IDI'S answer me this.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I was reading the newspaper, one of those real crime forensic detective shows was on t.v. this afternoon. I was paying little attention to the show until the narrator mentioned the murder took place in Boulder in 1997. The girl's name was Sussanah Chase, she was a college student in Colorado, and was killed across the street from her house. It seemed to me there were similarities in the killing of Chase and JBR:

1. Both girls were killed in Boulder, a town with few murders.

2. Both girls were killed on or near Christmas (one year apart).

3. Both girls sustained head wounds during the attack.

4. Both girls are suspected of being wounded with a baseball bat (actually an aluminum baseball bat was the murder weapon found with blood on it in the Chase murder).

4. Both girls were blonde.

5. Both girls were killed in or near their house.

6. Both crimes are unsolved.

I vacilate back and forth between IDI or RDI, there are compelling reasons
to favor either scenario, in my opinion.

SuperDave said:
Well put, julianne. It's true: no need to get angry over it.
Thanks, SuperDave--See, we CAN agree on something! Tee hee :D :blowkiss:

oceanblueeyes said:
But you do think they had the aforethought and wherewithal to sit down and compile this note even redoing it but they weren't "thinking" that it would be analyzed? There certainly is nothing that shows an urgency to act, quite the contrary. LOL That sort of seems opposing positions to me.

I think they thought very clearly all about this murder way before it happened. They had it fine tuned and it worked like a charm and the crime became the biggest unsolved mystery and they know it will never be solved. It was a murder and a mind game..... one he knew it would be a riddle they never would figure out. Imo this person is highly intelligent maybe crazy but crazy like a fox.

Imo

Ocean
Okay, let's split the difference, they put alot of thought into it while flying on adrenaline...:crazy:

When you said "they thought very clearly all about this murder way before it happened" are you saying you thought her murder was premeditated?

"See, we CAN agree on something!"

Hard as it is to believe! LOL

Incidentally, did you find my answers to your "why aren't they arrested" question enlightening?

"Okay, let's split the difference, they put alot of thought into it while flying on adrenaline"

It's not unthinkable. You'd be amazed how the mind works in a crisis. The note was redone, imo, not for the benefit so much of the police, but for the other adult in the house. That might explain it.

julianne said:
The people who had and have the ability to prosecute the Ramseys have never been able to do so. That can not be refuted.
The people who had and have the ability to prosecute the Ramseys have chosen not to do so. THAT cannot be refuted.

southcitymom said:
The people who had and have the ability to prosecute the Ramseys have chosen not to do so. THAT cannot be refuted.

That's a very succinct version of my lengthy explanation!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back