If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What do you think your odds are as things stand today, still think no jury will convict?

What is your name?

Hey, I did what Quakers and Alice-in-Wonderland could not do...got the truth!

What was the motivation or reason for killing Travis? Why did he have to die? And I would like to know: Why does Travis look so scared in the last pic of his face?

Why did you fill up all 3 gas cans in SLC?

They didn't seem to be necessary anymore, you were out of AZ and the weapons/clothing should have been buried/destroyed by the time you hit SLC but even if not, 5 gallons of gas on the small amount of burnables was plenty, why did you need to refill all 3 of the cans?

Do you understand that nobody believes you and people only laugh at you? Yes or no.

Nov 9th I leave for Cancun.,, sending that psycho a postcard ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nov 9th I leave for Cancun.,, sending that psycho a postcard ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's my birthday! Anyway, I'd ask her what her real hair color is. Or where was she going when she got arrested? Or when you said you smiled on your glamour mug shot, you were thinking of Travis- were you thinking of what you did? Are you proud of yourself?

Why are you now fighting the DP and not asking for it?

Would you make one more attempt at suicide, but this time actually give a try.

Don't you wish you were me right now?
Too bad for you.

A related question:

"When you saw/heard young female professionals on the stand (witnesses, eg. Dr DeMarte), were you jealous? Did it bother you to see them looking and acting so put-together, having their expertise acknowledged? Did you compare yourself to them? Did you feel defensive?"

How many lies per hour does your mouth run on?

Please God Forgive me....But I ask..WHY didnt you OFF yourself????

IF this has been stated before..sorry..BUT I just dont know how anyone could kill a person they deemed/claimed to be their "LOVE" and the Light of their Life...and then slice and Dice them..drive away and snuggle with another man within a day or so..giving no indications of regrets!!!

God will Judge this Abberrancy of Human Form...BUT I truly hope she never ever again has the chance to cause such horrendous HAVOC again!!!! Let her wallow until she meets"Final Judgment"!!!!

Amen :blushing:

I would say " could you do me a favor--and jump off this cliff?"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member