Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
C'mon LE gives us some breadcrumbs, anything. Social media is making me crazy

Rumours, names, conflicting information from media.

Rumour from FB is RT was arrested in BK, media says LE confirm DH was arrested in BK.

Rumours, rumours

Throw us a bone LE

I guess we just have to be patient:

Miller said he expects to be able to release a second suspect's name, details and booking photos later today.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_bc78ae4a-9df1-11e6-97cb-3f60038d9aeb.html

Patience? I don't know that word :p

I'm just frustrated because its past 11pm here and I'll have to turn my computer off and try and keep up on my phone soon, and you can bet as soon as I do all the interesting stuff will happen.

*throws tantrum*

I feel you. I am on the Pacific coast of the US and didn't wanna go to bed last night and try to follow it all on my iPod Touch.

Rumour from FB is RT was arrested in BK, media says LE confirm DH was arrested in BK.

Rumours, rumours

Throw us a bone LE

Since the locals seem to have all the inside information as well as pictures of the two guys in custody, I think I'll just transfer my loyalty over to their side for awhile. It seems they have a pretty good grasp on the situation.

Patience? I don't know that word :p

I'm just frustrated because its past 11pm here and I'll have to turn my computer off and try and keep up on my phone soon, and you can bet as soon as I do all the interesting stuff will happen.

*throws tantrum*

Haha, sorry skibaboo, unfortunately it is only 3 PM in Post Falls, ID. Which means we all could be waiting several more hours for info. :noooo:

Yeah, while we're all waiting, maybe we could all go over to EBay for a little while and waste a bunch of money on totally useless junk.

I can't believe as much interest as this case generated that there aren't mugshots being issued immediately by both the media and the cops.

The only pictures we have of these two guys are from anonymous Facebook posters ? ...................for real ?

I went back and looked at both videos---for the life of me, I have no idea which one was driving.

I think Tackett is most likely the driver.
I agree on Tackett as driver.

The last time I looked I had a different Hutto and photo. Football is done for me today so I think I will put two eyeballs around fb, etc...and see what I can find. I'm either right or wrong. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rumours, rumours

Throw us a bone LE
Well...dang I heard EH was arrested at B.K.

Patience? I don't know that word [emoji14]

*throws tantrum*
Always...

Well...dang I heard EH was arrested at B.K.

Remind me never to go to BK if I visit Post Falls. Apparently it's where all the hardened criminals hang out and are arrested. :crazy:

12312568_G.jpg

The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office confirmed Saturday that David Earl Hutto was arrested and booked into jail overnight on a charge of second degree murder. The second person arrested has not been identified. Hutto was arrested at a Burger King at 216 W. Appleway in Coeur d'Alene.

Law enforcement personnel from the North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force, the US Marshall's Service, Pacific Northwest Violent Offenders Task force tracked down Hutto.

The second suspect was arrested earlier in the day and is being held in federal custody on charges related to homicide. The second person's identity and arrest information has not yet been released.
http://www.khq.com/story/33511807/arrests-made-in-bo-kirk-murder-case

Does federal custody mean he would not be in the same jail as Hutto? Maybe the 2nd suspect had fled the state?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back