If it should be in the news, contact me!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Reporter-C.Lin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an investigative reporter for local news based in Harrisburg (Also covering Lancaster, York, Lebanon and nearby counties from Mifflin to Franklin). If you know of any crimes, corruptions, unfair trials, cold cases, anything suspicious or bizarre that are related to the aforementioned areas, and no news outlets have covered or covered enough, please contact me. Our TV station does occasionally cover crimes near Philadelphia, too, in case you have something near Philly. I am new to this forum, so I'm not sure if I receive messages here. If so, please message me or reply to the thread. Thank you very much!

Hi, I'm an investigative reporter for local news based in Harrisburg (Also covering Lancaster, York, Lebanon and nearby counties from Mifflin to Franklin). If you know of any crimes, corruptions, unfair trials, cold cases, anything suspicious or bizarre that are related to the aforementioned areas, and no news outlets have covered or covered enough, please contact me. Our TV station does occasionally cover crimes near Philadelphia, too, in case you have something near Philly. I am new to this forum, so I'm not sure if I receive messages here. If so, please message me or reply to the thread. Thank you very much!
I forgot to add that I am based in Pennsylvania, covering Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Lebanon, and nearby counties from Mifflin to Franklin. Please let me know if there's anything that should've been in the news, I'd like to do a story on that.

Hi, IDK. Thanks so much for the response. Feel free to share anything with me and I can see what I can do.
Speaking of Allentown, I would personally like to follow up on Brian Kohberger, a PA native whose hometown is in Broadheadsville, PA, which is closer to Allentown than my news area. He is currently charged for quadruple homicides in Idaho. I used to work for the police in Idaho and even visited the jail he is currently held in so it would be good case for me to follow as well, if anyone here has anything to share with me.
Here is a map that might tell you what area I usually cover, but it's not like a strict rule. Exceptions can be made.
1723051165224.png
Thanks for your post! I don’t have a map handy, and I am curious if you cover the Allentown area?

C.Lin, if you select to “Watch” a thread, you can choose to receive email notifications when there is a new post on that thread.

Bryan Kohberger has a thread here at WS. I’ll try to link it for you. Otherwise, do a search with his name, with “Title Only” as a filter.

Welcome to Websleuths!

My relative, Orie Donald Esh, was murdered in his home in Mifflin Co. in 2001. The case is still unsolved.
Off to bump his thread!..

C.Lin, if you select to “Watch” a thread, you can choose to receive email notifications when there is a new post on that thread.

Bryan Kohberger has a thread here at WS. I’ll try to link it for you. Otherwise, do a search with his name, with “Title Only” as a filter.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Thank you so much for the tip and the link. I'll do that. Thanks!

Hello, the circa early 2011 supposed murder / ‘suicide’ of Ellen Greenberg in Philadelphia is an interesting and somewhat IMO troubling case. IIRC there was an initial determination of murder, later changed under many believe unusual circumstances, to suicide? And multiple stab wounds involved. There is also a thread here in Websleuths for it. Welcome and thank you for the interest.

Thread 'PA - Ellen Greenberg, 27, Philly teacher’s brutal stabbing, ruled suicide but possible homicide, Jan 2011'
PA - Ellen Greenberg, 27, Philly teacher’s brutal stabbing, ruled suicide but possible homicide, Jan 2011

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98
Back