If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylviesays
What child calls their grandparent by their first name, or even a version of their first name? I'm sure it happens in some families, but that is odd to me.

It's a preference thing.

My dad was Grandpa FIRST NAME. And lol ... yes, we are odd.:crazy:

My husband's family all refer to his dad as Grandpa LAST NAME.

I would love to, however, with all the rules, I am not sure because of names and such. I dont want to be banned, I have already had a warning.

Go back and read the post of the printed version of the video. You'll see she said Pop not George. I am not saying I believe the pyschic, I am just pointing out what was said. Please read all the posts and you'll see what I am talking about.

I listened to the show, and read most of the pages on this thread.....but didn't see a follow-up to you saying that she called him Pop. I thought you meant she did call him that, and you knew that for a fact!

RebeccaAdrianne - do you know how to start a thread? I have not done it before but I could try. We could have a thread just for DS - without the psychic stuff. His info is worthy of a thread I think - maybe we could find out more about him that way.

I agree. I think it might help if everyone could see all the info you came up with laid out in one place :)

Ok anyone who just wants to discuss the Derrick connection go back to Caylee's main page and look for a new thread called Derrick W. thoughts, views, info.

I don't believe any of these so called psychics ...

I think it's just some woman trying to capitalize on the notoriety of this case which usually happens when a case gets this much publicity.

Caylee is giving her all these VERY CLEAR details except the most important one which she conveniently doesn't know ......WHERE IS SHE?

Right now just about every so called psychic in this country is trying to find Caylee so you would think with all those ESP POWERS working together they would come up with a location but all we ever get is hints & vague clues.

All of the above is my own personal opinion.

Ok anyone who just wants to discuss the Derrick connection go back to Caylee's main page and look for a new thread called Derrick W. thoughts, views, info.

It's not Derrick, thread started about the man I was talking about. I hope I dont get banned for his name.

Seriously, how are you going to have a radio psychic show and not be aware of Caylee Anthony and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance?

I have to agree with ya Evan's mom. I rolled my eyes when she said she never watches tv and didn't know about this case. And how she knew Tony's name (again not knowing the case) but no name for the guy that hid her. JMO.

I second that. Experiences with psychic and the beliefs is it's own subject. Go ahead and try. If you can't I will. I think you need to go to the bottome of the screen page and look for instructions.

I can't figure it out yet - would you mind doing it if you know how. We could call the thread something like "Dante - the person Casey knew at Sawgrass" or something straight forward like that.

She has the right to make money on the radio, but I find it appalling that she just garnered herself a whole new listening audience and the chance to bring in extra loads of money by sucking on the teet of deception in the name of Caylee Anthony. That is my opinion on this lady, and it is not be reflected on anyone else.
I am thankful for Kimmie and anyone else who tries to help out in a case like this. I think she wanted to get this word out to more than just the FBI and the police. I want nothing more than for this psychic and others who think that Caylee is gone to be wrong. Unfortunately, it looks like Caylee is gone and we need to find her body . . . for closure and burial purposes.

Maybe this is a tactic to get Casey to crack - who knows. If so, I hope it works.

I don't think that Kimmie would want to ruin her reputation by putting this out there and then have something entirely different be the case.

Did anyone keep up with Sandra Bellinger's readings on the Laci Peterson case? She was so accurate, she had to take some parts of her readings off of the internet for fear that she would be arrested for the murder of dear Laci and Conner.

I agree to disagree but I would just ask that everyone keep an open mind. I think this case is coming to closure and we will all know soon what happened to Caylee and by whom.

"She told me to give them the information, but mostly to give the family her message.

The message that I got was: ... "

Who are you then speaking of. What am I missing?

Shadow - the person is named in the docs as someone Casey does know at Sawgrass - it was verified that he lived there with apt. management - but he was not home when LE knocked at his door so they left a calling card for him - that's all we know from LE point of view.

But we've found out who he is - he hangs with the lake vaj crowd and RebeccaAdrianne found the interesting comments from him online.

His name is Dante - you can find out his full name in the docs.

I removed the thread with the wrong name and replaced it with the correct name of Dante.

It is on the main page for Caylee if this link does not work. I am new a moving around on this site.

Follwing the Dante links, where in the discovery docs does it say he lived at Sawhill? I need to make a table of contents as I spend way too much time searching through these things.

His myspace page is set private.

I spent several hours one nite playing connect the friends from myspace. Most have gone private but there were enough still 'open' that I was able to follow Casey's friends and friends of friends, after studying her pix on photobucket.

The things that stood out to me: I didn't find even 1 mention of Caylee being lost, although Cindy said they spent hours that morning (7-16) "getting the word out." They obviously had access to every page I went to, I wasn't even signed on.

There was a definant connection to FL via vacations, parties, college and former living arrangements.

95% currently reside in FL, NC, NJ & NY.

Many of the 'friends' claim jobs that involve the club scene, deejays and promotion. Several of the girls work for the same topless restaurant, in different locations. Money didn't seem to be an issue for most.

I have no clue if this is helpful to anyone or not so I'm just tossing it out there. If mods feel it belongs elsewhere, feel free.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angel Always
Back