If Terri is guilty...why isn't she cracking?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got a lot left to lose: her freedom. Hope. If she admits harming Kyron, that goes away, along with whatever little support system she might have left. If she's innocent, then there is nothing to tell.

The third possibility is that she was participating in another activity unrelated to Kyron that she didn't want revealed, e.g., an affair. I considered that at first, but after all that has transpired, it appears highly unlikely, unless the other activity was equally nefarious and would result in similar consequences.

Even though I believe Terri driving the baby around is plausible, I agree that it's possible she was having an affair something of the sort, and didn't want it revealed when she was initially questioned. And, while it's true that she's already lost Kaine and therefore the secret has little bearing on her marriage, she hired Houze around the same time Kaine split. I don't think it's as simple as her saying she was having an affair with X on that morning and LE smiling and saying, "Okay, that solves everything! We'll go look for the real perp now!"

Perhaps Houze knows where she was that morning, if not driving around with the baby, but would he tell her to come clean? Or would he wait for charges, bring out the person with whom Terri was having an affair, and have that person testify under oath as to Terri's whereabouts for the previously unverified hour to hour and a half, his ace in the hole in terms of defending her, IMHO.

Morag you stated...Perhaps she is protecting someone else?

Narcissists don't protect other people they expect other people to protect them..
JMO

For the most part, I think you're right on the mark here. However, I have seen a person that I believe is a narcissist protect others if it meets her overall goal or agenda in some way. If by protecting one person, she can harm another person she has it out for, she will play that part. It's not for that person's own protection, but a way for her to get to someone else.

There are also a couple of people I believe she fears in some way, or perceives some level of threat from, and she will stick up for them simply as a way to protect herself.

It's harder to imagine that in Terri's case, but I could see where the protecting someone (I.D. Unknown) to harm someone else (KH, DY & TY) might fall somewhere in the realm of possibilities.

I think Terri will not crack because she is self-centered and doesn't care about any other people. She only cares about what society thinks of her.

There--I've said she is a narcissistic sociopath without diagnosing her!

IMO there are a couple of reasons for her not cracking..
First I do indeed believe she is or has sociopathic tendencies and possibly psychopathic.[tho am more convinced that sociopath is more appropriate]
Secondly yes she has lost alot[just as was listed in the opening post of this thread]and its wondered what if anything she really has left to lose? I very much think that Terri having sociopathic ways still sees that at the point that she presently is at[with ALL of her life that she knew 3mos ago are all long gone]its IMO that Terri still very much believes that she build her life back, possibly even better than it was, as she'll be starting with a "clean slate"[please understand that tho this sounds completely insane to us, but remember IMO we are not dealing with someone logical or emotionally sound and quite possibly a socio path] So what does she have to lose? The number one thing that I think Terri has to have in order to "rebuild" this delusion of a new life she has in her head, and thats her freedom. Her not being locked up. IMO she will not break..

Even though I believe Terri driving the baby around is plausible, I agree that it's possible she was having an affair something of the sort, and didn't want it revealed when she was initially questioned. And, while it's true that she's already lost Kaine and therefore the secret has little bearing on her marriage, she hired Houze around the same time Kaine split. I don't think it's as simple as her saying she was having an affair with X on that morning and LE smiling and saying, "Okay, that solves everything! We'll go look for the real perp now!"

Perhaps Houze knows where she was that morning, if not driving around with the baby, but would he tell her to come clean? Or would he wait for charges, bring out the person with whom Terri was having an affair, and have that person testify under oath as to Terri's whereabouts for the previously unverified hour to hour and a half, his ace in the hole in terms of defending her, IMHO.
If Terri lied or was vague about her whereabouts because she was having an affair, but later admitted it, naturally LE would check out her story with the other party. If the party concurred, Terri would drop down on the suspect list, and LE would chase another angle. The problem is that their indiscretions would become known to the offending spouses. That's a moot point in Terri's case now, but not for the other party if he's married. One might assume that she's protecting her lover. That's inexusable in the case of a missing child, her very own stepchild. If she knows that the perp is anyone other than herself, and she doesn't clear herself so that LE can look in another direction, she's as guilty, imo, as if she had commited the crime herself.

I can't see why Houze would advise her to withhold information that would clear her and thereby aid the investigation. Why wait for her to be charged? Once charged, her fate is in the hands of the court, and no court would look favorably upon her for obstructing justice, a charge she might avoid if she provided a real alibi now. For that matter, Houze himself could be subject to obstruction charges and worse. Of course, he can't forcer her to talk, but if she won't, he'd be a darn fool not to drop her as a client.

Holy Moly! I have no idea where to begin. I've been on a cruise and am now in Vegas! So much to catch up on. I'll be home on Tuesday. Kyron, where are you baby??

Viva Las vegas:woohoo::croc::innocent::angel:

Wrongful Prosecutions: Still getting it wrong
Wrongful prosecutions of Jerry Hobbs, Kevin Fox show Illinois' justice system is broken
August 07, 2010

Two troubling cases.

Two men charged — threatened with execution — in the beastly murders of their own daughters. Both say their confessions were coerced by police. Both were cleared after DNA linked someone else to the crime.

The cases follow a familiar story line: In their haste to make an arrest, police zeroed in on the fathers. They narrowed their searches too soon, ignoring evidence or forgoing investigative avenues that might have taken them elsewhere. Their cases eventually fell apart, and both men were freed. ~~snip~~

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-20100807_1_scott-eby-dna-evidence-dna-sample

If I may, I would like to use the cases of Jerry Hobbs and Kevin Fox to put across my point:

Jerry Hobbs was put behind bars for murdering and raping his 8yo daughter and her 9 yo friend. Jerry spent 5 years behind bars, 4 of which were in solitary confinement while awaiting his trial.

Kevin Fox was put behind bars for murdering and raping his 3 year old daughter, Riley.

Jerry had a criminal record along with a history of anger. Kevin had no criminal history, was a picture perfect father. Both men felt their innocence did not warrant an attorney. Both men were active in searching for their daughter - Jerry was the one to find his daughter and her friend in a shallow grave. Both men succumbed to the pressure of LE and judgmental America by confessing. :eek:

Illinois has apologized to Kevin but refuses an apology to Jerry. Kevin has won millions through his now attorney, Kathleen Zellner. Jerry is said to be in the works of hiring Kathleen.

LE knew the DNA wasn't Jerry's, but reconciled that by saying his daughter got transfer DNA from someone having sex in the woods where she was playing. With Kevin, the DNA was never tested.

IMO - If there is ever a thought you might be the perp, the above scenarios speak loudly to the necessity of remaining silent, hiring an attorney, and becoming invisible. Makes no difference how much pain, how much grieving, or what kind of person you are, once the mind is made up, it's difficult, if not impossible, to change. moo

The above is my reason as to why Terri appears to be uninvolved, not cracking, as some put it. The very people who needed Terri's cooperation - alienated her by accusations of the worst kind. My guess is that Terri told all she knew in the first few weeks, but it didn't match what everyone needed to hear. For some reason, minds had already decided that Terri was the perp. That forced Terri to obtain an attorney who immediately put a halt to the accusatory investigation. She has remained silent ever since. I have no idea what is going on with her. moo mho

Gosh I am so very jealous!!! As I sit in Tennessee with a heat index of 120* and 100% humidity... Jealous and Green with Envy..
Jealous_by_missedtarget.png

O/T.. It's 95 here where I am in Tennessee.. Heat index is 102
Humidity...44 %
So we have it a little cooler than you do, but I am envious of anyone who just got back from a cruise and is now in Las Vegas...
We have already been in school one full week here...

Wrongful Prosecutions: Still getting it wrong
Wrongful prosecutions of Jerry Hobbs, Kevin Fox show Illinois' justice system is broken
August 07, 2010

Two troubling cases.

Two men charged — threatened with execution — in the beastly murders of their own daughters. Both say their confessions were coerced by police. Both were cleared after DNA linked someone else to the crime.

The cases follow a familiar story line: In their haste to make an arrest, police zeroed in on the fathers. They narrowed their searches too soon, ignoring evidence or forgoing investigative avenues that might have taken them elsewhere. Their cases eventually fell apart, and both men were freed. ~~snip~~

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-20100807_1_scott-eby-dna-evidence-dna-sample

If I may, I would like to use the cases of Jerry Hobbs and Kevin Fox to put across my point:

Jerry Hobbs was put behind bars for murdering and raping his 8yo daughter and her 9 yo friend. Jerry spent 5 years behind bars, 4 of which were in solitary confinement while awaiting his trial.

Kevin Fox was put behind bars for murdering and raping his 3 year old daughter, Riley.

Jerry had a criminal record along with a history of anger. Kevin had no criminal history, was a picture perfect father. Both men succumbed to the pressure of LE and judgmental America by confessing. Both men felt their innocence did not warrant an attorney. Both men were active in searching for their daughter - Jerry was the one to find his daughter and her friend in a shallow grave.

Illinois has apologized to Kevin but refuses an apology to Jerry. Kevin has won millions through his now attorney, Kathleen Zellner. Jerry is said to be in the works of hiring Kathleen.

LE knew the DNA wasn't Jerry's, but reconciled that by saying his daughter got transfer DNA from someone having sex in the woods where she was playing. With Kevin, the DNA was never tested.

IMO - If there is ever a thought you might be the perp, the above scenarios speak loudly to the necessity of remaining silent, hiring an attorney, and becoming invisible. Makes no difference how much pain, how much grieving, or what kind of person you are, once the mind is made up, it's difficult, if not impossible, to change. moo

The above is my reason as to why Terri appears to be uninvolved, not cracking, as some put it. The very people who needed Terri's cooperation - alienated her by accusations of the worst kind. My guess is that Terri told all she knew in the first few weeks, but it didn't match what everyone needed to hear. For some reason, minds had already decided that Terri was the perp. That forced Terri to obtain an attorney who immediately put a halt to the accusatory investigation. She has remained silent ever since. I have no idea what is going on with her. moo mho

Kevin Fox[I know this story VERY WELL] was NOT involved in a MFH plot to kill his childs mother in weeks leading up to the murder.. He was not taking part in "crazy" behavior immediately after with his wife's high school friend, and so very many more behaviors.. These cases are in NO WAY SIMILAR IMO.. His son NEVER "broke" even under the GOD AWFUL ABUSIVE interrogations, yet continued knowing and stating his DAD DID NOT DO IT. Kevin's wife stood by him KNOWING her husband, Riley's daddy DID NOT DO IT much UNLIKE Terri's husband NOT only NOT standing by his wife's INNOCENCE, HE HAS LEFT HER. HE HAS TAKEN CUSTODY FROM HER OF THEIR DAUGHTER, and he has STATED that he BELIEVES Terri IS RESPONSIBLE FOR Kyron's "disappearance"...

Completely different cases and situations. Nothing similar. Kevins family KNEW he did not kill his daughter. Terri's family seems to KNOW just the opposite STATING SHE IS RESPONSIBLE for whatever has happened to Kyron..
[and no "behaviors do not make a murderer" but my gosh when you've got behaviors, upon behaviors, upon behaviors, along with attempting to "murder" the father of the boy thats missing. If she is NOT GUILTY of Kyron I feel no sympathy for her because it is her very own actions and solicitation of murder that has her implicated(and thats just the VERY VERY FEW things that we know. I believe 100% that LE has MUCH MUCH MORE that we are not privy to, nor should we be privy to because when the time is appropriate i want the case to be 100% legit with integrity NOT breached to ensure she is locked away forever with the key thrown away)]

O/T.. It's 95 here where I am in Tennessee.. Heat index is 102
Humidity...44 %
So we have it a little cooler than you do, but I am envious of anyone who just got back from a cruise and is now in Las Vegas...
We have already been in school one full week here...

Yes school in here for a week.. You must be near mountains(always seems to be cooler especially concerning humidity) Because in far west Tennessee it is the humidity that makes it unbearable..
2060.gif

Kevin Fox[I know this story VERY WELL] was NOT involved in a MFH plot to kill his childs mother in weeks leading up to the murder.. He was not taking part in "crazy" behavior immediately after with his wife's high school friend, and so very many more behaviors.. These cases are in NO WAY SIMILAR IMO.. His son NEVER "broke" even under the GOD AWFUL ABUSIVE interrogations, yet continued knowing and stating his DAD DID NOT DO IT. Kevin's wife stood by him KNOWING her husband, Riley's daddy DID NOT DO IT much UNLIKE Terri's husband NOT only NOT standing by his wife's INNOCENCE, HE HAS LEFT HER. HE HAS TAKEN CUSTODY FROM HER OF THEIR DAUGHTER, and he has STATED that he BELIEVES Terri IS RESPONSIBLE FOR Kyron's "disappearance"...

Completely different cases and situations. Nothing similar. Kevins family KNEW he did not kill his daughter. Terri's family seems to KNOW just the opposite STATING SHE IS RESPONSIBLE for whatever has happened to Kyron..
[and no "behaviors do not make a murderer" but my gosh when you've got behaviors, upon behaviors, upon behaviors, along with attempting to "murder" the father of the boy thats missing. If she is NOT GUILTY of Kyron I feel no sympathy for her because it is her very own actions and solicitation of murder that has her implicated(and thats just the VERY VERY FEW things that we know. I believe 100% that LE has MUCH MUCH MORE that we are not privy to, nor should we be privy to because when the time is appropriate i want the case to be 100% legit with integrity NOT breached to ensure she is locked away forever with the key thrown away)]

Maybe you didn't read what I added. I contrasted Jerry Hobbs and Kevin Fox because they are two very different men. I also know the cases well and have always thought Kevin as a picture perfect father and husband (as stated). Jerry Hobbs, on the other hand, does not have that kind of picture perfect history.

What is similar? Two different men, same scenarios with false confessions, arrests, and ending with innocence.

My point: It happens no matter what the profile of the person is.

Lesson: LE do make mistakes and tunnel vision investigations do happen.

Conclusion: If accused, get an attorney, become invisible, and remain silent. I'm sure both, Kevin and Jerry would give that advice. And that's exactly what I think Terri is doing. moo
All just my opinions and that kind of stuff.

She won't crack. As long as she keps her mouth shut and Kyrons body is not found, shes "home free." So to speak. MOO.

abbie

She won't crack. As long as she keps her mouth shut and Kyrons body is not found, shes "home free." So to speak. MOO.

abbie

I agree with you, Abbie. As long as Kyron's body is not found then they really don't have that crime to pin on her...YET. She must be pretty confident they won't find Kyron.

She won't crack. As long as she keeps her mouth shut and Kyrons body is not found, shes "home free." So to speak. MOO. abbie

Respectfully edited (sp). Reportedly, Kaine advised Terri not to talk. I've never quite understood what this was all about and would really like to know what it was that he didn't want TMH to discuss openly. A friend of Terri's supposedly said that the public would benefit from hearing from her but she was doing as Kaine instructed and not talking.

I don't have a file on this case and can't come up with the link right away, but if someone has it readily available, please post. Thanks!

Respectfully edited (sp). Reportedly, Kaine advised Terri not to talk. I've never quite understood what this was all about and would really like to know what it was that he didn't want TMH to discuss openly. A friend of Terri's supposedly said that the public would benefit from hearing from her but she was doing as Kaine instructed and not talking.

I don't have a file on this case and can't come up with the link right away, but if someone has it readily available, please post. Thanks!

Maybe Kaine never thought that Terri could ever do anything to Kyron, but he was informed that Terri wanted him dead, and the whole ball game changed?

So there's the answer to the thread. Good post.

There's just one part of this that I can't agree with. IF she is innocent (which I don't believe she is) she should STILL be talking to police as much as she can to try to convince them of her innocence. The longer it takes to get LE to believe she's innocent, the longer it'll be before they redirect their focus elsewhere.

If you were an innocent mother, accused of disappearing your child, wouldn't you be yelling "It wasn't me! WTH do I need to do to make you BELIEVE me so you will go find who REALLY took my kid! I want my baby back!"

So you see, her being silent IS hindering the search for Kyron. If she's innocent, she's not doing her part to get the LE resources redirected off of her and onto other more useful places. :-(

To me, this is the reason I believe she is guilty.

MOO of course.

I thought he just didn't want her talking to media?

HI Emma. It is not a conundrum,imo.

If she is innocent and has no information to reveal the whereabouts of Kyron, why would her silence impact the investigation? IOW, if she has already told them what she knows relating to Kyron and it is not helpful and she is innocent, then her silence is moot.

OTOH, if she is guilty, then she is certainly not interested in helping Kyron, so her silence and criminal behavior are only about her own self serving agenda anyway. So why would she say anything? she wouldn't and she would be foolish to do so unless she had a sudden attack of conscience and wanted to repent. or if they got down the road to a plea deal which would only be another self serving behavior.

In theory we are not to be judged by the jury for remaining silent because it is our right to do so.

Oops this is the one I meant to quote. Can you tell I'm new here?:blushing:

Welcome to You, mymadori. You're doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC