IDI and RDI, what do they agree upon?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can understand his line of thinking now.In his mind,the RN author was the killer.What now.Let's bring in some experts for hire who will say that PR wrote the note.PR wrote the note>PR is the killer,I solved the case,my, was it easy.

Thank God this man was kicked.....ops,"resigned".

I understand that most parents would hold the child against them with both arms wrapped around the child in a protective stance. Forget the arms-length, up-and-away stance. That is called "distancing."

Smother someone who isn't breathing? Interesting strategy for a complete moron.

PR throwing herself on JBR: Is that also called "distancing"? Give it up.

JR wouldn't hold JBR or anything that heavy with arms outstretched for very long. He was probably still assessing what was happening re: breathing.

http://www.acandyrose.com/05312000larrykinglive.htm

KING: Are they looking at other suspects, by the way?

THOMAS: Yes, they -- it's interesting. The Ramseys at this point -- of course, the Boulder police will look at any legitimate suspect that's brought to them. But at this point, until the Ramseys satisfy the Boulder Police Department that they are not involved in this case...

KING: You're asking them to prove their innocence?

----------------------

THANK YOU ST :clap: for confirming once again that the BPD didn't look at other suspects

ST gave up a position that actually could've solved the murder, and instead wrote a book.

Don't know who did it? Write a book.

Smother someone who isn't breathing? Interesting strategy for a complete moron.

PR throwing herself on JBR: Is that also called "distancing"? Give it up.

JR wouldn't hold JBR or anything that heavy with arms outstretched for very long. He was probably still assessing what was happening re: breathing.

My response was to your comments on how John Ramsey brought JonBenet upstairs and, yes, holding her away from his body as we are told that he did is called "distancing." I don't see where I used the word "smother."

"PR throwing herself on JBR" is called "theatrics."

My response was to your comments on how John Ramsey brought JonBenet upstairs and, yes, holding her away from his body as we are told that he did is called "distancing." I don't see where I used the word "smother."

"PR throwing herself on JBR" is called "theatrics."

Now, excuse me, as I clear my throat. You are stating this as a fact, is that right? I want to be clear. The mother of JonBenet throwing herself on her corpse was theatrics? Theatrics? Bold, straightforward, clear indictment that Patsy feigned her anguish over JonBenet?

Bold #1: I didn't say any such thing about you. I made a general comment. Slamming people with differing opinions has become a hobby on this board. If that shoe fits and you want to wear it, that's your choice.

Bold #2: Not exactly. This has also been covered ad nauseum. Basically, the Ramsey's sued, the publisher settled out of court because it's cheaper to do it that way than disprove the allegations; the book was not recalled nor were reprints changed in any way. Nothing changed except the Ramseys took their money and ran all the way to the bank, in my opinion.

Basically, the Ramsey's sued, the publisher settled out of court because it's cheaper to do it that way than disprove the allegations;

Not true. The loser often pays attorneys' fees and the Ramseys had the means to pay, too. Remember, truth trumps claims of defamation.

No.

7 Q. Did you ever interview Shirley

8 Brady, who had been a housekeeper for the

9 Ramseys for almost four years?

10 A. The name sounds familiar and if

11 it's the person I'm thinking of who resided

12 in Georgia I think Harmer or Gosage conducted

13 that interview.

14 Q. They would have prepared a report?

15 A. I would think so.

16 Q. Shirley Brady tells me that she

17 got a phone call and about a five-minute

18 interview and when she said she made it

19 pretty clear that the Ramseys weren't in any

20 way the type of people that could be involved

21 in this, that the interview ended and she

22 never heard from anybody again. Does that

23 sound like a thorough investigation if that's

24 true?

25 A. It depends on what the detectives

1 were doing. I don't know what they were

2 doing.

3 Q. Well, you know if you have got to

4 -- if you're spending a lot of time with

5 Linda Hoffmann-Pugh who had worked for them

6 less than two years and only worked part time

7 and you want to know all about this family's

8 background, a thorough investigation, wouldn't

9 you believe, sir, from your experience as a

10 police officer that you're going to spend

11 more than five minutes on the phone with

12 someone who was a housekeeper for three

13 years?

14 A. For some reason in my mind, and I

15 may be wrong, I don't think Mrs. Brady was

16 ever in Colorado with the family. There was

17 apparently nothing that the detective who

18 interviewed her felt was worth more than

19 their five minutes. You would have to ask

20 them.

Is there anything you did know? Anything you do know? Anything at all? Is there anything you learned on your own? Is there anything you learned third hand, where you documented the sources and the specific information gleaned? Did you double and triple check your facts before publishing them in a book, even once? Did you do anything to yield the impression that you had more than two neurons? No? Didn't think so. But, don't quote me. I only have a vague memory that someone once may have told me that, in a meeting maybe, or was it a live studio audience where someone may have said something to someone who called in, no, it was LKL, no. Wait a minute! That's right, I had a premonition as a child and a little Deja Vu when I began writing my masterpiece for big bucks. Little bucks? Hardly any bucks? Oh, you know what I mean.

"In the three years I was in that house, there was never an argument, never voices raised,'' Brady said.

That's why Brady, 72, says she never has wavered in her belief that the Ramseys are innocent - even though they have always been suspects in the girl's murder.

In Lawrence Schiller's book "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town,'' friends are quoted saying that JonBenet's life was more than her beauty-pageant competitions...

Landscaper Brian Scott told Schiller how the little girl used to follow him around the family's Boulder yard asking numerous questions.

"Do roses know their thorns can hurt?'' she asked him one day.

Scott also remembers how JonBenet started to cry one day when she said she missed her father when he went on trips. But in the next minute, her playful side emerged.

"I saw JonBenet was scooping up the leaves from the top of the barrel and hurling them over her head into the wind,'' Scott recalled.

Barbara Kostanick's daughter attended school with JonBenet.

"I remember the first time I saw them together - they looked so cute playing on the monkey bars,'' she recalled in Schiller's book.

Pam Griffin, a seamstress who made JonBenet's pageant costumes, said the Ramseys had a loving relationship with their daughter.

"And then there was all the love in JonBenet's eyes when she spoke to her father,'' Griffin said. "Everything he said was important to her.''

Those kinds of memories don't surprise Brady. She said the Ramsey family were thoughtful of each other and very loving."The public never met the Ramseys, so they jump to these horrible conclusions that just aren't true,'' Brady said. "They were a loving family who never could have hurt each other. I know that is the truth.''

"They were a loving family who never could have hurt each other. I know that is the truth.''

Funny. I thought she was pure evil from what I've read.

Just a little comment. To a layperson it might not be obvious at all that JB was dead after an accidental head blow, since there were no visible injuries (as has been pointed out in this thread). Was she breathing after the blow? Did she have a pulse? I think a layperson would check those and a normal parent would of course call the ambulance.

Thats cheery. What creep said that?

I say that because something just occurred to me that should have been obvious a long time ago.

Boulder Colorado has to be the greatest place on earth if you aspire to become a bank robber. Imagine, while yera holding up a great big old bank downtown, you get a little thirsty and bored. Hey, man, I know! I'll just give them friendly cops a holler. Yea, that's it, just call 'em cops up. Tell 'em yer thirsty and they'll rush right over with some soft drinks, chips, throw some burgers on the grill. We'll sit down together, chew the fat a bit I imagine, maybe watch them damn Nuggets a spell and then hell, we'll grab this here gold a while and head for them hills.

By the time JR carried JB up from the basement, she was very obviously dead, and not just to LE. She was grayish, ice cold, stiff as a board (literally) in full rigor mortis, mouth agape (the rigor again) and arms held up and out with no means of support. There was an odor of decay. She must have looked like a macabre store mannequin. This many hours after death (about 12) she couldn't have been cradled anyway.
Anyone would know she was dead at that point.

By the time JR carried JB up from the basement, she was very obviously dead, and not just to LE. She was grayish, ice cold, stiff as a board (literally) in full rigor mortis, mouth agape (the rigor again) and arms held up and out with no means of support. There was an odor of decay. She must have looked like a macabre store mannequin. This many hours after death (about 12) she couldn't have been cradled anyway.
Anyone would know she was dead at that point.

In that case, carrying JBR upright and in front would be the ONLY way to climb the stairs and pass thru the doorway.

What RDI claims is inappropriate behavior was really the only practical way.

Typical smear campaign tactics that used to work but are no longer working.

Now, excuse me, as I clear my throat. You are stating this as a fact, is that right? I want to be clear. The mother of JonBenet throwing herself on her corpse was theatrics? Theatrics? Bold, straightforward, clear indictment that Patsy feigned her anguish over JonBenet?

Throwing yourself across your dead child's body and asking Jesus to raise up your baby like he raised Lazarus from the dead is, in my book, theatrics.

I did not say she was not anguished over her daughter's death. I am saying she acted in a dramatic way. If you want to take as fact my opinion of Patsy's reported behavior, please feel free to do so.

"Throwing yourself across your dead child's body and asking Jesus to raise up your baby like he raised Lazarus from the dead is, in my book, theatrics."

Theatrics, n. "Overemotional exaggerated behavior calculated for effect"

"I did not say she was not anguished over her daughter's death. I am saying she acted in a dramatic way."

In your opinion, do you believe she was anguished in the referenced scene?

I want to understand what you meant and what you mean by this statement, "Throwing yourself across your dead child's body and asking Jesus to raise up your baby like he raised Lazarus from the dead is, in my book, theatrics."

"If you want to take as fact my opinion of Patsy's reported behavior, please feel free to do so."

Double blind, controlled writing analysis by the cream of the crop in the field should be undertaken, if it hasn't already, to apply a scientific credibility factor to the opinions these folks offer.

Personally, I am convinced that the beauty queen pageantry participation, by this six year old, blond cutie and her millionaire parents encouraging her to do her best, have done more to warp the perception we have of this family than anything else. Make her parents working class, high school grads and sweethearts, struggling to get by, as the deceased enjoyed her activities as a Daisy Scout and the nation would have turned its lonely eyes on them, and wept with them.

"Throwing yourself across your dead child's body and asking Jesus to raise up your baby like he raised Lazarus from the dead is, in my book, theatrics."

Theatrics, n. "Overemotional exaggerated behavior calculated for effect"

"I did not say she was not anguished over her daughter's death. I am saying she acted in a dramatic way."

In your opinion, do you believe she was anguished in the referenced scene?

I want to understand what you meant and what you mean by this statement, "Throwing yourself across your dead child's body and asking Jesus to raise up your baby like he raised Lazarus from the dead is, in my book, theatrics."

"If you want to take as fact my opinion of Patsy's reported behavior, please feel free to do so."

I suppose Patsy was anguished but I also am of the opinion she was feeling a lot of other emotions.

The statement/scene came from Patsy as reported in Schiller, Thomas, and the Ramsey books. It was overly dramatic and irrational in my opinion.

I suppose Patsy was anguished but I also am of the opinion she was feeling a lot of other emotions.

The statement/scene came from Patsy as reported in Schiller, Thomas, and the Ramsey books. It was overly dramatic and irrational in my opinion.

You say you suppose she was anguished. May I ask you why you suppose so?

She was overly dramatic and irrational? Are you able to describe what in your opinion would have been a more realistic or genuine reaction? Do you suspect she may have been pouring it on a little thick?

I was wrong, actually the police officer at the scene formed the opinion JR was guilty at the same time that he found the body.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT2 FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLORADO3 Civil Action No. 98-WY-1198-WD4
DEPOSITION OF LINDA ARNDT, VOL. I

Q. When did you first arrive at this opinion relative to the incident?
A. Which opinion?
Q. As to who killed JonBenet?
A. When John Ramsey came up with the steps with JonBenet in his arms
Q. I didn't hear that. I'm sorry. When John Ramsey came up the stairs with JonBenet
A. In his arms.
Q. That's when you formed the opinion?
A. That's when many things that had not made sense and were disturbing during the morning made sense
Q. All right. So you formed the conclusion he had done it?
A. It was clear that John had killed JonBenet.

Like I said, MurriFlower: I won't argue about Linda Arndt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back