GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in upper IL and had not heard of this case at all.
I have spent the last two days catching up.
Thank God this monster was found guilty!
What a horrible, horrible crime!
It breaks my heart to think of what that family went through in the last moments of their lives.
And, poor Dillen, his injuries were worst because he tried desperately to save his family and stop the slaughter.
Dear Lord, what goes on in these monster's minds?
I'm thankful the little girl survived and pray she is living a happy, peaceful life.
As for Nicole... I am near speechless.
How can she be willing to testify on behalf of this animal who murdered her family?
I pray for all who loved those who were killed and also for the jurors who had to look at those horrific crime photos. I don't know that I would ever sleep again.
^I^ Rest in peace Gee/Constant family ^I^

whew so relieved. If ever someone needed to be found guilty and locked away forever it is this unusual person [self edit]

Amanda, you are amazing, Thank-you so much for all you do! And to everyone who took the time to add info on here. I am glad justice was done. I am also glad to have met fellow webbsleuths, keep up your amazing work it is very appreciated! I would like to say we will not meet up again but that is not realistic, these senseless crimes will never end. Prayers for all involved!

GREAT!

This has been a long wait. Like Shaniya Davis, the Gee/Constant family was murdered in the fall of 2009 and got justice this month.

I have kept day by day trial updates. Considering there was no cameras in court, it is pretty good anyways.
(and the entire archive has everything all the way back to Sept 21, 2009)

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=137005319672901455655956912283

Now I am waiting for the Heinz Jr. mass murder death penalty case which will be starting September 23, 2013. This one happened very shortly after the Gee family was murdered.

I may watch the Andrea Sneiderman case since both of these cases happened in my state.

IMO

Frustrating but not unexpected.

so sad to read Tabithas comments, and good to see Nicole and her children will have nothing to do with him, she has moved on and is trying to protect her children from the stigma of their fathers crimes by changing their names,

Me too. Little Tabitha's nightly question is heartbreaking. She asks Grandma "Are you going to die tonight? Am I?

And the coldness of CH, to sit there as the victim impact statements were read and say he didn't do it. Geez.... what a piece of work. That is a sociopath.

I was also glad to see Nicole is not buying into him any more. Weren't we led to believe all this time that she was a defense witness? I can only imagine her horror when she found out the truth of her family's murders.

One man, responsible for so much trauma to the living and taking the lives of the others. I hope he has a miserable existence in prison. Maybe real prison and the knowledge he will die there will wipe that smile/smirk off his face.

I updated the Case Archive, and will keep it up as there is news.

Bless Tabitha's heart. that impact statement made me cry. I think of her often.

not that I have found. If I find them I will post a link.

reading an article on the release of the new documents reveals that the computer that was stolen was used as part of the security system for the house, so LE knew straight away it had to have been done by somebody who was familiar with the family and the home as a stranger would not have known that the computer may have images of them entering the home,

The site most likely to host the docs might be sj-r.com, because they had very good detailed coverage of the case from Day1. But nothing.

With that many pages, it probably is not worth it to them. It would be a huge undertaking just to wade through it and post highlights.

Could be the case has faded and the community wants to forget the whole ugly story.

Gee Family, Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Gee%20-%20Constant%20Murders%20%20-IL-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=1398048547061013179798180890778

This is one of the few archives that I made covering murder (without anyone missing), and it was a request.

At the beginning of the case, many thought Chris Harris was innocent/wrongly accused. This is one good example of what the LE knows but doesn't share... leaves a lot of room for doubt up until trial and then you see the horror of it.

Chilling. The son-in-law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back