DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really worrisome is CA seems to be getting even more vindictive. I think that as we get closer to the trial, she'll escalate her attacks on people.

And I agree.

Every day I think this case can't get worse, and I'm continually surprised when it does. I have a gut feeling we haven't seen anything yet. I think we're in for a very bumpy ride indeed .....

And I agree.

Every day I think this case can't get worse, and I'm continually surprised when it does. I have a gut feeling we haven't seen anything yet. I think we're in for a very bumpy ride indeed .....

You mean the bruises on my backside from just holding on tight are going to get worse???

Please someone put her away somewhere for a very long time, until she is no longer dangerous.

To everyone who I ever told "Oh, she's just under a lot of stress." I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

CA is a sick, twisted woman. As much as I believe KC is solely responsible for her own actions I've changed my mind how she got there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CA is a sick, twisted woman. As much as I believe KC is solely responsible for her own actions I've changed my mind how she got there.

I seriously couldn't agree more with the bolded line above. In fact, the biggest surprise is that KC didn't commit this murder sooner. This tragic murder was bound to happen, it was just a matter of when ....

I seriously couldn't agree more with the bolded line above. In fact, the biggest surprise is that KC didn't commit this murder sooner. This tragic murder was bound to happen, it was just a matter of when ....

I think early on Caylee was an asset to KC! She got KC attention and praise and a pass on many levels from many people. However, as time passed and Caylee became a walking, talking toddler-Caylee became a liability to KC! CA was waiting for KC to grow up and mature-that was not happening!! In fact-KC was blossoming into an even more immature, irresponsible, self-indulgent, pathologically lying, sociopath! Now, Caylee has become a walking, talking WITNESS to their day-to-day life!! Oh no-KC can't have that!!
KC is looking for an escape-from Cindy and her lfe which she can no longer tolerate! She is looking for a man, someone on a white horse to take her away-cause she's too d@mn lazy to work and go to school and achieve that life on her own!! Her friends think she has that life-cool job, taking classes at UCF, etc. Her parents-they play stupid to all the red flags! Well, to quote Forrest Gump-"stupid is as stupid does"!!:furious: That stupidity and the evil that was festering inside KC like a cancer cost Caylee her life!!:banghead:
Back on topic-If I were the Grunds I'd do just what RG is doing!! Explaining his side on his myspace (and I'm sure getting legal advice) and letting these fools keep on talking their way into legal prosecution!! Perhaps civilly and criminally!!:dance:

I would wait till the trial is over with to see what kind of accusations come out of Cindy's mouth, and then I would sue her for defamation of character.

If I had to bet......I'd say they just won't bother with the A family any further. Thus far, they have been quite reserved considering what has been said about them. Sure, RG has commented on his blog, but he hasn't gone out of his way to trash them. I do believe that they will put this behind them and move forward with THEIR heads held high. Honestly, what could one expect to gain from suing the A's? You can't squeeze blood from a turnip. There may be income from book deals or licensing rights, but if that's what the G's were after, they could have cashed in long before. While many people may be critical of their religious beliefs and RG's previous religious associations, I don't think that there is anyone outside of the A family that believes that the G family have had any involvement in this case. Well....other than to have become entangled with somone like KC. They really do deserve some credit.

I think early on Caylee was an asset to KC! She got KC attention and praise and a pass on many levels from many people. However, as time passed and Caylee became a walking, talking toddler-Caylee became a liability to KC! CA was waiting for KC to grow up and mature-that was not happening!! In fact-KC was blossoming into an even more immature, irresponsible, self-indulgent, pathologically lying, sociopath! Now, Caylee has become a walking, talking WITNESS to their day-to-day life!! Oh no-KC can't have that!!
KC is looking for an escape-from Cindy and her lfe which she can no longer tolerate! She is looking for a man, someone on a white horse to take her away-cause she's too d@mn lazy to work and go to school and achieve that life on her own!! Her friends think she has that life-cool job, taking classes at UCF, etc. Her parents-they play stupid to all the red flags! Well, to quote Forrest Gump-"stupid is as stupid does"!!:furious: That stupidity and the evil that was festering inside KC like a cancer cost Caylee her life!!:banghead:
Back on topic-If I were the Grunds I'd do just what RG is doing!! Explaining his side on his myspace (and I'm sure getting legal advice) and letting these fools keep on talking their way into legal prosecution!! Perhaps civilly and criminally!!:dance:

BBM
You know, I think this may have also applied to CA and KC when KC was small. I think KC is just a second-generation malignant narcissist. She was taught one behavioral skill-set by one parent (selfish, delusional lying, manipulation and verbal anger) and one by another (look for lazy get-rich-quick schemes to avoid work and physical anger). Well, the self-righteous anger part she got a double dose of, it looks like.

I'm confident that her parents' behaviors will be mitigating factors in DP, but they won't be an excuse for the murder itself. She was an adult and knew exactly what she was doing. They just taught her that lying and covering up are profitable. And apparently they are in this case.

Prosecution should bring up this theory: If Casey's defense is going to argue that Caylee was dumped after TE search, maybe the A's hired one of their "under the radar" people to move the body to where it was found...Just sayin'....If I were the Grunds, I'd argue the same point.

Great point! I think the evidence is going to prove Caylee was there since DAY ONE.........but really good angle, proves they would and probably have done anything possible to mess this case up.

The National Enquirerer 10/19/09!

Attachments

• NECaseyAnthony.jpg
    NECaseyAnthony.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 57
I hope they sue the Anthonys and get every last cent they are making on their Media Tour. Then some more.

The National Enquirerer 10/19/09!

That article is terrible! You have to read it very carefully, because it looks like the SA investigated RG, but in reading it, it was the "family" investigation into RG, and was revealed by the emails between CA and DC, which were released by the SA.

I think a civil lawsuit by RG on behalf of himself and his family is likely.

I have always believed that JG knows way more than what we think he knows, calling for a lawyer pretty much from the get-go.........kind of a like a dunce, but KC spoke with with him a lot , not that he had to do anything with the situation, but I think he knows more than what he is saying.........just my OPO (my opinion only)

I saw that article at the store yesterday - it's headline is all over the front cover. I didn't get to read it because some rude woman in front of me checked out her groceries too quickly.

I don't know how CA made the jump between exorcisms and "human sacrifice rituals" but it doesn't surprise me. She thinks that if KC tells her Zanny had a white dog and Caylee spoke of a white dog then, logically, that proves Zanny exists. The ability to leap tall buildings with a single thought...

I sure hope Morgan is ready to put together a suit for all of the people who were "disseminating hate against the Anthonys". That's all CA has been doing to others from the get-go.

That article is terrible! You have to read it very carefully, because it looks like the SA investigated RG, but in reading it, it was the "family" investigation into RG, and was revealed by the emails between CA and DC, which were released by the SA.

I think a civil lawsuit by RG on behalf of himself and his family is likely.

Bold mine.

I noticed that too Leila. Man, the Grunds just can't catch a break.

:twocents:The Grunds have been the fall guys for every possible Anthony mishap. JG was ordered to own up to his impregnating the' virgin Casey' & to sign as Father on the birth certificate:waitasec:!When he had a paternity test which proved Cindy to be wrong he was placed on her" worst of the worst list" . When the Grund family were nominated to be the unpaid baby sitters ,while Casey danced the" light fantastic" ,finally got old, Casey suddenly found a nanny because of the bad effect RG's occult & human sacrifices might have on Casey or Caylee or Cindy Or Lee Or George.....:furious::blushing:
When Casey decided her life as a single mother with Caylee getting all the attention & Casey actually having to clean & bathe her, babysit instead of "Fusion Fury" sucked,:angel: she called Jesse & asked to come over & have a shower, so she could plant some evidence ...(little DNA etc) & then she made sure everyone knew that Jesse had a key to her car & R. Grund specialized in infant sacrifice :croc:(HINT HINT) Then she couldn't find Caylee & maybe we'll hear that Zanny the Nanny was also a member of R.G 's. church & was paid to bring the sacrificial kid or lamb ,chick, or child.:furious::banghead::croc:

:twocents:The Grunds have been the fall guys for every possible Anthony mishap. JG was ordered to own up to his impregnating the' virgin Casey' & to sign as Father on the birth certificate:waitasec:!When he had a paternity test which proved Cindy to be wrong he was placed on her" worst of the worst list" . When the Grund family were nominated to be the unpaid baby sitters ,while Casey danced the" light fantastic" ,finally got old, Casey suddenly found a nanny because of the bad effect RG's occult & human sacrifices might have on Casey or Caylee or Cindy Or Lee Or George.....:furious::blushing:
When Casey decided her life as a single mother with Caylee getting all the attention & Casey actually having to clean & bathe her, babysit instead of "Fusion Fury" sucked,:angel: she called Jesse & asked to come over & have a shower, so she could plant some evidence ...(little DNA etc) & then she made sure everyone knew that Jesse had a key to her car & R. Grund specialized in infant sacrifice :croc:(HINT HINT) Then she couldn't find Caylee & maybe we'll hear that Zanny the Nanny was also a member of R.G 's. church & was paid to bring the sacrificial kid or lamb ,chick, or child.:furious::banghead::croc:

Great post, Schmerty! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member