If Terri didn't do it, then why.....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is fair for LE to be focusing on Terri as they have not been able to clear her, at least enough to move on. I know they probably can't clear everyone completely, but she is a major player, last person known to be with Kyron, and therefore, very important to clear. And yet they can't. I do think they tried with the questionnaire, to either rule her out or nail down some hard evidence, and failed. But doing it that way, whether good or ill, has put her in the spotlight and that light does not seem to be fading.

This is the thing that gets me the most and leads to my suspicions that TH is definitely involved with Kyron's disappearance:

The coincidence of these two particular but separate events in one person's life inside a few months:

1) The person's stepchild disappears.

2) Someone accuses the person of hiring them to kill the person's husband.

Unless the landscaper is the one who kidnapped Kyron and is trying to frame TH, I can't imagine those two separate events happening "at random" so to speak to one individual. Either event would never ever happen at all to 99,999,999 people out of 100,000,000.

Both events happening in the span of a few months to the same person?

It would be like lightning hitting the same tree two years in a row on the same day at the same hour.

But this landscaper could be full of c***....that's what I'm thinking. But heck, I don't know.

I read a quote in at least some of the news stories from LE saying she was not where her phone pings placed her when she said she was at the school the morning he disappeared. In the links thread. I have no idea whether news agencies concocted the quotes & said it was LE, but it seems to me they'd be in for lawsuits galore if that were the case. I think LE is just trying to build a case that might stick. Knowing someone did something and proving it in criminal court are two dif matters. I'm thinking this case may never be solved like so many others. One thing is for sure. Someone did something with Kyron that's not good.

Im not sure that came from LE.

th22.jpg

<GASP!>

What is going on in here!?!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't care if you think the cat did it, you can have your own opinion here.

What you can't do is attack each other or call each other out in posts. :nono:

Attack the post, not the poster. Last warning!

This is the thing that gets me the most and leads to my suspicions that TH is definitely involved with Kyron's disappearance:

The coincidence of these two particular but separate events in one person's life inside a few months:

1) The person's stepchild disappears.

2) Someone accuses the person of hiring them to kill the person's husband.

Unless the landscaper is the one who kidnapped Kyron and is trying to frame TH, I can't imagine those two separate events happening "at random" so to speak to one individual. Either event would never ever happen at all to 99,999,999 people out of 100,000,000.

Both events happening in the span of a few months to the same person?

It would be like lightning hitting the same tree two years in a row on the same day at the same hour.

then again the landscaper might just be a (unusual person) for all we know. i still have no idea why any sane person would implicate themselves in a murder plot that the police were unaware of

First off this is in no way directed at you pesonally.:)

If this senario becomes a reality, I will personally eat a fat Crow and simataneously cr*p a brick! :angel::twocents::cow:

I think you could sell tickets to something like that. :D

I heard a little clip on HLN that Terri went to the gym the day Kyron went missing. She was wearing the same clothes that morning and when Kaine got home that afternoon.

That narrows the window of opportunity down by a couple of hours, depending how long she worked out. I guess they've probably spoken to the gym people.

then again the landscaper might just be a (unusual person) for all we know. i still have no idea why any sane person would implicate themselves in a murder plot that the police were unaware of

Maybe he is wanting that $25,000 reward??

then again the landscaper might just be a fruitcake for all we know. i still have no idea why any sane person would implicate themselves in a murder plot that the police were unaware of

If they were unwise enough to discuss it in email or text messages the police might have been aware of it to begin with. Maybe not in very clear terms if they don't have enough evidence for an arrest but hinting enough that they knew something was going on and needed explanation.

I totally agree...this is certainly possible.

id also state that the cell pings on the island where she said she wasnt mean nothing since they havent found kyron there.

I've always heard a person should never lie to police and it sounds like a pretty good rule of thumb. I wouldn't call lying to them during the very time a small child goes missing about your whereabouts while you're the only adult caring for him nothing.

Your post made me think how great it would be if we could call all missing children's cases nothing unless/until they're found.

I heard a little clip on HLN that Terri went to the gym the day Kyron went missing. She was wearing the same clothes that morning and when Kaine got home that afternoon.

That narrows the window of opportunity down by a couple of hours, depending how long she worked out. I guess they've probably spoken to the gym people.

I have mentioned TH's clothing in my posts several times. I was hoping someone on WS might have seen a statement about them. Kaine mentions coming home early from work. He also mentions he was up early and saw Kyron before school. My question is: Was Terri wearing the same clothing all day? Did she usually wear different clothes to work out in? Did she shower and change at the gym or did she just do a light walk on the treadmill in her street clothes? I would really like to know the answer to these questions....

The newly released court documents speak for themselves.

BBM Do you mean that Terri walked out during the poly 'cause she couldn't take the pressure, or do you mean she walked out after it was over? If you mean she walked out during the poly, is there a link? I haven't heard this.

The only thing I remember about Terri and poly was KH and DY saying they were "told" Terri failed and were told they "passed with flying colors". Now, remembering this stuff from the Haleigh Cummings case, I believe LE does NOT tell anyone whether they pass or fail a poly. Maybe they do things differently in Oregon?

My opinion only

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20400681,00.html

People Magazine is saying that she walked out of the second one.

Even as friends and family rallied around her, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman was openly admitting that she failed two lie-detector tests, the 7-year-old boy's parents tell PEOPLE.

"Law enforcement didn't need to tell us," says Kyron's mother, Desiree Young. "She was very vocal about failing those polygraphs."

Terri Moulton Horman, who Young says "likes to play the victim," didn't even finish the second polygraph test when it became clear she wasn't doing well. "She walked out of [it] halfway through," Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, says

"She has a deceitful side that I have experienced several times," says Kaine. "As far as going to extremes with the plot, I didn't see that coming at all."

Kaine saying on video (Early Show) that she walked out the first one and then delayed for a week to take the second one:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6661870n&tag=related;photovideo
DY says she failed both of them.

"In the early days of this investigation both Kaine Horman and Desiree Young say they passed polygraph tests but claim Terri did not, even when the police gave her a second chance.

Kaine: "She went in and then walked out in the middle of it and then delayed over a week before the second one, a huge concern."

"What if you're wrong about Terri?"
Desiree: "You don't fail a polygraph twice if you're not guilty. I can tell you what I ate that day but she can't tell you where she was."

Does she mean that Terri failed the questions about her whereabouts that day?

This is a very good link to see how the locating is done:

http://searchengineland.com/cell-phone-triangulation-accuracy-is-all-over-the-map-14790

2867853394_7703d6c99f.jpg

As you can see from the link if a phone pings off 3 towers (or only 2 if they both have directional antennas) then the location of the phone can be determined. And if more towers receive the ping then the accuracy goes up.

Love this chart Chili Fries!

If I swapped the SIM card in my phone with my friends phone, then my friend's phone would ping where I was, right? Just trying to get a feel for how this works.

Did they happen to mention what time she was at the gym and for how long that day?

I've always heard a person should never lie to police and it sounds like a pretty good rule of thumb. I wouldn't call lying to them during the very time a small child goes missing about your whereabouts while you're the only adult caring for him nothing.

Your post made me think how great it would be if we could call all missing children's cases nothing unless/until they're found.

there may have been another reason she was lying.

im clearly not thinking she's a saint here :)

honestly i just want kyron found and whoever responsible brought to justice. if its terri, fine.

if its kane fine.

if its both or either combination of or neither, fine.

just DO SOMETHING LE!

Did they happen to mention what time she was at the gym and for how long that day?

No. If we go by the RO, it said Terri usually worked out from 11-2. However she's home when he gets home at 1:45. I gather she usually did a three hour workout.

Here's the thread on the cell phone pings if people are interested:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107289"]CELL PHONE pings - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BBM Do you mean that Terri walked out during the poly 'cause she couldn't take the pressure, or do you mean she walked out after it was over? If you mean she walked out during the poly, is there a link? I haven't heard this.

The only thing I remember about Terri and poly was KH and DY saying they were "told" Terri failed and were told they "passed with flying colors". Now, remembering this stuff from the Haleigh Cummings case, I believe LE does NOT tell anyone whether they pass or fail a poly. Maybe they do things differently in Oregon?

My opinion only

Yes, they do sometimes. If they have cleared persons in the family by checking out alibis, (Kaine at work, Desiree and Tony many miles away, for instance) then they will go ahead and tell them they passed the LDT and clear them, but advise them not to make it public right away.
And they will sometimes tell a suspect that they failed a poly, just to make them sweat, try to make them crack and confess.
They have their reasons sometimes NOT to tell people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob