Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the above link
"This evening, detectives are reporting that they have one male in custody that will be charged with the homicide and another male in custody on related charges."

I am so happy!

I know a friend of Bo's....much joy and happiness at this news... but also anger and sadness over his fate.

So glad they caught the perps and kudos to LE for getting them so quickly. I hope they never see the light of day. I saw the good news posted on my friends FB page, who is Bo's co-worker. I'm glad they will all get some closure now.

Police credited tips from the community.
Gosh everyone worked together on this case.

Rest in Peace Bo. You are so loved

Sending prayers of gratitude to all who helped.

Wonderful news! Excellent work from LE and the community.

These are very dangerous individuals. The relief must be great now.

Prayers to Bo's family and friends.

I have a feeling the community played an important role in helping apprehend these monsters! So glad they are off the streets. RIP Bo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see arrests have been made! Is it weird they have not been named yet?

Melissa Luck ☘Verified account ‏@MelissaKXLY4 52m52 minutes ago
Investigators have not released name of the suspects in the Bo Kirk murder case. I found this guy was booked for murder yesterday. #kxly

Cv8LYBvVIAAhcdU.jpg

Melissa Luck ☘ ‏@MelissaKXLY4 50m50 minutes ago
His address is right in the middle of where deputies were staged for most of yesterday. No real criminal history in Idaho. #kxly

https://twitter.com/MelissaKXLY4

Rock-it Radio News ‏@RockitRadioNews 16m16 minutes ago
Post Falls Police make 4 arrests on Bo Kirk murder case.. #PostFalls #Spokane

https://twitter.com/RockitRadioNews

4 arrests? I think this must be a mistake but it's local radio?

Regardless of how many arrests, I am hoping they arrested all that are involved and justice be served!!

We're up to 4 arrests now ? Husband and wife, husband and wife ? 3 males and a female ?

This should be interesting. Hard to believe these were locals..........oh well.

These thievin' pukes were a huge threat to that community.

Melissa Luck ☘Verified account ‏@MelissaKXLY4 52m52 minutes ago
Investigators have not released name of the suspects in the Bo Kirk murder case. I found this guy was booked for murder yesterday. #kxly

Cv8LYBvVIAAhcdU.jpg

Melissa Luck ☘ ‏@MelissaKXLY4 50m50 minutes ago
His address is right in the middle of where deputies were staged for most of yesterday. No real criminal history in Idaho. #kxly

https://twitter.com/MelissaKXLY4

Interesting. I couldn't find any social media for anyone by that name in Hayden, ID but I found one who says his current city is Spokane --his fb userid is different from his screen name so seems fishy. Spokane DH has the eyes/nose and the right build (stocky) from what little I can see of his profile.

I'd bet someone recognized him from the second video released. The coat, shirt, what looked like a name tag, his girth.......they might not have known it was him for sure......but it sure looked like him.

Good enough for the cops to pay him a visit. Let's hope these dummies were carrying their cell phones along when they grabbed Bo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back