IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jussie Smollett attack investigators withholding some information until they have 'all their ducks in a row'

Police are withholding information from the public so they can get ducks in a row. People have been coming forward with information.

Just from the tone and some very specific comments I have seen else where, the people coming forward may not be giving information about the location of the alleged attack, but information about other locations that night.

We will just have to see what CPD comes up with when they get their "ducks in a row".

'Empire' Actor Did Not Want to Report Attack: Document

Watch this news report instead of reading it. The reporter, Dick Johnson is describing what is in the police report and says "including a fur soaked in a unknown chemical".

Did I hear that right?? A Fur...
That's about the most logical thing in this episode for me, as of now. He's got money, if you're going to be out in that extreme weather you'd want all the warmth you could get. One other thing, earlier I saw a pic of where JS is wearing what looks like earbuds. Could that have been what he was using to talk with his associate and the actual cell phone was in his pocket?

Jussie Smollett told police attackers knew he was on 'Empire'

Guglielmi said police are going to local stores to ask employees if they recall selling rope to anyone. Officers will also determine if any security camera footage shows someone buying the kind of white rope that was tied noose-like around Smollet's neck.

"We are starting to search stores to see if any of this kind of rope was purchased in the area," Guglielmi said.

Jussie Smollett told police attackers knew he was on 'Empire'

Guglielmi said police are going to local stores to ask employees if they recall selling rope to anyone. Officers will also determine if any security camera footage shows someone buying the kind of white rope that was tied noose-like around Smollet's neck.

"We are starting to search stores to see if any of this kind of rope was purchased in the area," Guglielmi said.
I'm impressed by their diligence. It must be nice to be an "important" person. Out of 2018's 589 homicides, 479 are unsolved.

Chicago is not doing a very good job protecting their residents, they haven't gotten anything for our victim, and they certainly haven't done anything for 479 out of 589 homicide victims. The city also doesn't do much to help the police force which has led to a shortage of police officers and a lack of investigations. I'm sure Jussie wouldn't have been given the time of day by the police except for the fact that he is a TV star.

FinePrint
Do you have a link for your post about people sharing other locations?
Is it MSN?

FinePrint
Do you have a link for your post about people sharing other locations?
Is it MSN?
Anthony Guglielmi on Twitter

You simply have to go to the CPD spokes person twitter feed where the official updates about this case are given to the public. I did not quote anyone or give specific information but simply offered an observation of what is going on outside of this forum. I don't think we have to live in a bubble or have complete tunnel vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717