If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by beccalecca1 FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=View Post"
No, because GA was the last to see them 2 together according to his statements

Sorry, I copied this from the above post because I don't know where the original post is.

In my opinion this case can't truthfully be looked at from statements the Anthony's have given. There are too many lies, discrepancies, and mix-ups used to confuse everyone. There may be truths mixed in somewhere, but we're too human to be able to decipher the story.

We have to look at the evidence: A baby stuffed in trash bags, hidden among other trash. We have to guess and figure whoever was responsible for that baby must have left that baby in the condition she was found (well, give or take a few months of decay).
It's all guesswork, the statements mean nothing (although I have found George to be the most credible, at least his addition is true (1+1=2, no matter how you spin it)).

The only thing that is not lying here is that evidence that a baby (in a trashbag, in a swamp) is dead, and somebody never wanted anyone to find out how or why. Somebody never wanted anyone to find out period.

BBM

I don't think that LE should arrest someone based off of guess work. The statements made by the A's could have been confirmed or verified if LE didn't look the other way. I don't believe it would've been too hard to do (pull up work records, cell records, etc). When investigating a missing child turned deceased child, I believe you shouldn't "guess".

That may be. It may also be that many murderers have been acquitted, or never went to trial due to lack of evidence, even when the answers were obvious. Without dna, all a person would have to do is never be seen, nor admit guilt. Everything else is guesswork, or in many cases - reasonably good sense.
It may also be that a person who uses good sense will never be accepted or tolerated in a town full of people who don't. Only my opinion.

Also, I may possibly be mistaken because I thought she was acquitted due to lack of evidence. In my opinion there was not a lack of evidence. Maybe in your opinion there was.

If all LE "guessed" at who the suspects were and didn't investigate any other possibility, then there would be a lack of evidence. But just to make sure you have a solid case against someone you believe to be the criminal... why not just do a little more leg work? It's been 3 years before trial, lots of time for them to look down other avenues.

BBM

I don't think that LE should arrest someone based off of guess work. The statements made by the A's could have been confirmed or verified if LE didn't look the other way. I don't believe it would've been too hard to do (pull up work records, cell records, etc). When investigating a missing child turned deceased child, I believe you shouldn't "guess".

There was no "guessing" involved once FCA opened her can of LIES on day 1 of the investigation..There's only 1 LOGICAL reason for someone to do this..It doesn't take a "guess" to know it..She sealed the deal all on her own regardless of what her parents did or did not say or do.

I would buy that if they didn't pull cell records on all of her friends (wasn't here like 7 or 8 people mentioned in court?). Now, Casey didn't tell them to investigate those people, but they did so anyways. While they were pulling those records, couldn't they just pull GA's real quick? And to be fair pull CA's also.
How do you know they didn't pull CA/GA ? I thought Melich said LE had pulled their records for June/July 2008 ?

How do you know they didn't pull CA/GA ? I thought Melich said LE had pulled their records for June/July 2008 ?
Yuri did state he pulled the records for both George and Cindy for the months of June/July 2008. That's when Baez made reference to GA having a work cell phone.
- Yuri Melich
turned over cell phone records of Cindy and George and home phone records
no call from home phone to George cell phone during week of July 16th
Cindy said she called George from their home phone about pool ladder incident
on July 16th
Baez on cross exam - George had multiple cell phones, all Anthonys had several
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138934"]Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The only thing I can say to that....

A professional wouldn't release someone who's a danger to themselves or others. I wish I could comment more, but I get the idea I see mental health a lot differently.
Incorrect....even when people are suicidal or bi polar and in a manic state, a facility will only keep patients for 5-7 days without being committed. That is the way health insurance is set up. Insurance pays for 5-7 days, then the patient is out the door.

Unfortunately, the "therapist" could not be found. No professional stepped forward and said this woman was in therapy with me. The professional would not, could not testify to what they worked on, but in a murder case of a small child, I believe if there was a professional out there, that person would have raised their hand. More bunk from CFCA - IMO.

And let's not forget the attorney the As went to so that they could secure the guardianship of Caylee should something happen to Casey.
If I remember correctly; Cindy spoke of this legal agreement/guardianship of Caylee a couple of times.....paperwork drawn up by an attorney.

Seems I don't remember seeing any paperwork to verify this 'guardianship agreement'.
No therapist stepped forward, no paperwork for guardianship....Hmmmmmm.....

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6947854#post6947854"]If The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Stay on topic!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members