Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hutto posted in "Swap Shop and Shut up" on facebook last Saturday selling his television for med money....Wonder if Bo was in the market for a cheap television? Or....if Hutto was that desperate for cash.... IMHO

"Med money" is money for medicine? That could be the connection to BO. Maybe they wanted him to give them certain meds but Bo refused.

Maybe Hutto was the passenger?

There is another name mentioned and pics posted for that individual. Says he was the one withdrawing the money.
I think his age was posted at 41. This guy looks younger. The photo's I snatched and haven't verified...yet may be too old.

So we wait.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's interesting to me that Tackett isn't listed on their persons in custody list.....

I can't believe as much interest as this case generated that there aren't mugshots being issued immediately by both the media and the cops.

The only pictures we have of these two guys are from anonymous Facebook posters ? ...................for real ?

I went back and looked at both videos---for the life of me, I have no idea which one was driving.

I think Tackett is most likely the driver.

Someone posted a pic in the comments here of who they I'd as Hutto. It isn't the pic I have and this guy looks too young. Imho

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1331986236832896&id=105924042772461

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Glad Websleuths doesn't allow the rampant speculation going on in the comments to the link you posted. They are throwing out three people's names so one of them is most likely being falsely accused. I hope LE comes out with the names quickly to end the speculation on FB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't believe as much interest as this case generated that there aren't mugshots being issued immediately by both the media and the cops.

The only pictures we have of these two guys are from anonymous Facebook posters ? ...................for real ?

I went back and looked at both videos---for the life of me, I have no idea which one was driving.

I think Tackett is most likely the driver.

I don't think RT is involved. The 2nd arrestee hasn't been named so we need to be careful

Here is the currently in custody link http://kcsheriff.com/documents/CurrentInmateList.pdf

It's interesting to me that Tackett isn't listed on their persons in custody list.....

Tackett might not have been officially arrested and booked yet...........LE may be dangling a carrot in front of him by making him believe that he still has a chance to walk out of the station a free man. He might actually believe he's smart enough to talk his way out of this by blaming it all on his buddy or by simply denying it over and over and over. As soon as he quits talking or decides to lawyer up........you'll see an arrest.

I think it's safe to say that Hutto has already asked to see his attorney.

Only 1 person linked to Bo's Case # 16-30925, which is Hutto. Easy way to figure out who is related to the case. That said....if there were two arrests...where's the other? Was he granted bail???

ETA: Steel has a good point.....maybe they want him to cough up details..or other names as applicable.

I think though...they hid a car or motorcycle as a getaway vehicle.

Keep one thing in mind.........the driver of that pickup was one cool customer and as calm as could be while he was stealing money from the ATM. I surmised as well as many others that this wasn't the first time he's done something like this. That means he's been in the system before and knows how to work it, or at least he thinks he does. It makes sense that the most experienced criminal is going to be the one that makes it toughest on the cops and plays a lot of games in an attempt to avoid being formally charged. My guess is, he'll sit there and deny it was him in the video a hundred times over. He'll just try and wait them out in the hopes they will eventually cut him loose for lack of evidence. If his buddy hasn't talked either, it may actually work.

I really truly hope they have enough concrete evidence to keep him in custody.

DJS has the same case number as Hutto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not finding a DJS, with or without the case number. Did you switch the first and last names other than the order it is shown ?

Why shut up? It's tedious to look through that list. Took me a minute to find him. :)

C'mon LE gives us some breadcrumbs, anything. Social media is making me crazy

Rumours, names, conflicting information from media.

Rumour from FB is RT was arrested in BK, media says LE confirm DH was arrested in BK.

Rumours, rumours

Throw us a bone LE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc