If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, somebody elsewhere suggested George. Although his auto background was in running a dealership, but it's still car related.. and IF this psychic is to be believed, a 3 yr old isn't necessarily going to differentiate between an auto store and a "dealership".

ok I am not to sure how my weight that holds but I lost it from that link.
I was crying so hard I could barely breath.

In case people are trying to figure out the connection to Casey, he is a friend thru www.myspace.com/lakevaj1 This really needs to be looked into, it's far too close. And so far I have been the only person stating this connection. I doubt the pyschic took my info for this talk with Caylee.

Once yesterday and then again today my virus alert went off...on Lake Vaj's website once I clicked on the pics.

Virus or unwanted program 'HTML/Crypted.Gen [virus]'
detected in file

I am in IT and I checked out the virus it is a low risk virus. However, I want to take this time for everyone to update their virus program and run a scan. Please feel free to PM with any question you may have regarding this virus.
If you do not have a virus program then you really need to download one.
I recommend the free virus application ANTIVIR http://www.free-av.com/

Please change the title of this thread. I opened it thinking it was important to this case. This is all rubbish.

I experienced the same thing after our son passed 8/30/05. I still have these experiences, quite often actually and it's very comforting and also informative. I know, I know, some will say I'm nuts but that's ok cauz I'm a happy nut!

Isabelle & Momtective - I in no way mean to discredit or discount your experiences with your sons. And I am very sorry for your losses. I do believe that this happens, but as you both have said, it is a feeling, an image, not a conversation or an explanation.

Salem

Kool Look, I'm sorry but the dead do communicate with us! I am not a satanist.

I have had contact from spirits. My father who has passed has visited me. My husband's father has. I have cats who have passed come back and visit. My husband felt one of them, too, when he jumped on the bed. He was a fat kitty. Lol!

I have given people messages. As others have said, most of the time the messages come in fragments. However, I'm not going to say the psychic lady could not get so clear a message. People who are clairaudient may get that.

The spiritual realm is not as limited as many religions would like to make it. Don't try to limit God! He is limitless. His children are limitless!

Let us leave this subject.
This opens a can of worms regarding one's religious beliefs and we would need another entire website for this debate.

Please change the title of this thread. I opened it thinking it was important to this case. This is all rubbish.

Wow, ok, so lets just brush DS under the rug again. I give up on this forum when they spend more time going into everyone's back ground and yet they are overlooking a player that hardly gets a mention.

Ok- I have a honest question for those with abilities.

Is is always SOMEONE you are getting a message from- or can you sometimes just pick up on "energy" that is out there? What I am getting at is-
There are SO MANY people SO emotionally invested in this case- and also so many psychics no doubt. If she had not seen it on tv, heard it on the radio, or read about it anwhere, could she have just picked up on all of the energy that is out there concerning Caylee?

What child calls their grandparent by their first name, or even a version of their first name? I'm sure it happens in some families, but that is odd to me.
My 2 year old niece calls me "DaDa". My name is BrenDA. So, she probably called them that when she first started speaking and they thought it was cute and it stuck.

Here is an example of drifting, everyone, meet my husband and he is also throwing up the the "W" hand sign out the window, and no we are not in gangs.

QUOTE]

I know what drift racing is, I am saying that it makes no sense in the context of his quote. As someone else has posted it is the initials of a job he is no longer at.

The FBI is known to use tricks (props, etc) to get confessions. Perhaps a criminal profiler suggested using a psychic? Perhaps the "carefully worded" public broadcast from this psychic was a ruse. And if she can arrange a meeting in jail with Casey to deliver a "personal message" from Caylee, they may get her to break. I too think it's odd how Caylee's plea to her Mommy was worded. Just a thought...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do find it hard to believe she has not heard about this case and the words came out of nowhere while she was talking to another caller asking if she has intuition.

Blame all sckeptic thoughts on being burned in the past.

I was depressed a long time ago and some fake psychic guy wanted
big money for saying a strenghting of the soul
and protection prayer with me on the phone/

so yes..

if this is or is not a scam thing.

I never knew Florida had an area called THE Dunes
and funny how it is located very near DISNEYLAND and
central to the area she traveled a lot in it seems..

the only person who knows where Caylee is is Casey.
And i think the family should hire a trusted detective[ Jose Baez should]
to sit MS. Casey A. down and give the PI the info and set him on the trail to find Caylee.

Wow, ok, so lets just brush DS under the rug again. I give up on this forum when they spend more time going into everyone's back ground and yet they are overlooking a player that hardly gets a mention.

RebeccaAdrianne - do you know how to start a thread? I have not done it before but I could try. We could have a thread just for DS - without the psychic stuff. His info is worthy of a thread I think - maybe we could find out more about him that way.

The FBI is known to use tricks (props, etc) to get confessions. Perhaps a criminal profiler suggested using a psychic? Perhaps the "carefully worded" public broadcast from this psychic was a ruse. And if she can arrange a meeting in jail with Casey to deliver a "personal message" from Caylee, they may get her to break. I too think it's odd how Caylee's plea to her Mommy was worded. Just a thought...

Ditto!! :clap:I was kinda feeling along the same lines..

And what record is that from?

Go back and read the post of the printed version of the video. You'll see she said Pop not George. I am not saying I believe the pyschic, I am just pointing out what was said. Please read all the posts and you'll see what I am talking about.

RebeccaAdrianne - do you know how to start a thread? I have not done it before but I could try. We could have a thread just for DS - without the psychic stuff. His info is worthy of a thread I think - maybe we could find out more about him that way.

I second that. Experiences with psychic and the beliefs is it's own subject. Go ahead and try. If you can't I will. I think you need to go to the bottome of the screen page and look for instructions.

Why does everyone involved in this case, including psychics put their own emotions and thoughts into what happened to Caylee. No one knows if it was an accident, rage, or even somewhat premeditated if there was a death. LE and Caylee deserve a chance to gather all the evidence and try to find out what happened. Future lives could depend on this twenty years down the road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do find it hard to believe she has not heard about this case and the words came out of nowhere while she was talking to another caller asking if she has intuition.
(snip)
I never knew Florida had an area called THE Dunes
and funny how it is located very near DISNEYLAND and
central to the area she traveled a lot in it seems..

the only person who knows where Caylee is is Casey.
And i think the family should hire a trusted detective[ Jose Baez should]
to sit MS. Casey A. down and give the PI the info and set him on the trail to find Caylee.

If this was done, the Anthony theories are out the window.....they seem to be hanging on by a thread.

Windchime had posted some statements from another vision last week or so about Caylee being dead also with dirt on her face....the woman had asked her husband & his sister to give information although he was no longer a practising pyschic due to religious beliefs.

Only Casey knows, you're correct, but she's not going to give it up, because it is so horrendous. G&C are so fragmented, they might not accept the truth even from their daughter.

i wish Casey would end their pain and accept responsibility for once in her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back