GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is the truth!
..it would be odd if there were a couple of serial spree killers loose committing these murders. It's odd that the past couple they've chosen bludgeoning as the means. It's harder to beat somebody to death than shoot them, you'd think they'd pick an easier method, it's very odd.
Beating people to death is definitely an up close and personal choice for the killer(s)..

Thank You MeoW333, that is what I have thought all along!!! To beat 5 people (don't forget the 6th) is 100% personal. If you want to rob, steal, etc. you do it quick and easy (shoot, stab) and go. Not this, this was either seriously personal or totally DRUG INDUCED by a bunch of METH HEADS that do exists very much in this area. Again, sorry for my rant, JMHO... Again, everyone take care and hold all those safe to you!!:angel::angel:

That is the truth!
..it would be odd if there were a couple of serial spree killers loose committing these murders. It's odd that the past couple they've chosen bludgeoning as the means. It's harder to beat somebody to death than shoot them, you'd think they'd pick an easier method, it's very odd.
Beating people to death is definitely an up close and personal choice for the killer(s)..

I have always felt bludgeoning someone to death is the most brutal method.

Usually when this happens the perpetrator has a personal uncontrollable rage toward the victims and I think this case will be no different unless the perp is a sociopath who has no attachment to human life.

I am not sure it is harder to beat someone to death. Bludgeoning weapons tend to be unyielding foreboding formidable objects and one crushing blow to the skull can render the victim unconscious and gravely wounded and the bludgeoner of course once the victim is incapacitated, strikes again and again.

I don't think there is a serial killer running loose from Illinois to Georgia but it does seem that some people are wanting to eradicate entire families in the most heinous ways imaginable.

People have been murdering others for centuries by bludgeoning them to death unfortunately.

imo

Maybe the restrictions on gun ownership and purchasing ammunition are forcing Americans to find revive old ways of doing each other in.

Maybe the restrictions on gun ownership and purchasing ammunition are forcing Americans to find revive old ways of doing each other in.

Nope. Someone who is capable of beating an entire family to DEATH was intent on killing them in a very personal manner, IMO. Guns are easily obtained and shooting numerous people to death would have been SO much easier - and faster. I'm with OBE on this one. Seems to be a very personal, intentionally brutal crime.

does anyone know if anything was missing from the home?????

There hasn't been a mention of that.

I think this article has already been linked before but when I read it again I noticed something I had missed.

http://pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_9d652456-a97b-11de-b059-001cc4c002e0.html

The children and Rick Gee reportedly were last seen Sunday night, and the children were absent from school on Monday.

Nichols also would not comment on whether police found signs of forced entry to the house and whether robbery was a possible motive.

The Gees have been involved in several family-related court cases in Logan County Circuit Court. Nichols would not comment on whether those cases relate to the investigation.

imo

The Gees have been involved in several family-related court cases in Logan County Circuit Court. Nichols would not comment on whether those cases relate to the investigation.

Logan County Circuit Court

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...25J&ocl=IL054025J,2007F30,IL054025JL2007F30P1

Case 2007F30 Last Update 06/12/2007 Last Upload 06/16/2009 @ 06:09
Case Category Civil Case Type - Subtype F - Family
Other Litigants
Role Name
Defendant/Respondent MILLER, GERALD L
Litigant Information
Full Name GEE, RUTH

Logan County Circuit Court

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/...25J&ocl=IL054025J,2007F30,IL054025JL2007F30P1

Case 2007F30 Last Update 06/12/2007 Last Upload 06/16/2009 @ 06:09
Case Category Civil Case Type - Subtype F - Family
Other Litigants
Role Name
Defendant/Respondent MILLER, GERALD L
Litigant Information
Full Name GEE, RUTH

Thank you. They mentioned several family cases. There is no mention who Justina's bio father is. In her obit it only list Rick Gee. Miller is the bio dad of Dillen.

But Miller sure owed a whole bunch of child support that was in arrears.

Entered Under: GEE, RUTH
09/07/2007 Order entered. (See Order) Arrearage amount $32,079.20 as of 3/31/07. DLC
06/08/2007 Order entered. (See Order) 9/7/07 @ 10:30a.m. DLC
05/17/2007 Summons returned showing service on Gerald Miller. Service fee $43.00 UNASSIGNED
05/07/2007 **Complaint filed on 5/07/2007 Complaint to Enforce Administrative Support Order filed. Notice of Hearing with Proof of Service filed as to both parties. Summons issued to Sheriff of Logan Co. ret. 6/8/07 @ 9:30 a.m.

imo

BEASON, IL (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - New details may be emerging in the brutal murder of a family in Logan County, Illinois. The sheriff there has suddenly called a news conference for 8pm Thursday night. Officials at the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office are refusing to give any advance details of what will be divulged.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-beason-murders-newser-100909,0,4293114.story

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_4dc938e8-aee8-11de-b63d-001cc4c03286.html

BEASON -- Christopher J. Harris, 30, of McLean County has been arrested and charged with murder in the killings of five members or the Raymond Gee family in Beason.

Logan County Sheriff Steve Nichols made the announcement at a news conference Thursday evening.

Nichols also said Harris' primer-gray pickup truck was seized.

The bodies of Raymond "Rick" Gee, 46, Ruth Gee, 39, and three of their children, Justina Constant, 16, Dillen Constant, 14, and Austin Gee, 11, were found the afternoon of Sept. 21 at the scene of what the sheriff described Saturday as a "violent struggle."

The Gees' 3-year-old daughter, Tabitha, survived and remains at a Peoria hospital under police guard.

Nichols would not give any more details of the investigation, which he said continues.

Is this the tow truck driver???? I have to go back and find that previous link...

arrest made, chris harris, knew family

no link...just announced on local news

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09/manhunt-for-killed-of-family-of-5-downstate.html

"This just doesn't happen here; people are in total shock," said Debbie Harris, a relative of the family's surviving adult daughter, Nicole Gee. "I can't wrap my head around their deaths."

Beason, an unincorporated town about 40 miles northeast of Springfield, is an agriculturally rich community in the heart of Illinois. Harris, who lives 10 minutes outside Beason, said violent crime is such a rarity there that many residents don't bother locking their doors at night.

So when news broke about the gruesome discovery the day before, it seemed to put everyone on edge.

Nichols called the killings a "brutal homicide against an entire family" and vowed to track down the person or persons responsible. But authorities had yet to release any information about a possible suspect by Tuesday night, leaving many to speculate on what the motive might have been.

"It's hard to imagine that anyone who lives here would do this," said Oran Township Supervisor Ken Hutchison. "Normally, rumors would be flying, but nobody seems to know anything."

Harris said a neighborhood boy was the first to find the family dead. He had come from school Monday and knocked on the Gees' door. The door opened, Harris said, and the boy saw "a lot of blood" and quickly ran to alert family members. Nicole Gee and another relative arrived next on the scene and called police.

"I spoke to Nicole, and she's doing pretty bad, as you might imagine," said Harris, whose son Chris was married to Nicole Gee and fathered her two children. "She was so close to her family."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back