If I Could Ask Cindy, George & Lee a Few Questions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I could sit with the Anthonys and ask a question, I wouldn't ask a question......

Just slap them upside the head like the Cher Moonstruck thing or Julie Chen to Big Brother's Marcellas for not using the golden veto on himself.

Meagain: that's so ironic that I was picturing the scene in Moonstruck today while I was in the shower (strange, I know) and that particular scene when Cher slaps Nicolas Cage in the face and shouts, "Snap outta it!!!" came to mind. I'd like to send the A's to Rwanda. Maybe that would make them REAL.

I would ask the A's if they knew before July 15th that KC killed Caylee.

I would ask-How do you all sleep at night and what kind of dreams are you all having?:mad:

I would ask the A's : If you have always believed in your daughter's innocence, then what the heck were you looking for under that play house, fishing worms???

I would ask how they can look at Caylee's belongings day after day when they have betrayed that little girl like they have. Instead of wanting the killer of their granddaughter brought to justice they are doing everything that they can to try and keep her from going to prison which would keep little Caylee from getting any justice. How can they excuse Casey's actions?

Well I would ask
What is it going to take for you to ever call Casey on all her BS, because her killing her daughter apparently isn't enough.

I'd also like to ask them at what age did Casey begin her downward spiral with all the stealing and lies. I doubt I'd get an honest answer tho :(

VB

After the doc dump yesterday, followed by the presser today if I could have a talk with Cindy I would have to ask her How do you sleep at night.

Do you not feel one bit of remorse for the things you have did to other people and their lives? the Grunds seem to be the only people in this circus who truly loved Caylee and you are so sick you are out to destroy them!!! Add to that TM the grief you brought him,and we all know from his track record there is not a cruel bone in this man. Amy she seemed to be true friend to KC not bad enough she was taken by KC then you try to throw her under the bus for this crime. All the news media that kept Caylee's pic and name out there until the end and you speak so badly of them. The Le who responded to your call and did everything within their power to find this baby and you turn on them. I believe you know the truth , I don't know how long you have known but by this point you know. BC stated that because of the lack of remains or whatever he thinks you may be holding out some Grandmother hope that Caylee is still alive!!! Cindy we know that is just bs. Your mother stated that KC hated you more than she loved Caylee. This is evidently a family problem as I think you have long ago forgotten the little girl who had her life ripped from her who never had a chance.
I think all you care about at this point is rescuing the person who took her life.

All of this plotting planning to throw other people under the bus, to try and ruin anybody's life who dare speaks against Kc. This takes alot of time and energy, it has left the denial stage and simply gone to obstruction of Caylee having justice. And destruction to anyone who speaks what you do not want to admit.
I will simply tell you what my Grandmother taught me you will reap what you sow as it is impossible to plant tomatoes and pick apples from that bush it just does not happen.

I pray that someway there is justice for Caylee

I would just ask Cindy "Why?" and I bet she would rattle off more answers to questions that I had never even thought of.

Respectfully and truthfully, if I could sit down and ask Cindy a few questions, I honestly wouldn't be able to do it. She makes me positively crazy.

I'd ask, she'd lie.

I'd try calmly and politely to challenge her lie with the truth. She'd triumphantly tell me I was wrong and tell me another lie to prove to me I'm wrong.

I'd politely pretend to believe her, and I'd ask a different question. She'd tell me a different lie.

I'd grit my teeth and calmly challenge her lie with the truth again. She'd arrogantly tell me I was wrong and tell me another lie to prove to me I'm wrong again.

I'd lay my notebook and pen aside, and I'd ask her what I've always longed to know, and I'd do it quietly and sincerely--I'd ask her if, when she lies, she's aware she's lying. She'd tell me she doesn't lie, everybody else lies. I'd ask her if she ever feels guilty later about lying. She'd tell me she has nothing to feel guilty about.

The top of my head would blow off.

LOL

Respectfully and truthfully, if I could sit down and ask Cindy a few questions, I honestly wouldn't be able to do it. She makes me positively crazy.

I'd ask, she'd lie.

I'd try calmly and politely to challenge her lie with the truth. She'd triumphantly tell me I was wrong and tell me another lie to prove to me I'm wrong.

I'd politely pretend to believe her, and I'd ask a different question. She'd tell me a different lie.

I'd grit my teeth and calmly challenge her lie with the truth again. She'd arrogantly tell me I was wrong and tell me another lie to prove to me I'm wrong again.

I'd lay my notebook and pen aside, and I'd ask her what I've always longed to know, and I'd do it quietly and sincerely--I'd ask her if, when she lies, she's aware she's lying. She'd tell me she doesn't lie, everybody else lies. I'd ask her if she ever feels guilty later about lying. She'd tell me she has nothing to feel guilty about.

LOL

lol. Yeah I'm afraid I'd have to bring out my long tucked away razor blade tongue for the occasion. Her games are far too transparent and would remind me so much of "home" that I fear I'd end up going for the jugular with my words... so not healthy! lol

There was a point in time, early on, when I would have had many questions to ask Cindy. I have seen so many interviews of her "answering questions" that I realize, as many of you do, that it is pointless. She doesn't have an honest bone in her body and will lie at the drop of a hat if it serves her or her daughter.

I'd ask, she'd lie.

LOL

But before your head exploded she would tell you that Casey doesn't lie, she only tells mistruths and they don't matter anyway because the only reason she tells them is that she is the Mother of the Year and therefore was protecting Caylee. She would then proceed to tell you that LE are the ones who are "fabricating" stories about Casey and the evidence. And yes, I'd be with you, I'm pretty sure my head would explode too.

I would ask if they realized that alot of times the DP is avoided, because they realize it would be punishing the preps family, who would be loosing a child.

Then I would point out that their behavior hasn't been one that would be seen favoriable to the jury... which just might be the last straw that GETS her the DP.

Hmmm... Did ya know that?? Hmmm....

Ok, that was 2 questions. Make that 3.

Cindy is still saying Zanni Gonzales stole the baby......Why hasn't she been able to get out of Casey the information about Zanni's residence, or previous residences, so that she can investigate those places herself? (After all Casey said she had been the Nanny for 1/2 yrs.) That is the only way she can truly know if Zanni exists (which of course as a kidnapper, she doesn't).
Casey told so many lies.....leaving Caylee on the stairsteps at Sawgrass apartments......but nobody would leave there child at the doorstep, stairsteps, driveway, curbside, corner, parking stall without ever going into a residence.
So how could Casey explain that to her mother. ie: "Well, mom, I never knew if she really lived inside those places cause I never went in.....I always dropped her off at the staircase".....ha ha ha

If CA had Zanny's phone number as she says she did, why didn't she call her during the 31 days.......

I don't see the point in talking to any of the A's.They have all lied and bullied and continue to throw others under the bus.KC had it right..."Talking to you guys...a waste.A huge waste"

I have a lot of questions and it would take me all day to type them all out so I will just throw a few out there.
1. If she really believes there is/was a Zanny the nanny then why was she never introduced to her , why there was not even one phone communication between the two , why didn't she call the hospital that Zanny was supposed to be at when ZG had the so called wreck. She could have at least checked on Zanny and ask her if there was anything she could do while she was recovering. ( you would think CA would want to offer ZG any kind of support during that hard time , afterall she was the caregiver of her grandaughter )
2. Why Fathers Day didn't stand out in her mind , but June 9th did...and why she still went with June 9th , even when KC kept saying 31 days? Was GA not recognized on Father's Day, so therefore nothing stood out in her mind for Fathers Day?
That is just a few questions for now...I have to get some lunch! LOL

I have a lot of questions and it would take me all day to type them all out so I will just throw a few out there.
1. If she really believes there is/was a Zanny the nanny then why was she never introduced to her , why there was not even one phone communication between the two , why didn't she call the hospital that Zanny was supposed to be at when ZG had the so called wreck. She could have at least checked on Zanny and ask her if there was anything she could do while she was recovering. ( you would think CA would want to offer ZG any kind of support during that hard time , afterall she was the caregiver of her grandaughter )
2. Why Fathers Day didn't stand out in her mind , but June 9th did...and why she still went with June 9th , even when KC kept saying 31 days? Was GA not recognized on Father's Day, so therefore nothing stood out in her mind for Fathers Day?
That is just a few questions for now...I have to get some lunch! LOL

Amy, are you a reporter? I know, weird question, but your questions are VERY well thought out! (and they're GOOD!!).

As for questions I would ask, I wouldn't ask any. I wouldn't want to be caught up with them in any way. Everyone who gets involved with that family ends up being jinxed or something. This doesn't mean that I don't still feel very sorry for them, but I just . . . . don't like them.

Do you in fact own stock in Kool-Aid? And.....do you offer free refills and to go cups in an ongoing effort to keep everyone in check??

Oh Good Grief. Paleese ... the most I could do would be to ask questions in paper form. I don't believe my sanity :banghead: (whats left of it) :banghead: could handle being exposed to CA in any shape or form. Then I would have to be subjected to gum :gum: popping.

Ok silliness aside. Knowing what I know now, I have no questions I would ask either CA or GA. Simply because I now know I would never receive an answer that was truthful and given without duress.

I know the who. It's the what (was done to Caylee) and why (CA/GA) neither will answer.

Knowing what we know now; I'd ask Cindy if SHE was the one that helped Casey do what she did.

"What do you mean; you don't know what my involvement is?!?"

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi