Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always hit freeze mode when I'm afraid. Should definitely be added to the other two, IMO.

It is being researched. (You can find lots of articles about it when you type those three keywords into Google.)

This is why our job as sleuthers is so hard.

On the sheriffs Facebook page>>>> https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1373618996005318&id=180715591962337

People are confirming it was him.

The cops are refusing to confirm it.

The witnesses that found him said it was him.

The cops refuse to confirm it.

And then we have that one woman.........."It hasn't been confirmed yet, so we don't know if it's him or not. Can't we all just get along ? "

Ummmm...lady, the cops knew whether it was him or not within 2 minutes after they got on the scene. You might want to focus your attention on why the cops stall and lie to people, rather than attacking your fellow Facebook users.

This is why our job as sleuthers is so hard.

On the sheriffs Facebook page>>>> https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1373618996005318&id=180715591962337

People are confirming it was him.

The cops are refusing to confirm it.

The witnesses that found him said it was him.

The cops refuse to confirm it.

And then we have that one woman.........."It hasn't been confirmed yet, so we don't know if it's him or not. Can't we all just get along ? "

Ummmm...lady, the cops knew whether it was him or not within 2 minutes after they got on the scene. You might want to focus your attention on why the cops stall and lie to people, rather than attack your fellow Facebook users.

Maybe not all of the family have been told yet? Learning about it on the news or internet isn't the best way to find out.

IMOO.

Maybe not all of the family have been told yet? Learning about it on the news or internet isn't the best way to find out.

IMOO.

If you read the statement, it says they were called out at 12 p.m. today.........Noon. That would be 8 hours ago, in real time.

I think the family was notified long before now........but then again..................with LE being the way they are......................you may have a point.

If you read the statement, it says they were called out at 12 p.m. today.........Noon. That would be 8 hours ago, in real time.

I think the family was notified long before now........but then again..................with LE being the way they are......................you may have a point.

Current real time there right now is 6pm.

Their kids could be in sports, maybe other family members out doing things and can't get a hold of them, I don't know.

IMOO.

IMOO.

Current real time there right now is 6pm.

Their kids could be in sports, maybe other family members out doing things and can't get a hold of them, I don't know.

IMOO.

Agree. They might also need some time to id the man. Maybe he's not recognizable, we don't know that. Maybe he wears clothes like Bo did, so people jump to conclusions. But it would be unprofessional if LE did that. Maybe the family member who is supposed to id him needs some time. Etc. Lots of reasons. 6 hours is not very long I think.

It all has to do with legalities.

It has nothing to do with respect, decency, or notifications.

Too many lawyers waiting to sue have corrupted the entire justice system.

Very interesting post in the Comments Section from 18 hours ago. The poster tagged someone (a FB friend of his); looked at the friend's FB page, and I'm speechless .... Any thoughts??

ETA: Even the glasses ...!
I saw that also and I agree.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Oh my! Those gloves give me the willies. So the ATM user must have figured out to use a machine that still has buttons to push rather than a touch screen?
Would medical type gloves work on a touch screen?

Oh my! Those gloves give me the willies. So the ATM user must have figured out to use a machine that still has buttons to push rather than a touch screen?
Would medical type gloves work on a touch screen?

There are gloves that are made to work on a touch screen and some are all black:
best_touchscreen_gloves.jpg

http://touchscreenglovesreview.com/

I'm sorry to hear that they found Bo (unconfirmed by officials at this point).

I think this case will be one that gets solved. I hope it happens quickly.

This is in the town ive lived in for the past 8 years, and some of Bos co-workers are my customers.. Bos coworkers that I know believe it to be a coworker as well from the hospital.

Local rumor/opinions pry arent allowed.. Not stating anything as a fact just what ive heard as a local from people that have worked with both for several years. Crazy having a local story up here in little north idaho.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am wondering if there will be a press conference later on this morning. Maybe even 9:30 ish.

This is a heartbreaking story.

Sending prayers of comfort to Bo's family and friends.

Sounds like they found our guy Bo.

I really hope the CSI teams do a good job on this one. These two covered their tracks pretty well from an identity standpoint, but I'd guess they made big mistakes from a forensics standpoint. Torching a vehicle doesn't necessarily destroy all the evidence. Leaving a body on the side of the road damn sure doesn't destroy all the evidence. The cops may even come up with some better video footage of these creeps than we've seen. The camera at the bank is one camera out of dozens in that area.

Dear Steelman,

Bolded by me. Yes I hope too that they were caught on other cameras. Perhaps if they were outside the ice cream place (if Bo made it there) they may have
been caught on a camera there.

Oh this is so sad and tragic.

I am wondering if there will be a press conference later on this morning. Maybe even 9:30 ish.

This is a heartbreaking story.

Sending prayers of comfort to Bo's family and friends.

I am hoping so. This is heartbreaking for sure.

IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee
Back