If GA hadn't.............

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George tells LE & FBI he KNEW the smell in the car was human decomp. He told both agencies he feared both his daughter & grand daughter were in the trunk. I think when Cindy ordered George to go to work he did b/c he knows Cindy. He KNEW she would start cleaning out that car. He couldn't tell her no but he didn't want to sit around & watch her break the law either. Its the "see no evil" kind of thing going on over at that house.

Can LE charge the Anthonys for not calling 911 immediately after they picked up the car? GA was fairly certain the smell was human decomp so he should have picked up the phone.

I see from the e-Pass statements that his car was not at work on 7/15. I doubt he was at work.

Were the epass statements in one of the doc dumps?
How did I miss these? :confused:

Were the epass statements in one of the doc dumps?
How did I miss these? :confused:

They were in the second document dump in a file with various other documents. I saw them but couldn't really make any sense of them.

But Cindy had already smelled the death car in the first 911 call. I see what you are saying, but IMHO I do think Cindy knew that Caylee was missing from her life and from the perp's life during all the 911 calls.

ETA: It was the third 911 call that Cindy was able to blame Caylee being missing on someone other than the perp.

I disagree.. I don't think Cindy smelled the decomp until after George drove it home.. possibly between the 2nd and 3rd 911 calls. You can hear the difference in her voice in the last call.
See, when they got to tow yard, the car was behind the fence... she only went to the office to pay the fee and then probably left George there. The manager is the one who went with George to the car, and they opened up the trunk.
She had just picked up Casey between the 1st and 2nd call, and Casey told her Caylee was fine and with the babysitter. Then they got home, walked through the garage to go inside the house and she got a whiff of the odor, and that's when she called the 3rd time... while Lee was talking to Casey.

It makes sense that GA and CA were aware that something bad happened since the day Casey killed Caylee and went missing. I think they knew from the moment it happened that Casey killed her. Cindy being as controlling as she is would have called the police and tracked down Casey immediately except she knew Caylee was gone so instead they spent the month covering for Casey and concocting a plan.

I seriously doubt it - George bent over long ago to the bullies in his family - He is tolerated, is not the head of household and given little respect or consideration.
They have learned long ago how to side step or get over on George.
He displays the classic behavior of an abused partner. Denial magical thinking
intense inner conflict between what he sees thinks and feels and the constant altered reality of the abusers. George is caught in a web of power and control and has no idea how to escape.

We now have 31 days, 30 day script, 32 days and now a 55 day script. 1:55 p.m. Cindy Anthony told FBI agents on Aug. 7 that Casey revealed to her brother, Lee, that the person who possibly took Caylee was "teaching her a lesson." She also reveled a password Timer 55, according to what Cindy said, Casey was the only one with the password to that account. That could be very damning if the chloroform, sex sites, missing children & other searches during that time. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...tory?track=rss

CA didn't know that Casey wasnt' there locked in bedroom with Caylee, she claims she heard them sleeping. Caylee gets up early in the AM and get's out in the back yard per George. He did say in the interview that Caylee would wake him up at 7am tapping on his forehead "JoJo go swim". He also mentions the frantic call from Cindy about the ladder being left on the pool. George is the only one that said he saw Caylee June 16 at 12:50PM

If you were notified that your daughter's car was towed two weeks prior and she was supposed to be in another city from where the car was abandoned and:

1.Your daughter and Granddaughter have been missing for over a month (Yet, he saw Casey on the 24th, no Caylee) 2.her clothes and purse with personal belongings were in the car. 3.Casey's clothes and purse with personal belongings were in the car.
4.Caylee clothes, favorite doll, car seat and belongings were in the car
5. The car reeked of death. 6.You know Casey is a theft, liar and has mental issues.

Why does George go to work when he smelled decomp?His experience tells him it is HUMAN DECOMP, he saw the stain, Calyee is missing, and he goes to work and leaves his family ? He then states that Cindy calls on the phone and he can not reach her so he calls Lee, then he reaches Cindy and she is hysterical. He then gave a different story in another statement. I can't remember exactly what it was right now.

GA also said that "stench" went right through the house (& knew it would) so what's the real reason they chose to shut the car up INSIDE the garage and took the battery out? They never use the front door, but when LE arrived, they did not take them through the garage, they took them through the front door, hours after they found the car and Casey. George keeps bring up the statement from Cindy: "We've lost Caylee...George, we've lost Caylee"...

When LE arrived , nobody led LE to the car. In fact, that didn't come up till the following day, when LE reviewed 911 tape?

Would it be possible that the body was in under the liner in the spare tire well and some one put it in the yard while LE was there and then later one of them disposed of it?...it may have been in a bag, secured or in the blue container George keeps bringing up?

There is no mention of what George did when he got home at 9:50PM or what time Lee got there or what they were all doing from the time Cindy got home with Casey and the time after LE left...

Why did George not call from the tow yard? At that point in time, both Casey and Caylee were missing from what he told S.Birch, but he had seen Casey on June 24th when she stole the gas cans and Caylee was not with her. He states he did look in the car to the FBI, but states to LE that he did not look in the car... What did George see on the 24th?????

With GA being former LE, he had to know that LE should have been called right away from the tow yard, but no, he takes the car home. I don't know how much the grandparents are involved, but they are definitely involved in the cleanup of the car and Possibly the disposal of Caylee. After all, that was Cindy's job, to clean up after Casey's messes. GA would take care of the problem to protect Cindy in fear of her? (He's an ex-cop)

I believe CA & GA knew Casey was capable of hurting Caylee and they could not call 911 before they had scoped out what was going on. Cindy immediately reverted to "damage control."The first 911 call was made BEFORE CA found out Caylee was missing? Or did she already know that Casey was playing a game?.... it was just about the car at first.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if that's what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.
copied from this link:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1

The odd thing is that when CA picked up Casey she did NOT insist on asking where Caylee was or searching the apartment for Caylee, she only asked Casey to get her things, nothing about getting Caylee things. Lee also mentioned he went back to pick up Casey things, nothing about Caylee's things. This family already knew something happened to Caylee "IMO". From the AH interview on 7-16-2008: page 18
"She said that Cindy told her that Casey was in a lot of trouble, that she might go to jail if she doesn't find her and that she hasn't seen Caylee in a month...."into the interview, per AH, CA is demanding that Casey take her to see Caylee, (This was after she left T.L. house in the car in front of Amy) Casey keeps insisting Cayleeis fine, she's good and with the nanny. Cindy tells Casey- you are taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she's okay.

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...a july16.pdf page 19, 20

This was after the A's had gotten the car and found AH's number. CA drove to the Florida Mall to pick AH up- then went to TL's apartment. CA had a good idea that Casey had done something wrong, and so did George, why did he not go hunt Casey down, he feared it was Casey or Caylee in the trunk?

They both went to the police station first & then home, why not go to another police station and file a report of a missing child? Casey did not take Cindy to Caylee. Cindy, said I'm not giving you 1 more day I've given you a month? Is this an indication that Casey and Cindy had open battle in the month prior (where both parties claimed Caylee was at the beach with ZG etc..)

"IMO" I don't think that George or Cindy did any harm to Caylee....I think they are now by not disclosing the truth. I think Lee knows more, George did state that Lee and Casey are not that close anymore due to her lying to him about her pregnancy. Where has Lee really been? What did he know then and now? I have not seen any video's released on him from the FBI, but they have over 8 from the FBI and LE on Cindy and George. What is the FBI not disclosing? Why did George say he didn't tell Lee or Cindy the truth about Casey and her connection to Fusion?

Madgejgnlaw....I think you just crawled inside my head and wrote the above post for me. Thank You.

Good chance that when CA called Amy, she immediately called kc at AL's. kc starts deleting her laptop....causes a crash to make sure info is gone..the blue death screen.

She probably only left TL's because she now has to clear off the other computer too. At this point, she was trapped. Since mom didn't mention Caylee at all in front of these strangers (odd, don't you think?), she was sure it would be ok. She left TL's thinking she could handle mom, wipe out the computer from mom's, and call TL to pick her up when she's done. CA went out of character and actually called her on her behavior. kc never saw this coming.

LA, and Kc worked on the computer....each of them wiping out months of pics and emails, my space, facebook, all under the guise of "a Search for Caylee". Ca cleaned car and did laundry....ya gotta have your priorities.

gone to work the night CA found Casey and brought her home - would things have turned out differently? That night was chaotic - CA calling 911, LA and CA questioning Casey, etc. IF GA had been there when Casey came home and tried (don't know whether he could have or not) to take control of the situation and asked Casey himself what was going on, would the case be where it is right now?

I guess I am wondering if GA had been there and HE had been the one to talk to Casey, not CA or LE, might Casey have told at least a semi truth - perhaps some accident and then she was afraid to admit to it - or do you think she would have just given him the same answers she gave to her mother and brother?

GA admits in all his LE interviews that he was suspicious of some of the things Casey had been saying, work particularly. Would he have realized right away that she was lying about the kidnapping that night and could he have gotten more out of her than CA and LA? He didn't seem to be as willing to believe all her lies as CA was/is.

I know this is a 'what if' thread, and I dont know if it will serve any useful purpose, but I am curious to hear what the rest of you think.

MODS, if it should be moved to a different place, please do so and my apologies for putting it somewhere I shouldn't have if you do move it.
I'm going to take this back to him getting the car at the tow yard. My first criticism is that he didn't call LE right then and there. He says he knows what the car smelled like ~ decomp. The car was being driven by his daughter and ends up impounded. Right there he's hoping Caylee isn't in the trunk. Yet he drives it home and then goes to work. So, no, I don't think things would've turned out any differently if he'd stayed home that night. He had a chance to do something about it from the get go but didn't. :mad: MOO

I'm going to take this back to him getting the car at the tow yard. My first criticism is that he didn't call LE right then and there. He says he knows what the car smelled like ~ decomp. The car was being driven by his daughter and ends up impounded. Right there he's hoping Caylee isn't in the trunk. Yet he drives it home and then goes to work. So, no, I don't think things would've turned out any differently if he'd stayed home that night. He had a chance to do something about it from the get go but didn't. :mad: MOO

I agree. I keep having a hard time believing that retreiving the car with the smell of death was their first inkling that Caylee was gone. Why wouldn't they call the police at that immediate moment? They just found their daughter's car that smelled of death and they still didn't know where Casey or Caylee were. How can they not need/request immediate help? I think it's because the car only confirmed what they already knew and they went straight to cover-up mode like they had been doing for many days prior.

I disagree.. I don't think Cindy smelled the decomp until after George drove it home.. possibly between the 2nd and 3rd 911 calls. You can hear the difference in her voice in the last call.
See, when they got to tow yard, the car was behind the fence... she only went to the office to pay the fee and then probably left George there. The manager is the one who went with George to the car, and they opened up the trunk.
She had just picked up Casey between the 1st and 2nd call, and Casey told her Caylee was fine and with the babysitter. Then they got home, walked through the garage to go inside the house and she got a whiff of the odor, and that's when she called the 3rd time... while Lee was talking to Casey.

Cindy had smelled the car before the first 911 call. She had picked up the perp with the help of Amy before she called 911.

I agree. I keep having a hard time believing that retreiving the car with the smell of death was their first inkling that Caylee was gone. Why wouldn't they call the police at that immediate moment? They just found their daughter's car that smelled of death and they still didn't know where Casey or Caylee were. How can they not need/request immediate help? I think it's because the car only confirmed what they already knew and they went straight to cover-up mode like they had been doing for many days prior.
Yes I too think they were suspicious, especially with Casey blowing them off for a month with excuses why Caylee wasn't with her. But I just can't fathom why they would cover up her death, then and still continue to do so by insisting she's alive with these "sightings". It's as if Caylee's life meant nothing. :mad: MOO

Some might say oh well,Cindy did call 911 so she had no idea what happend.What if she knew? They HAD to call LE at SOME point,right?I mean people would have started asking questions re Caylee soon.

I don't know how many recall this but in the very beginning when we were talking about Casey's MS messages she got one from Mrs. G, about having her daughters b-day princess party and how they should talk because they wanted to get together she wanted to invite Caylee. I think this may have been a trigger that OMG, someone is going to miss Caylee, and her own b-day was coming up and people would be expecting a party, what now, we have to have a plan...

Didn't GA tell the FBI agent that CA offered to drive the car home from the tow yard? He, GA, was in the car with the windows down, it was raining, and CA told him she'd drive cause he was too upset. The agent asked him what he was upset about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back