is definitely a possibility. Something going on outside of work might have also been a contributing factor. Sometimes all it takes is a small event to trigger a mental "break".

NOV 28, 2020
Why The Mother Of Missing Man Who Reportedly Ran Down A Mountain Says, ‘I Can’t Believe That’ (msn.com) - Video
... his parents say reports of him running down the mountain don’t make sense to them. His mother says Terrence isn’t athletic – at all, “So for them to say he just jumped down the side of a mountain and took off running, and no one could catch him, and no one can find him – I can’t believe that,” she says. ...

‘To Find Absolutely Nothing Of Him Is Very Bizarre,’ Says Woman About Friend’s Disappearance (msn.com) - Video
... Terrence Jr.’s parents are confused by the report. They say their son could not have outrun anyone because he was “flat-footed” and not at all athletic. Terrence Jr.’s friend, Rochelle Newman, a freelance reporter based in the United Kingdom, says there is “no way” the Terrence she knew would willingly run off a cliff. ...

Idaho Sheriff Speculates On What Might Have Happened To Man Who Vanished In 2018 (msn.com) - Video
... it was reported that the then 26-year-old dropped his two-way radio before running down the side of a mountain and into the wilderness. ... “In this case, a mine shaft or air hole is a possibility – but there are lots of possibilities,” says Sheriff Doug Giddings, who headed up the official search for the missing man. ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back