Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this was a carjacking or kidnapping or something like that, why would someone draw cash out of the atm and then torch the car? If they did this for money, surely they could have hidden the car and later sell it at a shady dealer or sell parts of it (I have no clue how exactly you sell a stolen car but I'm sure it can be done, for good profit), and get much more money out of it. And if they didn't do this for money, but only to get rid of Bo, why take the risk to be taped at an atm? Even with the disguise it's a risk that someone recognizes the eyes.

The whole thing is very odd. Something doesn't add up. Maybe Bo and a friend (male or female) wanted to disappear together, the friend played the part of the perp, and deliberately had his/her photo taken at the atm to throw off the investigation. They torched his car and used the friend's car. Maybe the friend has no job and family and won't be missed.

"Coworkers say Kirk also planned to stop at the store to pick up ice cream."

http://www.khq.com/story/33456178/post-falls-police-searching-for-man-whose-car-was-found-on-fire

I wonder if he was going to pick up ice cream before he was supposed to come home from work?

Did he make it to the store for ice cream?

IMOO.

Very interesting post in the Comments Section from 18 hours ago. The poster tagged someone (a FB friend of his); looked at the friend's FB page, and I'm speechless .... Any thoughts??

ETA: Even the glasses ...!

Very interesting post in the Comments Section from 18 hours ago. The poster tagged someone (a FB friend of his); looked at the friend's FB page, and I'm speechless .... Any thoughts??

ETA: Even the glasses ...!

On the quoted article? I don't see any comments it says '0 Comments ' for me

My take on it.

There's two people in that vehicle. He hands the money back behind him, and as he's bringing his arm back you can see movement behind him. The second person appears to move the money down into their lap as his arm is coming back to rest on the window frame.

He has gloves with the fingers cut out and black latex gloves on underneath to avoid leaving fingerprints.

I don't see any glasses, and I especially don't see the frame or earpiece of the glasses going back under the knit cap.

He's wearing an oversized winter jacket in an attempt to disguise his true size. A huge tip from the public would be to identify who actually owns that coat.

This will end up being a couple of repeat offenders, who learned everything they ever needed to know about carjacking while sitting right there in a jail cell.
I imagine they strong armed this guy and convinced him to cough up his PIN # in an attempt to save his own life. I doubt seriously that it helped him much. These two would also know not to leave living witnesses that have seen their face.

The problem we have here is that it appears to have worked out really well for them. I suggest the people in that community be very careful in the coming days. When that $400 runs out, these two will be out looking for more.

The scrubs the man at the atm is wearing could have been purchased by him and worn just to throw people off track. Perhaps this
person does not work in the medical field.

Just thinking out loud.

Still the only two scenarios I can think of are that he wanted to disappear himself (sounds unlikely) or that someone nefarious was in the picture and wanted
to harm him.

Sending prayers of comfort and hope to Bo's family and friends.

I am still, along with all of you, hoping for a good outcome.
In my prayers. I hope the family gets answers soon. I can't imagine.

Sent from my SM-G930V

In my prayers. I hope the family gets answers soon. I can't imagine.

Sent from my SM-G930V

It's completely understandable why his family would be in panic mode. They knew about this video long before the rest of us did.

I would imagine this is going to end up being one of those crimes that is exactly what it appears to be.

If this was a carjacking or kidnapping or something like that, why would someone draw cash out of the atm and then torch the car? If they did this for money, surely they could have hidden the car and later sell it at a shady dealer or sell parts of it (I have no clue how exactly you sell a stolen car but I'm sure it can be done, for good profit), and get much more money out of it. And if they didn't do this for money, but only to get rid of Bo, why take the risk to be taped at an atm? Even with the disguise it's a risk that someone recognizes the eyes.

The whole thing is very odd. Something doesn't add up. Maybe Bo and a friend (male or female) wanted to disappear together, the friend played the part of the perp, and deliberately had his/her photo taken at the atm to throw off the investigation. They torched his car and used the friend's car. Maybe the friend has no job and family and won't be missed.
Recently watched an episode of "See No Evil" where a young lady was killed and her car torched after they made her withdraw money from an atm. Reminded me of this case in several ways.

Recently watched an episode of "See No Evil" where a young lady was killed and her car torched after they made her withdraw money from an atm. Reminded me of this case in several ways.

I watched that too. For the life of me, I never did understand why she didn't just take off running down that busy street as fast as she could go. Did you ?

Local news just said a body was found in Hayden. Sad for whoever it is. Not releasing who it is yet. They said it was an 18 minute drive from where the truck was found about 9 miles :(.

Here's a link to the official post by Kootenai County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1373618996005318&id=180715591962337

On October 25, 2016 at just past 12:00 PM, Sheriff’s deputies were called to the Hayden Creek area in the Coeur d’Alene National Forest for a reported deceased body.

Two Coeur d’Alene men traversing the area came upon the deceased remains of a male and contacted the Sheriff’s Office. Deputies and detectives are currently on scen

[video=youtube;ZjUjMZ-7YLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUjMZ-7YLg&app=desktop[/video]

Here is the video of the person(s) that were driving the victims truck prior to torching it.

You would think I'd have posted it 2 hours ago, but I'm self-centered and thoughtless, and spend most of my time wondering if I'm going to get coal in my stocking yet again this Christmas.

Here's a link to the official post by Kootenai County Sheriff's Office: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1373618996005318&id=180715591962337

On October 25, 2016 at just past 12:00 PM, Sheriff’s deputies were called to the Hayden Creek area in the Coeur d’Alene National Forest for a reported deceased body.

Two Coeur d’Alene men traversing the area came upon the deceased remains of a male and contacted the Sheriff’s Office. Deputies and detectives are currently on scen

Also from KHQ: http://www.khq.com/story/33481064/body-found-in-the-coeur-dalene-national-forest

I watched that too. For the life of me, I never did understand why she didn't just take off running down that busy street as fast as she could go. Did you ?

She was probably in "Freeze" mode rather than "Fight or Flight".

Found comments!

Sent from my SM-G930V

Oh no!

Sent from my SM-G930V

Sounds like they found our guy Bo.

I really hope the CSI teams do a good job on this one. These two covered their tracks pretty well from an identity standpoint, but I'd guess they made big mistakes from a forensics standpoint. Torching a vehicle doesn't necessarily destroy all the evidence. Leaving a body on the side of the road damn sure doesn't destroy all the evidence. The cops may even come up with some better video footage of these creeps than we've seen. The camera at the bank is one camera out of dozens in that area.

[video=youtube;ZjUjMZ-7YLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUjMZ-7YLg&app=desktop[/video]

Here is the video of the person(s) that were driving the victims truck prior to torching it.

You would think I'd have posted it 2 hours ago, but I'm self-centered and thoughtless, and spend most of my time wondering if I'm going to get coal in my stocking yet again this Christmas.

Actually I think it's likely a woman. Something about the way she moves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee
Back